Switch to full style
Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.
Post a reply

Re: Requests and Recruitment

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:26 pm

I would like a couple characters drawn for my brother. He is working on a story with some of his friends and asked me to find him an artist. No, we cannot pay. Sorry. It will be 4 people at most in the picture, I will have to talk to him about that, and we would like it drawn in the style of JSRF. Please PM me if you would like to take a shot.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 pm

im new to making requests um if i ask for a pic to be made like Bell and bubbles happily hugging each other like best friends would that be possible cause i love Bell and Bubbles or Bell sitting on Mimi's lap the artist i dont know anyone i guess anyone wanting to make it

either way the cuteness level is OVER 9000!

it would be better than mine either way cause i suck at drawing i made some old style PPG and my brother said they look like their on crack and it kinda put me down my deviant art is Konata5 i dont think they look weird it was my 1st try my blossom is better than my other 2

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Hello, welcome to Art.
Read the forum rules while you're here and if you want to improve try making a thread for advice.
Hopefully someone might help you with your request.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 pm

i hope there is bleedman art of konata from lucky star like how there is for suzumiya haruhi i like telling my friends about awesome art and showing it to people the people i showed the art of this site to almost worship the style here
Post a reply