Warcraft-The Final Stand

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Warcraft-The Final Stand

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:38 pm

"Here, allow me." Janus said. Time for the old good cop bad cop. Kaleth took Tom into the woods. "Now lission, I am a nice guy by nature and my friend... well he is not so nice. Now if I do not start hearing answers to my questions, I will turn you over to him, and when people don't answer his questions, they lose body parts.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:40 pm

Her ear twitched and her smile appeared again, how familiar those words seemed..
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Calvin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:01 pm

Though still quite angry over the spitting Darsos Leaned against A tree and Yawned.
"Tell me when he talks..."Darsos Mentioned in An indifferent voice.
"Oh... And Slaag... You have full promissin to Kill the human if he trys anything funny." Darsos told the Ogre.
Current Mood:Homicidal
Current wpm:97
Currently Playing:
Cali was right... Ye old SNAFU hurts my eyes.

Dave: "Calvin your sig an avatar were a bit too big. I had to get rid of them. Plz find something smaller thanks."

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:16 pm

Tom just stood their staring back at Janus defiantly. All of the sudden he heard the sound of marching feet. He flung himself from his captors grasp he then ran towards the sound of the booted feet. WHen he got to the top of a rise he saw 100 sodiers coming towards him. "They have an Ogre!!" he yelled. The archers ran forward and sent a shower of arrows at the group or warriors. "Mages Imobilise them!!" purple nets were flung at the warriors. After 2 more volley's the foot soldiers charged..
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Calvin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:38 pm

Darsos had chosen The Proper time to Lean against A tree. An Arrow grazed his nose. "What?"He thought. He saw the purple netting fall but he destoyed it with his Mana Burn. He then Burst into flames once again and Began to Chase Tom. Every arrow that went towards him was Burned in the intense flames. Cutting through foot soldier and Slaughtering Archers He was going to Kill that bastard. He jumped at Tom and Swung his wristblades.
Currently Playing:

Dave: "Calvin your sig an avatar were a bit too big. I had to get rid of them. Plz find something smaller thanks."

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:56 pm

Tom turned and blocked the wrist blades with his axe hafts and bearing the pain kicked the mand in the stomach. As he doubled over Tom swung his axe over hand into the man's back...
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Calvin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:04 pm

The Blind orc yelled out in Pain but Got up anyway and Swung his Wristblades again. This time Cutting Tom's Larnx in Half. Blood ran down Darsos' arm and Tom fell the the ground. Darsos Also fell. But did not die. He Played possum And out of nowhere used A Scroll of Town portal and Warped himself and his allies Back to Orgrimmar.

((I'm gonna be introducing my other character soon))
Currently Playing:

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:08 pm

Tom gurgled watching as only a pink mist came out.

Meanwhile the commander of the new group of soldiers was rushing down the hill towards the Darsos' companions. They were all out numbered severely The commander stopped and watched as the companions were all swarmed by at least 20 soldiers. The ogre was having volleys of arrows fired at him.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Calvin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:12 pm

Much to the Surprise of the invading army They we're atticking nothing but Clumps of dirt.

Meanwhile back in Orgrimarr..Darsos awakened to find himself in the infirmary. His allies all Laying in beds. They we're all wounded. And Darsos couldn't move.
Currently Playing:

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:44 pm

the ogre was the first to get up. his massive fat acted to cushion the blows. "me could have made them go squish" he said as he looked at his cracked hammer. "now me need new squishy maker..." he said. "me go to weapon storage." and he walked off.

Added after 4 minutes:

moments later, Slaag came back witha massive hammer. the head itself was like a giant cenderblock. it was a large wooden pole with a 2 feet by 2 feet stone cube on the top

Added after 23 minutes:

((Mesa Jar Jar Binks!!))
DEATH TO THE OLD BASTARD!

http://sixflagskkk.ytmnd.com/

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:07 am

((I warned you Davic. *Pulls out lightsaber* Start running.))
Kaleth was in the shadows, using shadow strike to get behind them
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby QuickSilver » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:12 am

"Severance this better not be another trick" Count Malice growled from atop his throne, his black wings twitching with annoyance. The Lich Severance looked away from the captive human and stared at the Count with his blazing blue eyes, "I am doing exactly as the Lich King ordered, he would not send us along the wrong path...but we need the blood of a night-elf to complete the spell". "Fine, I will find the night-elf for you" Malice said jumping from his throne, as he walked out Severance called to him, "We need it alive! So no "I'm the almighty demon lord" stuff!".
Swords and Sorcery

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:18 am

Akaine was standing there..watching the attack from afar, not able to do anything. a masked figure, with the sign of the evil god, had snuck up on her when her attention was elsewhere, and her mind slipped into darkness as she felt the poisoned dagger slice her arm.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:43 am

(( pulls out doble ended light saber and cuts off minamoto's legs))

" me is hungry" said Slaag getting up and walking outside. he saw an orc laughing at him and swung his massive mallet down on the orc's head. the orc's didn't care, Ogre are prone to do that.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:52 am

((*Grows legs back* Nice try. I;m going to cut off the one thing that can not grow back. *Cuts off Davic's manhood*))

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:02 am

(( hah hah! *gets metal replacement and it turns into a manhood shaped machine gun* now the ladies will love me for sure!))

Postby Calvin » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:36 am

((Okay guys... Of you keep this up I'm booting both of you...))
Currently Playing:

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:36 pm

((lol :) ))
Akaine was bieng bodilly dragged into the deep woods.
When she awoke, she was on the edge of a cliff, and she blinked, and fell out of conciousness.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:40 pm

Kaleth looked around... Where is the priestess? He asked. He let go of Tom and Janus grabed him. "How should I know?" Kaleth began to search the area for some sign that could lead them to her.

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:43 pm

She had been dragged, and that was all she could remember, and she dug her heels into the ground, so as to make a path, but eventually she was picked up, and she had somehow picked up a few cuts, and they dripped.when she awoke, she saw a face looking at her. it would have been handsome, if it were not so evil
"so"he said"you are now under my controll"
she blinked, horrified that she recognised him.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:47 pm

Janus, get the others and follow me. Kaleth said as he followed the trail. He didn't have much armor so he was very fast.

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:59 pm

She continued to stare, looking at his mutilated self.
"you remember me don't you aya?"

"Never use that name for me!"
she screamed at him, she rarely lost her temper, but with this elf, she had no choice.

"I hate you, leave me be."

He looks not too hurt,"well that won't matter in a moment"
he has this evil grin on his face.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:02 pm

Kaleth saw someone standing over the Priestess. He crepted up from beind and struk him with his guantlet.

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:04 pm

She glimpsed Kaleth, and was a preety good actress and said to him(the evil elf)"youu are an insolent young boar, using your cock to make judgments rather than your brain"
a very deep insult, and that was when Kaleth attacked.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:06 pm

Kaleth struck the elf in the back of the head, forcing him forward. He was now so lose to the edge, the wind could knock him over.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing