Requests and Recruitment

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Requests and Recruitment

Postby Belwicket » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:26 pm

I would like a couple characters drawn for my brother. He is working on a story with some of his friends and asked me to find him an artist. No, we cannot pay. Sorry. It will be 4 people at most in the picture, I will have to talk to him about that, and we would like it drawn in the style of JSRF. Please PM me if you would like to take a shot.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby konata50 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 pm

im new to making requests um if i ask for a pic to be made like Bell and bubbles happily hugging each other like best friends would that be possible cause i love Bell and Bubbles or Bell sitting on Mimi's lap the artist i dont know anyone i guess anyone wanting to make it

either way the cuteness level is OVER 9000!

it would be better than mine either way cause i suck at drawing i made some old style PPG and my brother said they look like their on crack and it kinda put me down my deviant art is Konata5 i dont think they look weird it was my 1st try my blossom is better than my other 2
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Morpheus » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Hello, welcome to Art.
Read the forum rules while you're here and if you want to improve try making a thread for advice.
Hopefully someone might help you with your request.

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 pm

i hope there is bleedman art of konata from lucky star like how there is for suzumiya haruhi i like telling my friends about awesome art and showing it to people the people i showed the art of this site to almost worship the style here
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Previous

Return to Art