Switch to full style
Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.
Post a reply

Ro ro, looking for a team. cartooning tryouts coming soon

Wed May 30, 2007 5:48 pm

just waiting til i can get the time to post some art. its always good to have the thread there before i post the art. BUT BE PREPARED FOR WHEN I DO POST SOMETHING. muhahahahahaa... alright, hold.

Added after 1 hours 52 minutes:

Actually, for my first art post... i need someone to scale this down and make it a gif, if ya can color it it that'd be great. i want this to be my avatar

Last edited by rorolarky on Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:14 pm

Look it's scaled down and colored...damn I'm bored today...

Wed May 30, 2007 7:18 pm

lol Nicely done Berlin Poe!!
That'll make a great ava ^_^
And oh... Welcome rorolarky!! i can see talent in you, keep it up!

Wed May 30, 2007 7:27 pm

oh, nice Berlin poe.
Welcome to the forums, dog.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:57 pm

welcome the place where your art will be... don know ...XD

hahaa Welcome to Snafu, hope u like the stay here :D
they are great artist around here and learn lot of things...

Thu May 31, 2007 5:29 pm

Berlin Poe wrote:Image

Look it's scaled down and colored...damn I'm bored today...

thats amazing, but i didnt think of blue skin when i drew me. i still like it though.

Re: Ro ro fun, look and critisize

Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:38 pm

this one was fun to draw, but i couldn't really color it well, i really should get someone else to do that for me...

and this one is what i drew cus i felt like it... it turned out awesome.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:53 pm

it really good!

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:10 pm

thx faust

now my new pic is kinda explicit. don't hate me though, but its a bit nsfw? if thats how ya put it.

just click, and its not for those who are closed minded

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:42 pm

Hmm. More like a cartoonist, but the art is really unique. Heh.
Nice drawings. Try to do more stuff ;)

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:07 pm

Lots of unique stuff, you have a simple ad cartoony style that looks fun.

On a side note, it looks like you're drawing on lined paper for some stuff, it would be better if you switched to blank sheets of paper. Keep up the work

Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:30 am

MrHoboX wrote:Lots of unique stuff, you have a simple ad cartoony style that looks fun.

On a side note, it looks like you're drawing on lined paper for some stuff, it would be better if you switched to blank sheets of paper. Keep up the work

Or use Photoshop.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:06 pm

well, what i need next is a cartooning team then. i'm making a manga and since i don't have the materials to make it great, i need a team to help me make it great. i think all i will need is someone to color and another for word bubbles, but the same guy can do that. i'll post a thought sheet, then a blank final draft.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:19 pm

rorolarky wrote:well, what i need next is a cartooning team then. i'm making a manga and since i don't have the materials to make it great, i need a team to help me make it great. i think all i will need is someone to color and another for word bubbles, but the same guy can do that. i'll post a thought sheet, then a blank final draft.

Nah. Really, have a good time to find that.
Post a reply