Warcraft-The Final Stand

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Warcraft-The Final Stand

Postby Calvin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:10 pm

4 Months after Arthas Merged Souls with the Lich King. A Somewhat Uneasy peace had Fallen upon the Land. Illidan Stormrage had Survived the Battle between Arthas and himself. Though weakend. He was still very powerful.

Roughly 4 months after the asscention of King Arthas. The Orcish nation of Durotar was Under constant seige. Even after the Destruction Of The Kul'Teras Navy Many humans Still hated the Horde. For thaings they had done, Generations ago.

In Durotar's Capital City of Orgrimmar Lived A Young Orcish Demon hunter Named, Darsos Hellraiser. Little is known of he he Came Across this Power. As he has become far more powerful than even Night elven Demon hunters.
During the Burning Legion's Invasion of Kalimdor his Father was one of the may Fallen Orcs of the Warsong Clan that Drank the Blood of Mannoroth.

Darsos Lived in A Hut on the outskirts of town. He was blind. But he Could still sense where he was going. As he Learned that Demon hunters had to Ratualisticly Blind themselves in order to gain Spectral vision. He Had Taken A Rock and Gouged his own eyes out.

He walked over to the Main hall of Orgrimmar where A Peon Sat resting.
"Little Peon. Why are you sitting?" Darsos asked.
"I tired... I work myself Nearly to death."The Peon Responded.
"You may want to hide. Don't want A Grunt to Catch you Slacking off..."Darsos said.
"Oh really? Death be blessing for me..."The peon said.

And Darsos Then Entered the Great hall of Orgrimmar. And as he entered. A Shaman Came up to him and said. "Lok'Thar,Darsos. The warcheif wishes to see you..."
"Alright. Lok'Thar!" Darsos Said.

And he walked into the Warcheif's Chaimbers.
Current Mood:Homicidal
Current wpm:97
Currently Playing:
Cali was right... Ye old SNAFU hurts my eyes.

Dave: "Calvin your sig an avatar were a bit too big. I had to get rid of them. Plz find something smaller thanks."

Re: Warcraft-The Final Stand

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:12 pm

((Do we just introduce our characters or are they with the warchief?))
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:14 pm

((good question :) ))
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:17 pm

Francesco surveyed the sight before him. Hundreds of catipaults and trebuche's bombarded the walls of an orcish fort. The fort had held out for 4 long weeks. Francesco was growing tired of waiting to be able to come to grips with the greenskins. He checked the straightness of his rapier, it was perfectly straight, as usual. He sighed twirling the end of his neatley trimmed mushtache..
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:19 pm

Slaag sat in the mercenary camp about 100 yards from the Warchief's building. "me bored...." he said. "me wish people would hire Slaag so me can gain big respect among ancestors." he waited patiently for somebody to come along
DEATH TO THE OLD BASTARD!

http://sixflagskkk.ytmnd.com/

Postby Calvin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:25 pm

Minamoto Yoshitsune wrote:((Do we just introduce our characters or are they with the warchief?))

(OOC:I'm used to People Just introducing their characters...)

After speaking to the Warcheif for A few Minutes he got up. He Had his Mission. It was to Find out and Kill who was behind the human Seige. And to see If Jaina Proudmoore was still alive... He walked to the mercenary camp and Hired An Ogre(Slaag) and A Pack beast. For 500 GOLDS.
"Lok'Thar! We Must Hurry!"He Said.
"We must find out who is behind the sige."he Told The Ogre as he Bean to Walk. Holding the Pack beast by A leash.
"First we need to go to the armory."He Thought.
Currently Playing:

Dave: "Calvin your sig an avatar were a bit too big. I had to get rid of them. Plz find something smaller thanks."

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:27 pm

Akaine walks silently around the edges of the camp, using her spy technique, and looks around to see if anyone was near, if so, she would ask questions.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:29 pm

"I am telling you, it was rigt at the knoted tree, not left." Janus said. THen why did you follow me? a dark elf said. "Umm, that you would need my help." They walked infront of Akaine while they argued.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:31 pm

Akaine, a priestess of the moon hears vioces, a dark elf talking to a human, she inches closer, then makes niose deliberatley, and made a sign of the priestess, and showed that she would not harm them.
"welcomings from a priestess of the moon."
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:32 pm

"Slaag big hungry" said the ogre picking up a rotting Deer carcass and bitting a chunk out of it. he held his sledge hammer with one hand because of his ogre strength. he was very much stronger phsyically than any other species that was a mage but still prefered magic. he walked with the young demon hunter and thought he spied something. "me see big smoke rising from land beyond..." he said

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:36 pm

Hello fellow dark elf. the dark elf said. His hair was white and fell down his back. "Greetings priestess."

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:38 pm

she inclines head and looks at the human, her hands clasped in peace.Her hair seemed to blow with the slight breeze, as if it was calling to her. she blinked serenly and smiled at both of the men in front of her.
"welcome. What brings you here?'
She gestures to the forest of the moon.
"lost?"
she questions not unkindly.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Calvin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:38 pm

"Yes... I see it to... I may be blind. But I Can still see."Darsos said.
He Could also smeel the smoke. And Burning Flesh. They we're close to the sige. And Two Footman and A Scorcerer We're Partolling the Area. Darsos' Body Was Ungulfed in Flames suddenly. And he Quickly Dispatched one of the Footmen.
Currently Playing:

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:41 pm

" yay! me get to make squishies!" shouted Slaag as he swung his massive hammer at the mage who dodged. it cast a spell at him and the ogre stumbled but returned with a blast of lightning from his palm which shocked the wizard five times. "now me eat you..." he said picking up the wizard bitting off his head.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:42 pm

Kaleth looked at the priestess, Yes, we are. We heard that there was a siege nearby, we were hoping to help those who needed it.

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:44 pm

She points to the smoke on the horison gracefully"there the siege is, I will show you"
She smiles softly
"would you mind if I joined you?"
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Calvin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:46 pm

And though neither of them realized it. The Pack beats Was sitting there eating the Last footman Alive.

"Wow... Never thought A Kodo Could do that..."Darsos Thought.
Currently Playing:

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:48 pm

"Not at al..." Janus was pulled away by Kaleth. She can come, but remember that she is a priestess, so no funny stuff. he said and then turned to Akaine. We would be honored if you joined us, my name is Kaleth and the big guy is Janus.

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:51 pm

She smiles at their words, and inclines her head, hair seeming to swish again, and she says serenly"please follow me."
and she starts to walk on, and if they had not kept up, they would have not been able to see her, she camoflagued so well, except her skin was a pale white with a tinge of blue/silver ., her sword bouncing softly as she walked., making no sound at all.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:55 pm

Kaleth and Janus were used to travel in silence, never steping on a twig and saying nothing. Kaleth was especialy good at this, it is what he trained for.

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:57 pm

As they neard the seige area, she turned and whispered"we are close now, and they do not know whose side we are on...so choose your words with care."
she looked at both, till they looked into her eyes in turn, which happen to be an amazing color of dark green, like the pine needles, with little sparks near the iris of a lighter green.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Vehicula_Child_Support » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:59 pm

Slaag looked at the Kodo. "you make good pet... me make you pet!" he said in his booming/retard sounding voice. "we cover more land if ride codo" he said to his partner Darsos.

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:59 pm

Francesco noticed that a patrol had not come back. He was not unduly worried but sent a mage and 10 more foot soldiers to investigate. He could never be too careful. Francesco hated this mudy place with a passion, the sooner this fort fell the faster they coud move on to nicer places.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:01 pm

Janus had seen his fair share of fair lasses, but she was by far the fairest. Kaleth never had time for love, so this feeling felt like something else. Yes, we understand.

Postby Akaine » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:03 pm

She almost smiled, and made a small wave, so as to make them follow, and she walked out of the forest, one of her tatoos gleamed in the sunlight, the one on her side, even through ther cloth it was bright, shining like the moon.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Next

Return to Role Playing