Sam4books-Official Gallery[The Tunnel]Skip to 68

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Hikari » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:38 pm

sam4books wrote:I was in the parking lot with my mom, brother, 3 babies, 2nd cousin, and her daughter. There was this one car who was so blind that he almost ran me and my baby brother over instead of staying in the middle of the lane like normal cars should or going around us. I mean the parking lot was clear enough for it to go around too. After shopping I almost got ran over again by another car. Not toi mention this one car was going at like 60 miles per hour on our street (which is a side street) when I got home. I swear, someone is out to kill me or something....I mean there was two fires right next to my house for goodness' sake! Did I mention my kitchen is haunted by some guy who commited suicide in my bedroom? No? Didn't think so.

You're not alone on that haunted part...My hallway is inhabited by a spirit of a woman who is probably my guardian angel XD I saw it peeking inside my and my parents' room...my father says he saw her too...I totally gotta get a medium in here and try to figure why she isn't able to cross over to the Otherside. Then I'll try to accomplish her goal.

Postby sam4books » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Yeah, I remember when I was twelve and my friend had 2 ghosts in her house. We used to talk to eachother over the phone all the time trying to find out what they didn't accomplish in life and how to accomplish it xD
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Re: Sam4books-Official Gallery ["Them": Prologue-P

Postby Teran » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Yup, I've had some encounters with ghosts too. None of them pretty, that's for sure.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby tomaszavenger » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:28 pm

This is great work Sam!

I want to see more...
Shake my hand, join the game.

Postby sam4books » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Thanks Tom, just finished inking the next page. I had a Living Environment Exam today. I'm pretty sure I aced it.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Black » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:02 am

Nice update, waiting for more.
I never had any experiences with ghosts, but our Theology teacher told us about some really weird stuff he claims to have witnessed.
Click to visit my art thread.

Postby sam4books » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:15 pm

Like floating ectoplasm?
In passing

Postby Black » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:21 am

Not exactly. He spoke about exorcism he witnessed performed in one monastery and showed us some exorcism documentary.

Postby sam4books » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:28 am

Exorcism is scary business, your teacher is one brave soul to witness something like that o.O
In passing

Postby Nox » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:14 am

Exorcism is serious business.
I've never had an encounter myself, but I know tons of people who 'claim' they've seen an apparition or two.. personally, I think it's bullshit.

Postby sam4books » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:07 pm

I believe demon possession is possible but to me humans don't have the ability or authority to drive demons out of people's bodies. Just ain't right. Then again, that's my opinion.
In passing

Postby sam4books » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Just a rule of thumb; when there's an old man sleeping on an alter in a church, you know they'res something wrong. It's either the church is haunted, or the sleeping old man's crazy. Or both. Problem is the old man isn't crazy, he's special. And when I say "special" I don't mean the happy-go-lucky kind of special. No, I mean the OTHER kind of "special". Just a hint; he's autistic, which means he never talked in his life except for a word or two between the ages of 5 and 11. He's anti-social, and only expresses his feelings through emotional breakdowns, a journal, and playing the piano (which he gave up when he was eleven due to complicated reasons). You will never see him wearing a frown, but that doesn't mean he doesn't cry. He asctually has a big heart that is easily broken which one too many people will take advantage of. In the church, he is known as "Bishop", due to his last name, but as the story progresses he will gain a new name and a reason to shine. Bishop has to be my favorite character in the story because he is based on my little brother Zack who has autism, but a heart of gold. I hope this character will touch your hearts enough so you will realize them problem at hand. Thank you.
In passing

Postby Teran » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Hmmm, nice update. The boy in the window is supposed to be a ghost?
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby sam4books » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Nah, he's alive. The ghosts' there though, you'll see her soon ;)
In passing

Postby Teran » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Speaking of ghosts, this Friday I had a really close experience with ghosts. It was scary as hell. I was sleeping, and suddenly a voice told me "Develop your sixth sense". I was like WTF?!? then all my body froze up, and I was completely paralyzed.

Postby sam4books » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Someone's out to get ya :P Quick to the safehouse! That is IF theirs a safe house o.O Seriously though, you need to get an exorcist or something :/
In passing

Postby Teran » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Well, its summer, so right now I´m living in my grandma´s house. It has some ghosts, but I think they are friendlier.

Postby sam4books » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Oh, that's good. Friendly ghosts are fun to be around :) Except when they jump out at you at the worst time possible o.O
In passing

Postby Black » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:41 pm

Nice update.
Still talking about ghosts, I see.

Postby Teran » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:44 pm

I like to talk about ghosts. Besides, this story contains ghosts.

Postby sam4books » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:52 pm

Well said Teran :) Ghosts rule and you know it!
In passing

Postby Hikari » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:30 pm

The lady in my house is friendly...I wanna help her cross over ;_; it must be sad, I mean...If I was a ghost I would want people to help me finish what I had left to do...

Postby sam4books » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:58 pm

And people wonder why ghosts haunt them xD
In passing

Postby sam4books » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:30 am

MURPHY STRIKES AGAIN!

Your insane if you didn't see this coming. I mean COME ON. Dark, eerie church? Boy alone? Suggestive sleeping old man? If that doesn't scream "haunted!" I don't know what does. And no, the old guy's not a ghost. Sorry, she won't come until later ;) Who is this old man? Well, he's none other than the Hunchback of Notre Dame! *dramatic pose*

......Haha, just kidden xD He's just the guy that oversees the perserving of the church. You know, the type of guy that cleans stuff up and such. Kinda like a butler :D A really....old butler.......o.O

Well, I'm done talking, you guys enjoy now ^_^
In passing

Postby Teran » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:40 pm

lol it happens.

PreviousNext

Return to Art