Switch to full style
Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.
Post a reply

Re: Vegedus' art thread {SPAAACE OOOPRAH 5/7/13}

Sat May 18, 2013 4:22 pm

That's my favourite as well :)

He's made entirely of fire. Well, maybe a core of something else, where the sentience is, or something, but it's a fire based being, fo sho. The armors just there to contain him.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 am

These are all really good man

Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Man, this thread is 8 years old. Crazy. Guess I should update it some times.

A friend of mine requested some pictures of some completely normal people, like you'd see while buying groceries, for a roleplaying project. Was an interesting challenge since I pretty much never draw 'normal' people, in normal clothes, without angry expressions. Hell, I rarely draw females. So, this is the closest to diversity I come.

EDIT: Also, I just noticed that Asmo earlier decried a lack of boobs, and I actually have drawn boobs. So, without further ado: Boobs [NSFW, duh]

Re: Vegedus' art thread {Slice of Life 9/2/15}

Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:25 am

Hey, I'm surprised to see you around. Nice pictures. When I think about it, I tend to see varying races and creeds of people when out doing regular stuff, too. World is a wide open place. I like the varying expressions too, from "tired" to "I really need this tolberone." : p

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Ye, I know. If you're referring to the top right, he's my favourite :P. He really needs those pickles. I specifically imagined them standing in line at the cashier, so there's a trend of tired or boredness.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Nice one Vegedus :0 Are those from life/reference or did you just imagine up so normal people?

Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:42 am

Thanks! Mostly imagination. I googled a little for clothing, especially for the hijab, but I didn't directly draw from reference for any of it.

In other news, I felt oddly motivated to finish a drawing after 2.5 years in the making. Not because it took that much work (though it did take a lot of work, perhaps the most I've done on one piece), just because lazy. Started life as some dudes concept for a LoL champion. Had fun doing the lightning/fire/ice stuff. For the rest of it, did a lot of effects with gaussian blur and such, hope it doesn't look too cheap.

Post a reply