Teleru's Doodle Thread - [7/05/10 - mostytraditionalystuff!]

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Teleru's Doodle Thread - [7/05/10 - mostytraditionalystuff!]

Postby Teleru » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi everyone. XD; I've been lurking these forums for awhile and decided to post an art thread(but really because Mono&Coos told me to post one, too... orz)

For Mono and her character Estelle. XD

& this one was for Coos
The colored version on here. http://maganda.deviantart.com/art/Coran ... -153418664

Truthfully I dont like this picture at all really. lool But Joey told me to put it. >.>
Here was the before one which was done in 2006 or something? http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/ ... hones_.png

This is a picture I'm sorta currently working on.

look at how inconsistent my art iiiiissssss.
Last edited by Teleru on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Re: Teleru's Doodle Thread

Postby Coos » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Ffffffffffffffantastic C:. And finally~
Happy to finally have you onboard the art forum with your own thread, Nic~

Postby Teleru » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 pm

lool thank you, Joey. XD

Postby Keeper » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Bloody amazing work! I adore that a majority of it's still pencil and ink work (thread that is. :P). You're quite skilled at drawing my dear. Also, your coloring abilities are rather admirable as well. Lol. I can't color traditionally made pictures with digital media. Just~ not that good yet. XD Haha. Mind me that I particularly like Mono's OC piece. There's just something to the voluptuous style that I love about it. 83

Btw, as sweet as I may seem, my art can appear different. :B

Postby Chuckledarkly » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 am

first pic is sexy ^^ haha
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby visiface » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 am

o u o Hi thar.
    Finally here, I see!
Visi

Postby MonoCeru » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 am

*stuffs hearts in thread*

<333333333333333333333333

Welcome aboard, sis! <3 Your art is still as gorgeous as ever. ;]
Last edited by MonoCeru on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Engravement » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Let's have a big clap shall we? xD -Clap clap-
Now show us your moves!

@Mono: It's aboard, not abroad. :]

Postby Teleru » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys. XD

@Keeper - Awwwwwh...... <3 You know i haven't tried coloring over traditional pictures really, they come out bad. I usually scan in my traditional and just use it as a guideline from there. o u o Not a trace of traditional is left after that. 8D

Postby Jasthn » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 pm

BrokenLine wrote:first pic is sexy ^^ haha

The 3rd one is just as good <3
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Teleru » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 am

@Jasthn
Omg you like that one? X___x

I got bored today and found a bunch of old/new sketches. XD Hope you dont mind the sketch dump. o u o they're all like unfinished orz...

Allen Walker from D.Gray-man \o/

My Animal Crossing character~! There was gonna be more to this one but I suck at perspective.

A really quick sketch of my papa. o.oa;

FFIX Vivi and Eiko

My friends and I were having a phase of drawing each other in fanservice pictures... but I failed when i was drawing this one. XD it's too... girly/magical girl/flowy to me. On a game we played her name was NurseJoy, lulz.

obviously Sailormoon. *A* my inspiration for drawing in the first place. I did that drawing like a few nights ago. I was talking on the phone while inking and the lines are all swiggly because the person kept making me laugh. lol it's been so long since I colored with color pencils... I need to get the hang of it again.

RagnarokOnline fanart. Some friends and I were planning on making a comic and here was the main character. XD;

Hmm... a stippling homework assignment for art class back in 2006 where we just took a picture and stippled it. o u o

Tifa from FFVII. I've always preferred the original character designs.

Re: Teleru's Doodle Thread - [Sketch Dump Feb. 22, 2010]

Postby Keeper » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:13 am

These are all so wonderful. It gives me an idea to where you've obtained your imagination, and that you're willing to experiment with your techniques. On a more fan-based note, I'm a sucker for Allen Walker fans, and you win for that! :D Crown Clown ftw! XD Srsly, though, you can draw realism too. This is such an important aspect to know because alot of people out there will not take you as serious as an artist as you hope if it's just cartoons and anime. There's always that trump card you need to play to prove that you can amount to the more art world enthused types. Basically, I'm saying your stuff rocks my socks. Lulz. I get so carried away. I need to write again. :B

Postby Coos » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 am

See Nic, this art's totally gonna get you famous. o/

Postby Chuckledarkly » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 pm

me like. (wish DGray wasn't canceled)
Check Out My Art

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Jasthn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Teleru wrote:@Jasthn
Omg you like that one? X___x

Is that a problem. :/

I like the first one. I haven't read, or seen D Gray man, but I have been wanting to see it for a while.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Teleru » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Keeper wrote:These are all so wonderful. It gives me an idea to where you've obtained your imagination, and that you're willing to experiment with your techniques. On a more fan-based note, I'm a sucker for Allen Walker fans, and you win for that! :D Crown Clown ftw! XD Srsly, though, you can draw realism too. This is such an important aspect to know because alot of people out there will not take you as serious as an artist as you hope if it's just cartoons and anime. There's always that trump card you need to play to prove that you can amount to the more art world enthused types. Basically, I'm saying your stuff rocks my socks. Lulz. I get so carried away. I need to write again. :B

An idea where my imagination comes from? XD and yeah, I like to experiment. OMG ALLEN WALKER FAN! <3333333!!!! I totally love Leenalee, too! (or Linali I dont know which one is correct) I remember someone asking me why I draw anime/manga when they said that I can do realism so well. XD I just shrugged. Though I think I've been trying to get a mix of both into my art sometimes. *u* YES, rocking your socks !! lol and write as in story time? *____*

@Jasthn
Oh no, it's not a problem! XD I just dont have a particular liking to that picture.

@Coos
I'll never be famous!

ANDWHAT? D.Gray-man canceled?! Since when?!

Postby Keeper » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Well, I suppose. You wouldn't draw those without some interest in them. :P You're a scientist then! Indeed. I have great admiration for the white haired, cursed lad. Allen's one of the reasons I still read the series. Sadly, the anime stopped with me after the Ark episodes. Also, I believe it's Leenalee, or at least the way I prefer it. I can probably answer that person's question. Basically, anime/manga is a big centerpiece to style interest, and since it hit the west with full fandom, it only became more popular with our youthful generation. For me, I love the the culture that comes with it. :) Realism is just beautiful and our actual planet shows so much of it we can't just ignore to portray that through an artistic touch. Lol. I've been trying to mix them both into my style for years, but I also have tried to avert from your common anime/manga style. I just don't want to be another face in the crowd. D: Hah! I don't wear socks that much! >D Si. I write stories as good as I draw, meaning it can be good or bad at times. lol. I just haven't wrote in so long I feel it's about time I stepped up for the mantle again.

Eh... D.Gray-Man ended probably because of budget cuts. Everyone was having financial issues back then.

Postby Chuckledarkly » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm

:up: aye.

hate it when that happens to anime and it never concludes. Like reading a book and finding at the end the last chapter has been ripped out.
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Teleru » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Omg scientist! *puts on glasses* 8D! I love Leenalee's drive for her friends! And Allen is so... I dont even know what the word is. But I love him. *_____________*

WHAT? NO SOCKS?! Maybe because I rocked your socks off? XD

I'm not much of a writer as I am an artist. I did like RP'ing back in the day but I can't anymore. XD

NOOOOOOOOOOOO...

wait is it just the anime or has the manga stopped as well? XD; I dont really watch anime but prefer manga.

Postby Keeper » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Allen's unique since he's such a neutral character. I like it that he's    both Noah and Exorcist.    That's an assumption though.

Lol. I do go bare foot in my worn out sneakers nowdays. XD

I always enjoyed writing as much as drawing, so I try to keep both in practice.

The anime stopped after the assault on the Black Order HQ, I believe. The manga is still ongoing.

Postby Chuckledarkly » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 pm

I think the manga may be canceled soon as well but don't quote me on that. my reason for thinking this is due to the fact that they have been releasing the manga slower and slower for a while now first it was every week then every 2 weeks now.... i haven't seen a new one in 4... I get the appeal of Allen him being kinda neutral is just funny and interesting. however whats got you tangled up on leenalee?
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby akuma616 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Wow. Just wow. Your art is amazing. I'm normally the type to pick things apart (in a somewhat nice way) but I can't say anything about this. There might be tiny little things, but I see no major errors in anatomy and it all just looks really, really good. My only complaint is that you haven't finished the sketches. And I'll say now that my favorite out of all of these has to be the colored one in the first batch.

Postby Teleru » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 am

BrokenLine wrote:I think the manga may be canceled soon as well but don't quote me on that. my reason for thinking this is due to the fact that they have been releasing the manga slower and slower for a while now first it was every week then every 2 weeks now.... i haven't seen a new one in 4... I get the appeal of Allen him being kinda neutral is just funny and interesting. however whats got you tangled up on leenalee?

If the manga gets canceled.... ASDFGHJKL; OTL Ah, I probably just have a thing for female heroines. XD I dont really read too many shonen manga I'm all about the shojo. XD

@Keeper
Yes, I think that's what makes Allen so mysterious!

@akuma616
OMG... Your comment made me go foolish with girlish glee for like 7 minutes. *_____* The sketches probably won't get finished. lol

Postby Chuckledarkly » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:08 am

1st.... "girlish glee" made me lol. 2nd what is shonen and shojo?
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby akuma616 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Glee? I don't think I've caused much glee before...
Well you have quite a bit of talent.
Oh, and there was one other thing I forgot to say in my last comment.
I find the inconsistencies in your style somewhat similar to my own (though yours does look better) and I think it shows some amount of adaptability in your art, being able to draw things to look different from other drawings.

Next

Return to Art