Keeper's Artistries (Update: Beast Sketches Pg.7)

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Keeper's Artistries (Update: The Lindmortis Pg.6)

Postby Boy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Keeper wrote:Lol. I assume my Berlin Wall of text was rather stifling. :P

Heh. You should read its origin. They're an apparent danger to us humans. :3

It's difficult to critique art, and I do not advocate critiques for the main aspect. .__.
But I'm just sticking by some book-line definitions when I compliment you. ^^;

Also, the origin makes me queasy. .___.;
I think... I need to go lie down now... >_<;
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: Keeper's Artistries (Update: The Lindmortis Pg.6)

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Lol. You better watch out then, I like to critique when I feel like it. >:}

Heh. I weclome any compliments, but always look forward to the ones made in a general paragraph format (3+ sentences.).

Idk if it's my sadistic attitude, but I can really learn to like that uneasiness I compel in you. Well, you'll be happy to know I draw for myself and not for the crowd. (So there's no chance of me drawing or writing gruesome works to victimize you. >;D) They're there to help encourage me to draw and to have a worldwide audience to view the creations of my endless imagination! :D

Re: Keeper's Artistries (Update: Vain Purgation Pg.7)

Postby Keeper » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:37 pm

So it was about time I dug up my deceased art thread, (once again.) I haven't been drawing as of lately, do to dealing with shit in reality and whatnot, also with the occassional artist's block. Luckily, I cooked something up. A Lucifer Stephenson piece, no less.

Lucifer seeks to rid himself of the grotesque existence, dubbed the Parastic, that which possesses him. Though, his attempts are worthless against the overwhelming influence of the Blood-line. It's his ongoing, inner war to win back his humanity. Or at least what piece of him can still be considered human. His everlasting, accursed blessing...

The gist of it is Lucifer's trying to purge the Parasitic from his body with a hamsa he created with his Blood-line powers, but it doesn't appear to be working. Kinda obvious with that enormous Blood-line arm & claw, and the Blood-line blade-leg jutting out of him. :P

Postby White Frost » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:36 am

I like your work too !

Thanks for comment

Postby sam1027 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 am

GZZZZZzzzz :eek:
Lucifer the Fallen Angel Arrived!!
Nice done, man; I'm inspired by the atomsphere of this demon's presence
Even if this Lucifer has no wings, but well perfectly done
Just always look out for my art fourm~~
DONT WANNA BE AlONE IN MY THREAD teehee~

Snafu: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46720
Devian Art: http://sam1027.deviantart.com/

Re: Keeper's Artistries (Update: Beast Sketches Pg.7)

Postby Keeper » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Hey guys! It's been awhile hasn't it?

And holy hell have I've been gone to long, too. The entire forums have received a well deserved polish and touch-ups. It actually makes me more enthusiastic to post here, haha. (That'll probably come off sounding like a condescended compliment, so sorry in advance. :P)

Anywho, I really don't have anything spectacular for this particular update. So here's a few concept sketches I did for a revision of an old character of mine: Beast the Dream Keeper (or Beast, Keeper of Dreams). The only noteworthy thing about these sketches is I scanned them on the brand-new scanner/printer at home; and it did a fantastic job of scanning all of the details. Right down to the paper pigments... Lol, so yeah. Sorry about those strange smudges. The scanner captured both my line art and mistakes. :B

(Also, Beast's expression on the right-hand middle corner is just weird... Idk what I was trying when I was experimenting with facial expressions. D:)

Previous

Return to Art