Looking For An Artist for Rising Star Of Manga

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Looking For An Artist for Rising Star Of Manga

Postby DisturbedLeader » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:11 pm

Greetings everyone, I'm looking for an artist who can draw mecha. Why? I developed a transforming mecaha storyline....*Sigh* Here's the storyline:A supreme robot named Omnicon created a world known as "Mechrion." Shortly afterwards Omnicon felt a virus developing inside his centeral core, and disspelled it. Once disspelled, the virus then created a body of its own, and became "Destructus." After Omnicon created "The Battalirons," to protect him, from Destructus, he created the "Destructons", who tricked Omnicon, and nearly took him back to Destructus. So as the Battalirons battled the Destruuctons, Omnicon split himself into five segments, and fled to earth, where he then fused himself with five newborn children... Now fifteen years later these children have to work with the robotic partners residing in their bodies, and the Batallrons to defeat the Destructons, and Destructus from ruling the universe.

Each child has a mechanical partner, and once they fuse together, is given a unique suit of armor, as well, as acceptional fighting skills, and the ability to conjure light vechiles from their own auras. Somewhat like what you might see in Tron,( For those of you who saw the movie in 1982, or perhaps a later date, or maybe played Kingdom Hearts II.) The Destructon Leader can create miniature drones from the earth, and use them as Armor that would increase his power, or to attack his foes. But he wishes to use Omnicron to reshape the universe.

So...If anyone's interested(tis doubtful) let me know.
I'm depraved, and really don't care.... Something's wrong...So hard to put my boney finger on

Postby Fummo » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:13 pm

I dont know if many people here can draw mecha..very hard

Um...yeah....

Postby DisturbedLeader » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:49 pm

ALPHA-FUMMOFFU wrote:I dont know if many people here can draw mecha..very hard
'
Yeah.... thanks...Um... Imma wait... for a wee bit...
I'm depraved, and really don't care.... Something's wrong...So hard to put my boney finger on

Postby Fummo » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:58 pm

Suit yourself

Return to Art