Bradao's art

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Bradao's art

Postby Chuckledarkly » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Some one crumpled your paper? where do you live? I'll come and kick his ass!
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Lol, it's fine he was just pissed because the girl sitting next to him kept shoving my paper in front of his face.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:53 pm

An unfinished Pachirisu. I still haven't finished this one.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Have not posted here in quite a while. I have a creative block in my way. Trying to think of some ideas.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Well, my Halloween and Thanksgiving ideas got scrapped. I had planned on doing a bomberman Halloween picture, and a Villain idea thanksgiving. Neither of those got finished in time. So I'm going to try a Christmas of Villain and Hero ideas. Also anyone interested I found out what happened to the Masamune in the chrono series.

Postby Thiamor » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:49 pm

I thought it was kept?
I know how it became it.
I know how it was used.
Figured it was implied that it was kept in the end.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:39 am

Warning Major Spoilers Ahead, Turn back now if you wish to find out for yourself.

No, in Chrono Cross Frog had lost it. See after defeating Lavos and the Time Devourer (DS EX Boss) Magus got sent into the Radical Dreamers Time line, Each ending in Chrono Trigger sparked a new timeline BTW. Anyways so Frog returned to his original Green Haired human self and went to finish off the Mystic's Army. Apparently Glenn (Aka frog) didn't want a sword like the Masamune to fall into the wrong hands, so he sealed it away on the Isle of the Damned in the El Nido Archipelago. In 1016 A.D. the Masamune was found by Garai and Radius (two Dragoons), Radius' jealousy of being 2nd best swordsman was amplified (because Masa and Mune fell asleep and absorbed much of the evil from there) and radius killed garai. Radius stuck the sword back where he had found it, and it was later found that same year by Karsh and Dario (Two Dragoons), Dario went mad from the sword and tried to kill Karsh. Karsh threw him off of a cliff and was met by Lynx (Antagonist of Chrono Cross) and Lynx took the Masamune and stuck it at the entrance to the Sea of Eden, which meant that only a person with the Einlanzer (or an Antagonist) could pass. Once Serge and Co. Obtain the Einlanzer the Masamune disappears and reappears with Dario Later. After the Battle Masa and Mune wake up and are greeted by their sister Doreen who has been with Serge. Masa, Mune, and Doreen Fuse with Serge's Swallow (his double bladed sword type thing, and they become the Mastermune.

END SPOILERS

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:11 am

Allright, I'm having trouble deciding who and what I should draw for my seasons greetings. I had an idea of drawing a bad guy getting a globe from some of my good guy ideas.

Anyways, I've got some ideas for some manga series I could make but I feel I lack the drawing ability to do any of them. My ideas have been a few superhero/ine/magical girl/boy ideas, some mecha, sky pirates, ninjas, samurai, creature of the night, and some others. If anyone would like to contribute go ahead, I'm up for it.

Well: sine I double posted and don't want to triple post here is this I made in MS Paint. Tell me what you think ^_^

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 am

For my Tales of Dreams RP character

Postby cboy4001 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Man ur pretty good!
Pic of Pichu was just epic amounts of cuteness

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks I'm glad someone likes my artwork. I feel like a Okay, artist.

Previous

Return to Art