Five Years Later - The Art of Grass Gremlin

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Five Years Later - The Art of Grass Gremlin

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Freedom-Frequency wrote:Some of my new images are much larger then the forum rules will allow, so trying to see how I can resize them to an acceptable size.

The site is now capable of auto-adjusting the image sizes so they fit.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: Five Years Later - The Art of Grass Gremlin

Postby Freedom-Frequency » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:09 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Freedom-Frequency wrote:Some of my new images are much larger then the forum rules will allow, so trying to see how I can resize them to an acceptable size.

The site is now capable of auto-adjusting the image sizes so they fit.

Oh, okay, thank you got the information.
"I have offended God and Mankind, by doing so little with my life." - Leonardo da Vinci

Previous

Return to Art