Painting and removing blue lines with adobe (test)

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Painting and removing blue lines with adobe (test)

Postby darkdemn777 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:42 am

Hi. I'm (censored). I'm new to snafu forums. I was wondering if anyone reading this thread may have some expertise into adobe? Yeah, yeah...i know. it's 2010 and i might possibly be the only guy who doesn't know how to use it. Well the thing is my comp specs don't quite actually fit the requirements so hence i haven't actually tried one... ever. :unsure:

so after reading some of the comics on snafu i kinda figured trying adobe would probably make my art seem better.(i love black and white cuz it don't hurt my eyes much but colored pages are okay too)

I dunno how to use coloring materials or even shade except for sketching the actual object :|

here's the thing. try and eliminate the blue lines within the image and be as creative as you want with the coloring. I haven't given much damn thought about it so do with it what you want. o.O

and if you ask me why i'm not using a blank pad or sheet... well i always draw during classes (the boring atmosphere moves me to draw) and i end up drawing in my note pads (them really big)

so if you (obviously the guy reading now) are interested, you can give it a try. And if you aren't and you just like to comment random things or spam... please don't okay? :unsure: Image

Re: Painting and removing blue lines with adobe (test)

Postby sam1027 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 am

Okay~ Welcome to Art Fourm
Hmmm your drawing is actually above the average
To remove the purple line, you say?
Hmmmm~~ There would be many ways to do that
I will give a try in my way if I have time~
Just always look out for my art fourm~~
DONT WANNA BE AlONE IN MY THREAD teehee~

Snafu: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46720
Devian Art: http://sam1027.deviantart.com/

Re: Painting and removing blue lines with adobe (test)

Postby llleung » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 am

best if you inked it

Return to Art