Fatality's Secret Ninja Art

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Fatality's Secret Ninja Art

Postby Fatality Ninja » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi everyone, I've followed the comics on this site for a while now and just recently joined the forums (wish I had sooner). Anyways, I really enjoy doodling and digital art, and I am currently majoring in art and psychology (double major). I plan on going more the psychology route while doing art on the side so I'm open to critiques and suggestions! ^___^
All the best people are completely mad. -Alice in Wonderland
The greatest enemy of knowlege is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.- Stephen Hawking
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political & cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.- Isaac Asimov
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian. My Twitch Account
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Re: Fatality's Secret Ninja Art

Postby Fatality Ninja » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Here's some old drawings and art from a few years back.

Image Image Image Image
The greatest enemy of knowlege is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.- Stephen Hawking
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political & cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.- Isaac Asimov
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian. My Twitch Account
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Postby Sigment » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:32 pm

These are pretty good. Are you still drawing?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:49 pm

They are really good art.
Can't have too much fun or shit goes down

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
Time to unclench my friends

Postby Fatality Ninja » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Sig the Snowman wrote:These are pretty good. Are you still drawing?

Yes I am. :) I came across some of my old artwork today and decided to upload them first.

OrangeBee wrote:They are really good art.

Thanks! ^___^
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Postby Sigment » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. w00t

The Resident Smartass

Postby Cerulean » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Definitely looking forward to more from you, these look great c:
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Fatality Ninja » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Another pencil sketch from way back:

Some other artwork from year or 2 ago:

Image Image Image Image
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Postby Exodis » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Ohmygoodness... these are some great pieces of artwork! Nice work Fatality! Looking forward to seeing more of your work :D
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Sigment » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Some day... Some day I'll actually start making my work in color.

Anyway, these are all fantastic. Glad you decided to post 'em.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Etherian » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:12 am

*claps excitedly*
These are so good! What a way to join a forum.

Postby Millo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:55 am

They're really good FN, Can we get any recent drawings?
Begone Dirty Whores!
QU:You look sad and frightened.

Postby OrangeBee » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:23 am

Fantastic. You get some orange juice.
Can't have too much fun or shit goes down

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
Time to unclench my friends

Postby Mad-Mutt » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:37 pm

These are all nicely done pieces. You do some pretty cool work. Welcome to the art forum.
Bark

Postby Fatality Ninja » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Millo Toe wrote:They're really good FN, Can we get any recent drawings?

This is what I'm working on at the moment for a roleplay here on the forums. I don't have much art work that is very recent since I spent this semester focusing on my psychology classes. Only art class I had was my medieval art history class so no fun there. :(

Image EDIT: Added a fin to her tail. :)

This is just the base colors. I struggle with color schemes so I might end up changing the color of her clothing (what little there is :P). Feedback and suggestions would be very helpful!

Also, I should note that I am a HUGE fan of mass effect and spent most of this summer practicing drawing OCs and different races (mainly turian <3 ) so here's some of that:

(from oldest to newest work)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Here's a sketch I did (I only filled in facial markings) of my OC Navera. The pervy turian in the background is a reference from when I used her on a ME roleplaying sight and he walked in on her while she was nekkid. He also kind of sneaked in which only made matters worse. XD

EDIT: Also, thanks for all the compliments you guys! :) I know I have a lot of improving to do still but I always appreciate the support.
Last edited by Fatality Ninja on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Postby Sigment » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:43 pm

This looks absolutely fantastic. As a fan of Mass Effect, I gotta say that I love these turian drawings. Seriously, great job.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Cerulean » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:11 am

Your Once Upon Atyme character looks amazing c:

sort of makes me want to try drawing mine....

But yes, great job! :grin:
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Krest » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Wow. These are great! The shadowing is amazing, which is something that really attracts me to a piece.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Fatality Ninja » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:50 pm

@Krest: Thanks! I've been working hard to improve my shading and coloring. It makes me happy knowing I'm making improvements. :)

Also, a piece I finished last night. It started out as a sketch for a friend's bday on the Mass Effect rp site I frequent and ended up coloring it.

This is their OC, Azra, a female turian. (Username on the site is Zera)
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Postby Ethereal Blaze » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:38 am

I never really got the chance to play Mass Effect but I like your OCs especially the alien animal, one on the far right that one is just amazing.
The most powerful thing on earth is the human soul on fire
~Ferdinand Foch

I have been drawing for most of my life and started digital art some time last year, If you want to see some of my art heres my dA.
Deviantart: http://speedydragong.deviantart.com/

or my Snafu art page
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55952
The One with the Flaming Mind

Postby Sigment » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:46 am

Funny thing about turians is how much debate there was over what their females looked like until the Omega DLC came out.

Good job on this, Ninja. As a ME fan, well done.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Fatality Ninja » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:01 pm

@Blaze: it's a great trilogy to if you ever have the time, though I'm with most fans when I say the ending was a bit of a disappointment. Regardless though it's still lots of fun!

@sigment: heh funny thing is that a lot of people I rp with don't like to consider that DLC "canon". Since it looks like the female turian has "breasts" like humans even though them being an avian species that shouldn't be necessary at all. I personally prefer draw females with crests as well just cause they look cooler that way. :P
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Great job on the ME aliens, especially the Turians. They were always my third favorite alien race from that game. My second favorite where the Krogans and my favorite ones were the Elcor. I don't remember seeing many female Turians from the game personally, but I like the way you drew them.
Bark

Postby Fatality Ninja » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:12 am

The only time female Turians appear is in the Omega and Citadel DLC. :P
Made all the fem turians so jelly. ;P
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Postby Fatality Ninja » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

This is Cnaeus, a person's (Ion) OC I drew for him for his bday! :3
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Next

Return to Art