Leion's Art Gallery

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Leion's Art Gallery

Postby Thiamor » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Too hard and long to explain.
I'll try to make a tutorial for you, though.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby Leion06 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:18 pm

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww23 ... 91/IMG.jpg
I finally made my way to a frikn' scanner!
lmfarotflbtcstcndbfootwifoagwllbgwthrootsaiakbayb!!!!!! that means LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BITING THE CARPETSCARING THE CAT, NEARLY DYING BY FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE BILL GATES WHO THEN HORRIFIED RUNS OUT ON THE STREET AND IS ACCIDENTLY KILLED BY A YELLOW BUS!

Postby Thiamor » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:46 pm

That is kick ass. Would make for a wicked Tattoo, also.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby Leion06 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:27 am

Believe it or not this is a picture of my girlfriend. Apparently she agrees
lmfarotflbtcstcndbfootwifoagwllbgwthrootsaiakbayb!!!!!! that means LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BITING THE CARPETSCARING THE CAT, NEARLY DYING BY FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE BILL GATES WHO THEN HORRIFIED RUNS OUT ON THE STREET AND IS ACCIDENTLY KILLED BY A YELLOW BUS!

Postby dragoonofdeath » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 am

Great stuff dude, keep up the good work.
PONIES, PONIES EVERYWHERE
Blood Lord wrote:
dragoonofdeath wrote:Am I the only one here thats not a grammar nazi?

Only when you log on.

Postby Leion06 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Thank you, I'll try to post stuff up more often

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Very nice. I like your work.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Leion06 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Postby Thiamor » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 pm

I've got a little request for you.
I'd like for you to try to draw a character of mine.
Details are as followed:

His arms, upper arms are just normal. Maybe with some bit of muscle on them, but when you get to his fore-arms, it begins to form into skin like, demon armor and goes to his hands; his hands are big demon hands with big claws. But it looks dark and evil. Big time. He has somewhat medium length hair. If you do this, make sure his hair can be detailed to look neat and silver. He has evil, empty eyes, and has a big, creepy, ear to ear smile. He has that type of smile where you see fangs; two only when he smiles. He is in armor and old cloth armor. With Metalic/ armored boots. Kinda big...but not clown big.

But part of his Armor, the back, shows wings. Not open. Closed where it looks like a cape.
Sorry for too much details. But if you can try, I'd...be happy.

He has armor type gloves, too...and elbow bads and shoulder...armor pad...things...

But if you can, add his crest thing on it. It's eyes. REALLY evil looking, on the Pads..It's more of a calling card...not a crest...but still.

Thanks if you can. I can take care of the coloring of it :P
Show me on the doll

Postby Leion06 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 am

That's pretty evil. Ok i'll see what I can do.

Postby Leion06 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 am

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww23 ... G_0001.jpg
I took me ove a hundred tries (not an exageration) but I finnaly was able to finish that request. I doubt it looks exatly how you wanted it, so if not I could try again

Postby Leion06 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 am

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww23 ... /IMG-2.jpg
I this, in my opinion is my favorite pic so far

Postby Thiamor » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 am

It looks great.
Show me on the doll

Postby Black » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:03 am

They look great. I could be wrong, but I think the back side of upper-left arm of the guy on the 2nd pic should be a bit... rounder, should I say. Not all the muscles on ones arm are on the front side.
Click to visit my art thread.

Postby Leion06 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:03 am

Postby ntvinh986 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:54 am

Fummo wrote:Usually one has art ready to display for one makes an art thread.

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Postby Thiamor » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm

This isn't your own, personal Welcome Thread.
As-well, this is Leion's Art Thread, so either talk about his Art or you might need to leave and start up your own Art Thread.
Show me on the doll

Postby Leion06 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Uuuuuuuh....... Hello, but as Thiamor said this is my Art thread, not an introduction thread. please take that somewhere else

Postby Leion06 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 am

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww23 ... aori-1.jpg
i'm back with more color-ins from GIMP!

Postby Maxgate » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 pm

I like your characters, but, i think your weapons are so simple
Hope you can draw more detailed with the weapons, it will make your art better (Sr if there're any mistakes, I'm new guy here and not good at English) :unsure:
Give me a paper, a pencil, an eraser and a pen, I will show you MY STYLE
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=45419
Anyways, I'm not good at English, so, if I make some mistakes, forgive me

Postby Leion06 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 am

Maxgate wrote:I like your characters, but, i think your weapons are so simple
Hope you can draw more detailed with the weapons, it will make your art better (Sr if there're any mistakes, I'm new guy here and not good at English) :unsure:

So you're not american huh? Well thanks for the advice, I already have some potential weapon designs. and your english is fine :mrgreen:

Postby Leion06 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:18 am

Postby Black » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Ooh, nice. I think the thumb on his right arm (on our left) is a bit off, tho. Still, it sure looks awesome. Can you tell me/us what the kanji on his clothes means?
Click to visit my art thread.

Postby Chuckledarkly » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:25 am

nice ur style is interesting and you have very nice line quality.
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 am

Black wrote:Ooh, nice. I think the thumb on his right arm (on our left) is a bit off, tho. Still, it sure looks awesome. Can you tell me/us what the kanji on his clothes means?

Hakumei Mitsukai: Twilight Angel. It's not official though, I just threw words together
(^ *Not to be confused with the book series*)

PreviousNext

Return to Art