LOAC sign ups

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

LOAC sign ups

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:07 am

UPDATED: NEW JOBS AND JOB DESCRIPTIONS. AND NOW JOB PERKS.

alright i got it approved in under an hour, so i expect this will be quite a hit. LOAC stands for Life Of A Citizen. for those who have ever played world of warcraft battle.net games, you might know how this goes but for those who don't here it is

there are two GM, a good one who plays god. and a bad one who plays death. then there is two semi gm who are the cops and the mafia. these guys have less power but can still effect the rp pretty heavilly with death warrents and such. God enteracts to reward players for their deeds. death arrives to curse them for their deeds. the cops can arrest people but must have a reason. the mafia can put hits on people. we have one person who is in complete control of the cops and one for the mafia. but players can take jobs from them. the playable races are this...

white
black
red
yellow

adult male

adult female

teenage male

teenage female

child male

child female

old man

old woman

and the classes are like this for each player.

schoolStudent ( teenager and child only and is only job a child can take the only obtainable weapons are what you find in school such as janitor mops or sharpened pencils. gets paid 10 dollars allowance)

mayor (man and woman and old men/women only and is the most high paying job does not have need for weapons since he/she has body guards out the wadzoo but can purchase weapons if need be. gets paid 100 dollars an hour)

Gang member (ages teenager through old and if one desires, can recruit other players and even name the gang. gets weapons same as gang leader payment is what ever you can rob off people)

Gang Leader ( a position only for those who start a gang. must purchase his own weapons or better yet, kill a cop/mafia member and steal it. can also forge his own weapons such as pencils or broken planks of wood. payment is what ever he can rob off people)

hitman (only for players working for the mafia and only for adults or old men and women. hit men are given a silenced hand gun instead of the mafia's standard silenced machine gun. payment is what ever the hell the mafia wants to pay you)

Bounty hunter (ages adult through old and only available to players working for cops the hunters are given a standard revolver to aid in stopping criminal activity and a liscense to use guns. payment verries on the bounty)

Doctor (ages teenager and up. players can not heal without going to or becomming a doctor themselves gets paid 40 bucks an hour)

drug dealer ( can not serv the cops but deals drugs to others. deals drugs which either give temporary power ups such as steroids, or can severely fuck up a character's health. make sure you know what your buying. gets paid verrying on his product sells)

Waiter/Waitress (for teenager and up, the pay is 5$ an hour. you earn money by serving food to people. you can rob them by putting drugs or posion in thier food to make some extra money)

Gun Dealer (can not serv teenagers or children. the gun dealer is self explanitory can deal any sort of gun from a pistol to a rocket launcher, even flame throwers. guns such as explosives or rocket launchers are highly illegal and though the occasional hand gun is normal for a citizen, selling out flame throwers attracts cop attention. gets paid verrying on the guns he sells)

Hacker (hackers are hired by either the mafia or the cops and are only used in emergencies. any hacker caught not currently working for the cops is imiediately a wanted criminal. you must have somebody teach you hacking, you can not simply be hired for it. gets paid 25 bucks an hour or you can hack into ATM's)

S.W.A.T (given to those who have work for the cops as an alternative to bounty hunting. they are given standard issue assault riffles, body armor, and gas masks. along with smoke grenades. gets paid 80 bucks an hour)

you earn money differently depending on your job. you also can eventually buy a house or marry other players. all cops start with a revolver pistol while all mafia members start with a silenced machine gun. god and death can not directly enterfear with people but can turn the tides by god giving the people blessings such as weapons or food and death giving them curses like termites in thier homes or making a poisoned water supply.

there is no racial bonuses or minuses to picking skin color., i just gave your the option to choose. red people would be something like native Americans while yellow skinned would be oriental.

the beauty of this is that you design your character sheet as you go along the game instead of making one and sticking with it the whole game. but if you must have a character sheet, here are the basics...

Name-
race (primary race is skin color and gender, secondary race is age.)

Age (all child players must be 5-12, teenagers must be 13-19 and adults must be 20- 59, anything above 59 is old man or woman)

Job (you are trying to get since you start off unemployed)
current Wage ( for this you must update your character sheet daily to keep track of your money. since Children can't get jobs, they get a 10 bucks allowance per pay day)

starting equipment (any special thing you begin with such as a familly airlume or something)

appearence (your looks such as height, skin is determined by your race you pick.)

Biography (tell us about your self)

as of right now, i am the god position and Deena is the death position. PM me if you want mafia or chief of police position.

each job has a perk you can get from it. (some of them promote but not all)

Waiter/waitress: though not making much money, they can poison or drug food then rob the person who eats it. promotes into chef when gained enough experience

Drug Dealer: he starts off with any weapon of his choice and unlimited ammo for that weapon. that doesn't mean he still doesn't need to reload once in a while. he stops having the infinate ammo when he buys a new weapon and then needs to buy ammo for his starting one as well.

Mafia- can threaten people or rob them and not get a major bounty on them. unless the boss of the mafia is arrested, they won't care if a few get put in jail.

hacker- can hack into computers or ATM's to get money or to send out world wide viruses. the only proffession the cops are after more than the mafia. once you are trained in this, your criminal record does not start until your first hacking. promotes into terrorist when gained enough experience.

cops- unlimited money (paid by the government)

god- can perform good miracles such as rain or making dead ends for criminals who run into alleys. of course he is also mercifull to players who commit a crime by accident. one of the only two players who can change a judge player's decisions. can bring any character back to life.

Death- can perform bad miracles such as causing players to go on mass murder sprees and actually get away with it. also, he can allow players to some how get their hands on a terroristic weapon. he can kill any character at his will. (they suffer a heart attack)

Doctor- can heal other players and youself. if there are no doctor players, simply rest in the hospital. doctor players can heal people outside of hospital so they are very important in people's lives.

S.W.A.T- starts off with an assault riffle, bullet proof chest armor, a shielded helmet, and two tear gas grenades. still must buy ammo for gun. has a liscence for guns and permission to kill yet not over kill promotes into armed forces when gained enough experience.

bounty hunter- begins with a revolver and liscense to use guns

hitman- begins with a silenced pistol with no liscence. promotes into assassin when gained enough experience.

Gang Leader/Member- has their own little army of people who can be either players or NPC's if willing players are short. they don't have unlimited units or money like the cops but instead recruit people and rob money. once you get enough, you can go to the weapon shop to reinforce your self.

Judge- the whole criminal organization is your bitch. if some body gets caught, you are thier fate.

Mayor- gets money for doing absolutely nothing but sitting on your fat ass ruling the city. also has a small, limited army of body guards.

let me know if i forgot anything.
Last edited by Vehicula_Child_Support on Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
DEATH TO THE OLD BASTARD!

http://sixflagskkk.ytmnd.com/

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:13 am

Sounds good, but you definately need to add a character sheet to that.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:22 am

i updated it saying about a character sheet and added more decription

Added after 4 minutes:

now we need two sub GMs for the mafia and cops. these guys won't have the power to make any story mode changing suggestions but are pretty much people you don't want to piss off.

Re: LOAC sign ups

Postby Abel the 16th » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:33 am

Can I be the cops or Co-GM! I'll make a character sheet tomorrow for like whatever you need, but I just want to be the cops. However, I was wondering, would that be the metro police or the municipal police? Also, are they good cops or corrupt cops? Either way, could you please consider me for the position of COPs or Co-GM?
-There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know.
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
US author & satirist (1842 - 1914)

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:37 am

I'll be your first, non gm position. I already have too many Gm or co-gm positions.

Name: Ariko Uzaki
Race: White/Japanese
Job: Student/Waitress
Current Wage: $5 an hour
Starting equipment: none
Appearence: 5'6" with blonde hair and almond shaped blue eyes. 125.5 lbs.
DOB: 12/21
Favorite month: October
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite day: Saturday
Biography: Ariko lived in Japan until she was 5 and moved to Michigan. Her mother had been in a big law firm where she met and married Ariko's dad, until they got divorced over him not being home enough. As a result Ariko and Heather (her mother) moved. Her mother started a small law practice there and Ariko began working. part time to help make ends meet. When nothing worked there, they moved again when Ariko was 17. Heather has started another law firm, and Ariko took part time at a restaraunt after school.

Good enough for ya?
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:02 am

Abel, the cops are good, why else would i make a just as poweful mafia position if they were both evil. also check the thing again, i updated new jobs.

Added after 1 minutes:

and yes you are in Karo.

Added after 2 minutes:

oh i guess i should tell you guys this now. you can kill cops and mafia if you want but they are sub GM's and as such, have infinate units but have one major guy named Chief (for police) or The Don (for the mafia) and yes you can be cops Abel since you asked first.

Added after 2 minutes:

also, please don't go begging death or god for your problems, the two have a billion other humans to deal with than waste time on you, if they deem you worthy, they will grant you a gift and or curse.

Added after 9 minutes:

here are the character sheets for god and death

God's Sheet.

Name (god)
age (since the begging of time)
Job (the friend of you all)
equipment (everything)
wage (makes no money, he's freakin GOD!)
appearence (a giant ball of light)
Biography (little is known if he truely exists but one thing is for certain, he and death are best friends. though they are conflicting forces, they often have fun at pointing out the follies of humans.)

Death's sheet.
Name (death)
Age (since the begging of time)
Job (mother F**ker of the universe)
Equipment (scythe)
Wage (human souls)
Appearence (nobody has ever seen him and lived to tell about it)
Biography (he reaps human souls for profit. he also is very popular for dicking people over thus people refer to him as evil. he takes great pleasure in telling the people of thier bad after lives often making those believing in reincarnation that they come back as a pair of testicals or something like that. the world is his B*tch

Postby Garlick » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:14 am

Name- Silvia Bruno

Race- White/Italian Female

Age- 17

Job- Student/waitress

Current Wage- 5 dollars an hour (current money: $0)

Starting Equipment: A silver ring her Grandfather gave her before he died. She was very close to her Grandfather so she wears it all the time, never taking it off. It is just a plain silver band, but it's probably valuable.

Appearence: Black, slightly curly hair that reaches a few inches below her shoulders. Silvia has green eyes that express her emotions more clearlythan he face. Her skin is paled. She has her ears peirced, usually earing small silver hoops. She never takes off a silver ring.

Biography- Silvia lived in Italy for all her life. She had lived in a small, one story house along with her Grandfather. Silvia was very close to her /Grandfather, they shared many interests. One day he grew ill, a few days later it was announced he was dieing. Before he died her gave Silvia one of his most prized possesions: A silver ring his father had given him. Silvia decided to move to whatever city this RP take place in for reasons unknown. She now lives in a small, one story house that looks as if it's about to fall apart. Silvia hasn't quite mastered English yet, but she knows most of it.
Quirks- If she is angry or upset, she'll start ranting in Italian.

Hobbies- Silvia loves to draw. She carries a sketchbook and several pencils almost everywhere, she even has her own 'studio'. (An empty room in her house not used for anything)
Last edited by Garlick on Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DU JOUR MEANS FRIENDSHIP

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:19 am

if nobody esle picks mafia, i will also play as them so all we need now are players.

Added after 4 minutes:

H-O-G, you're in too, but just try not to sell drugs to people playing as teens or kids. also the drug store sells ALL drugs, be they medication or narcodics, the boss does not care so long as he makes a profit

Postby Garlick » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:23 am

Not what I meant by drugstore, but I'm switching to waitress anyway. Is that okay?
DU JOUR MEANS FRIENDSHIP

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:24 am

sure thing!

Postby Garlick » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:25 am

Hooray! Thank ye! ^_^
DU JOUR MEANS FRIENDSHIP

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:31 am

no problem.

gun shop also sells swords, bombs, and gun liscenes. if you can persuade them, they will teach you hacking as well.

Added after 3 minutes:

oh, here is one final job addition, Judge

Judge: in this rp, you can get arrested. even the mafia boss and police themselves can get arrested for a crime. the Judge is the one who decides what to do with them when they go to court. possibly the most powerful sub GM in the game. makes 90 dollars an hour

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:32 am

Don't you mean breaking a law? You can't break a crime. A crime is breaking a law.

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:52 am

yes, i fixed that little mistake.

Added after 1 hours 16 minutes:

i still need more sign ups please

Postby Crash » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:06 am

Vehicula_Child_Support wrote:for those who have ever played world of warcraft battle.net games

actually, its only on WC III, and The Frozen Throne...
meh.. small mistake.
if this works, it will be interesting to see...
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:45 am

yah, i'd thought i'd try it out

Added after 5 minutes:

these positions are taken

2 waitresses/students (both teenagers)

god player (me)

death player (Deena)

Cop Player (Abel the 16th)

positions open (all others including mafia and judge)

mafia and judge are sub GM's

Added after 1 minutes:

i would call this game life of a peasent but i don't think we call each other peasents any more.

Added after 11 minutes:

should i add in epic classes that you get when you get a certain ammount of experience in your proffession? i was thinking terrorist for the hackers and assassin for the hit man.

Postby Relick » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:16 am

Hmmm...sounds like a Sims RPG. Sounds great! I'll make a character sheet later since I'm getting ready for school right now. But just one question. Where does this story take place?

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:31 am

could I be part of mafia?

Name: Akaine King
Race: White/Italian
Job: Mafia
Current Wage: ?
Starting equipment: none
Appearence: 5'9" with dark long black hair and Emerald green eyes. 130 lbs.
DOB: 9/12
Favorite month: october
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite day: Thursday
Biography: Her parents had been the head of the mafia where she grew up, and now they were poisoned, and she wants to become powerful enough in the mafia,with her sister, to avenge them and find their killers.

She grew up in Italy, and with three brothersand her sister,Apollonia, and specialises in seduction and martial arts.When she was 13, she enrolled into a school for martial arts, and learned under Madame Ko.
Last edited by Akaine on Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:03 am

READ COMPLETELY: VERY IMPORTANT

Relick wrote:Hmmm...sounds like a Sims RPG. Sounds great! I'll make a character sheet later since I'm getting ready for school right now. But just one question. Where does this story take place?

it takes place in new york City where you are most likely to find any of these jobs and is based off real life. anything you can do in real life, you can do on this rp. wana rob a store? rob a store! wana do it unarmed? go ahead, get your ass arested. also you get a higher bounty by evaiding police after doing a crime which is how criminals get paid. if you are arrested, you go to court where the Judge player has you life in his hands.

Added after 1 minutes:

and now we got ouselves a mafia boss! Akaine!

Added after 4 minutes:

okay here it is for the cops and mafia, they are conflicting forces. unless you're a bounty hunter or hit man, it is best to stay out of their bussiness. some times if you do a crime, or have a hit on you, you can go to either faction to have it removed. but these actions don't come cheap. also they are both different. the cops for instance, are paid by the government and don't make a living wage since they are given their equipment for free by the police statio (that means they have infinant money instead of earning it). however these are only normal police items like hand cuffs, revolvers, and uniforms. to get any major destructive weapons, you go to the gun seller. you also need to track down any drug dealler or hacker players.

for the mafia, it is different. each mafia soldier save for hitmen, has a silenced machine gun. they make money by robbing banks which you can hire gang leader players to help out with. mafia and gang members are pretty much co-operatives in the game. both cops and mafia have unlimited units. though not having the unlimited money, they can threaten store owners by messing up their shops or killing thier famillies in order to gain stuff for free as if they had unlimited money like the cops.

one more thing...

this is based on real life, you don't simply buy a rocket launcher from a gun store and expect it to be used by every one of your soldiers if you are cops or mafia, also citizens, do not expect the cops to not notice and arrest you for carring such a weapon around in public. this means, cops/mafia, that you buy the item equal to how many soldiers are going to use said item. also you must purchase ammo for it. this aint a movie where the main heroes always have enough ammo until after a job is done. you WILL need to reload.

hand gun clips- each hand gun clips carry 12 bullets in them before needing to be reloaded.

riffle clips- these are two handed guns such as machine guns, shot guns, or snipers. these guns carry 30 ammo before needing to be reloaded. shot guns however can only load in 2 bullets at a time.

terrorist weapons- explosives, flame throwers, rocket launchers. these kinds of weapons come in sets of one. you must by each individual rocket for a rocket launcher or each napalm tank for a flame thrower. the napalm tanks can fire up to a combined total of 5 minutes before needing reload.

meele weapons- base ball bats, knives, swords (rare) and anything else that is used to bash instead of shoot, is considered meele, you can pretty much find the first few in your home but to get a knife, you can go to the gun seller or your kitchen. getting a sword however is more difficult than that. first you need to learn the difference between a real sword, and one that will break on one hit. the gun seller can help identify this.

i also added in epic classes and perks for some of the jobs. go check and see what your job can do.

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:34 am

Name:Secillian Alvaderez
Race:White/Italian
job:Mafian Member
Current Wage:?
Starting Equipment:a necklase(sp?) that had been worn by his father,fathers father,and so on
Appearence:6'1", wears a fancy Mafia suite and black sunglasses
Bio:He had always lived in a family that was close to the Mafia,even his dad was a member.He lived half of his life regulerly until his dad died because he was shot.After that he relized that the only way to avenge his father was to join the mafia and carry on the family tradition.Knows the boss very well too(Heck who doesn't know who in the Mafia...it's a family)
Last edited by Slipslash on Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Abel the 16th » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:03 pm

fYou know, I found the differenc between a municipal police and a metropolitan police. Municipal are part of a unit of the city and the metros are part of the city as a whole if there are more than one district in the city. However, since I'm the chief I guess I'll be the Chief of the Municipal Police. ^_^

Name: Alex Piedra
Race: Browne/Hispanic
Job: Chief of Police
Current Wage: Payed by the Government. Nearly Unlimited Budget
Starting equipment: Pen and Paper (to write out the orders of equipment and such), Power of Order (able to boss the police around), Revolver (just in case)
Appearence: 6'0" with short and buzz cut black hair and Light Browne eyes. 150 lbs.
DOB: 6/8
Favorite month: July
Favorite Holiday: Fourth of July
Favorite day: Sunday
Biography: One of the youngest and police officer ever promoted to the position of Chief of Police. Born in the city and disgusted by the way things work in the city with corruption and decay. Started term vowing that he would clean up the precinct and then the city from corruption. Although he wishes to one day run for a mayoral, for now he tries to pull himself up the rank and severe any corruption that would remain from the old order. Will take down mafia, shoplifters, and anyone who would break the law of the land to make this city bright for its new future.
Quirks: Sometimes plays with a pen when he's nervous or concerned. "Criminals Beware!"
-There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know.
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
US author & satirist (1842 - 1914)

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:48 pm

((yay! it sounds awesome! i hope to become a great power ! :) ))
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Relick » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:15 pm

Name- Apollonia King

Race- White/Italian

Age- 19

Job- Hitman

Current Wage- Whatever Akaine will pay me

Starting Equipment- None

Appearence- Standing tall at 5'8", Apollonia has beautiful face and a nice body. She has black hair like her sister Akaine, but has it cut to her chin. She also has green eyes.

DOB- 5/15

Biography- Apollonia is Akaine's older sister. She had stayed behind in Sicily when the rest of the King family moved to America. Upon hearing about the assassination of her parents, she moves to New York to keep an eye on and protect her younger sister. She uses her cool wits and gorgeous face to her advantage to get the job done.

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:20 pm

Apollonia-sempai! :)
Yayes :)
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Relick » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:21 pm

Sempai? Don't you mean nee-chan? Besides, we're Italian in this game, not Japanese!

Next

Return to Role Playing