Welcome to the Weirdness

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Bel, you've been told before what you need to do to gain the community's trust enough for you to GM.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Edit: I was elaborating off of Blood's post, so sorry if this sounds a bit off

I haven't really played much with Bel, just seen her play 2-4 RPs.

@Bel
Character habits are usually the same and a tad predictable, but I don't think that's a problem.
It's more of the way you force your character down other people's throats.
To rephrase it a bit, it's not the act of forcing yourself on others, but the way you do it.

You want us to be more patient and forgiving with you, but you don't seem to put the same amount of effort, when it comes to the way you play with others.

You say you've learned and improved, but you expect to receive another chance immediately, rather than after you've shown some good faith.
Part of that problem does have to do with lack of activity in the forum, but the point is that you have to work with what you have, and you haven't really shown any hint that you've changed.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Asmodai » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:00 pm

BG07 wrote:As for the RP, I was actually thinking the same about the mechs. Plus a nice thing about the Sidonia universe is that there's a TON of other ships that our story's perspective could be told from... Different ship, different story, different tech, different ways of dealing with the Gauna.

A Sidonia RP?

Hm, not sure what to make of that. The fan in me says "Yes, more Sidonia!" But that same fan is also warning me that an RP will never be as good or complex.
Image
Mephobiac
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14670
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:10 pm
Location: Feel Good Inc.
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Belwicket » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:52 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:It's also a bit of your own stubbornness. :o

I'll give you that 1.

Cloud3514 wrote:And the fact that you haven't proven that you know what you're doing.

That's what I'm trying to show you.

Vegedus wrote:
Belwicket wrote:And? I do have good ideas

We'll be the judge of that. It's a little arrogant to repeatedly state that your ideas are good, when a lot of people seem to disagree. My mom and I both think I sing wonderfully, but that doesn't make it true, right?
nobody wants to give me a chance at being DM because of my fuck-ups in Kaze's RP.

It's hardly the only reason.

Ok, I think my ideas are good and there are a few people who agree, apparently they're everywhere except here.

And I tried giving an explanation in Millo's RP about how my character could do what she did. When y'all said she would her her hand/arm by doing it, I added that into the post.

Blood Lord wrote:Bel, you've been told before what you need to do to gain the community's trust enough for you to GM.

And for that there need to be more interesting RPs here. I can't rejoin the Shadowrun RP, already in (R)D/(R)B and there's no other RPs here that have caught my attention.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Character habits are usually the same and a tad predictable, but I don't think that's a problem.
It's more of the way you force your character down other people's throats.
To rephrase it a bit, it's not the act of forcing yourself on others, but the way you do it.

You want us to be more patient and forgiving with you, but you don't seem to put the same amount of effort, when it comes to the way you play with others.

You say you've learned and improved, but you expect to receive another chance immediately, rather than after you've shown some good faith.
Part of that problem does have to do with lack of activity in the forum, but the point is that you have to work with what you have, and you haven't really shown any hint that you've changed.

My characters are almost always based on me. I make some changes so they are different, even if they have the same name, but I can't play a girly-girl and I won't play a male. That leaves the tomboys. So, yeah, predictable, I'll give you, but I don't try to force anything. I put up suggestions and try to get help. I have improved but I know I can still improve more. It may not seem like it to y'all but this is how I try to improve. It would be a lot easier if someone other than Kaze was willing to do a PM-RP with me but I highly doubt that's gonna happen here with how many times I've asked.

@All: I know I can act like a bitch sometimes but nobody is perfect. Plus, most of y'all seem to think I'm arguing when it's a simple debate in my eyes. I see nothing wrong with disagreements and trying to talk them out. All I want is 1 chance at GMing 1 RP. However, because of the voting system, none of my RP ideas will get in. If ANYBODY is willing to RP with me in PMs, please, message me. Otherwise, please just take it as my side of the story and move on.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Location: In the fountain of blood called you heart.
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 am

I don't think bitch is the right word for it. Maybe young?

Also, if the people here don't like your ideas, you could try holding off on those ideas, instead of rushing it.

Lastly, could you define PM-RPing a bit more. Say, what exactly is being played out, or how detail oriented is it?
Something like this seems fun.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Jay » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 am

Dorian wrote:Yeah for sure.

Just let me know next time you're in the area. I suppose you could PM me here but that might run the risk of me not noticing it. I think I get emails if someone PMs me...

I assume you have a Steam profile? That's probably the best way to get ahold of me these days since it's always on. I forget to turn on Skype constantly.

My steam should be ToastCrust http://steamcommunity.com/id/TransistorGlamor

Vegedus wrote:Crunchyroll does seem to be a success. How many shows of an average season do they stream? How many OVAs do they have?

If you look at any particular anime season list for the past two years or so, crunchyroll simulcasts anywhere from like half to 3/4ths of the TV broadcast shows. Usually their omissions are ones that Funimation grabs (e.g. Ping Pong, Sidonia) but Funimation doesn't do EU licensing so that might work out differently for you. Most shows will stream in 1080p.

OVA's they pick up more rarely, but if they're attached to a show they do (OreImo for example), they'll often pick them up for a limited time at least. They do, however, have a nigh monopoly on streaming almost every single web anime short that seems to come out. Those are usually fun to pick up for some quick entertainment.

They also have a fairly decent sized back catalogue filled out with older content that gets added to occasionally.

Really great shows they have right now are:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventures
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Sabagebu! - Survival Game Club!
Hunter X Hunter
(Also Sailor Moon Crystal and Sword Art Online 2, if that's your dig lol)
Probably more, but I haven't caught up to the current season yet, actually, lol

Other shows they streamed recently that are good:
Mushi-shi (second season)
Kill La Kill
Log Horizon
Nagi no Asukara
Silver Spoon
Samurai Flamenco
Tonari no Seki-kun
Witch Craft Works
World Conquest Zvezda

though obviously, may vary for you depending on how your taste collide with mine haha

Here's what they're streaming right now that releases roughly a few hours after Japanese air time (usually, rarely there's delay because they get their copy from a Japanese broadcaster that broadcasts it later than a different channel)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime/simulcasts

Some shows do get some regional restrictions. I don't know how severe though, since it's usually outside NA that you experience them.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30945
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:44 am
Location: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Sigment » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:42 am

Belwicket wrote:And I tried giving an explanation in Millo's RP about how my character could do what she did. When y'all said she would her her hand/arm by doing it, I added that into the post.

If you really think that that's the only reason that you were kicked from the RP, then I have a seriously tough time believing that you've improved.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2795
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Dorian » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 am

added you, Jay

you'll know it's me cause we only have one mutual friend and it's bob, lol
Never asked for this
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:39 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Belwicket » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:I don't think bitch is the right word for it. Maybe young?

Also, if the people here don't like your ideas, you could try holding off on those ideas, instead of rushing it.

Lastly, could you define PM-RPing a bit more. Say, what exactly is being played out, or how detail oriented is it?
Something like this seems fun.

Well, calling myself a bitch may be harsh but young isn't quite the word either. I'm just not as experienced as y'all at para-post RPs. I can do semi-para most of the time.

I'm not trying to rush, I'm just trying to write out the ideas before I forget them.

Private Message RPing. Instead of a group, it's a 2 person RP. It could be anything. Less restrictions than in the forum.

Sigment wrote:
Belwicket wrote:And I tried giving an explanation in Millo's RP about how my character could do what she did. When y'all said she would her her hand/arm by doing it, I added that into the post.

If you really think that that's the only reason that you were kicked from the RP, then I have a seriously tough time believing that you've improved.

That and the reason everyone thought I was arguing. I read everything, made all the necessary edits I saw, and asked if there were more to be made. Some of the responses needed OOC replies, which I gave. It was a debate/explanation to me, not an argument, and I still feel it was unfair to kick Kaze from it with me. His only mistake was the trashcan fires. But I digress.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Location: In the fountain of blood called you heart.
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Sentios » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:15 am

Added on Steam as well you'll know it's me because I have no friends.
Wizard Status. 5 more years
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7885
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:46 pm
Location: The RP Graveyard
Gender: None specified

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:57 am

Belwicket wrote:I'm not trying to rush, I'm just trying to write out the ideas before I forget them.

Yes, but you don't have to put them up so soon. You could develop them on a word processing program. If you're looking for outside suggestions, you could make a Literature Thread for idea development.

Also, I'd like to point out, the act of getting them out before you forget them, is indeed rushing.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Vegedus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 am

Belwicket wrote:And for that there need to be more interesting RPs here. I can't rejoin the Shadowrun RP, already in (R)D/(R)B and there's no other RPs here that have caught my attention.

Ah, yes, that's a fairly valid point. Trouble is, there's no real fix for it. This forum is likely never gonna be much more active than it currently is. If that is a problem for you, you'd be better of finding some other place to put some tentpoles in.

Jay wrote:but Funimation doesn't do EU licensing so that might work out differently for you.

Yup, have noticed that. Bastards.

Thanks for the info. I have watched some of the shows you mention and I kinda wanna watch SAO 2 out of morbid curiousity, so it does sound like a good service. I'm still a little hesistant to describe, because I only watch something like 20 episodes of anime a-month, so that's sorta expensive, but then again, I kinda owe the industry for all the piracy.
Image
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:46 pm
Location: Denmark, at world's end
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby athdlg » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:21 am

Hello, I want to RP~! I haven't in a while and I want to start it up again.

Any suggestions?
Forever Noob
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Just one RP is active. You'll have to get another one started, or wait for a while and hope something pops up.

Belwicket wrote:I'm not trying to rush, I'm just trying to write out the ideas before I forget them.

Then save them somewhere. Your RPs are never complete when you bring them to us. There's always questions you are unable to answer or get pushed to the side as if they are irrelevant. That makes it uncomfortable. I for one do not want to join a half assed game based on assumptions, only to find myself fucked sideways because the damn GM couldn't make up their god damn mind on deciding something or wouldn't post it in the first place.

Right now, you are arguing the advise that Tenshi gave you on a technicality. Which, yes, you were rushing it, you just defined and gave the excuse of why you were rushing your ideas.

I don't know about him, but that's a great way to tap on my "piss me the fuck off" button. Some others might have that wired like that too. But I don't like arguing someone when trying to help them. It tells me they don't want help, just wanna sit and bitch.

Literally, Vegedus gave you some of the best advise. Nothing can really be done on having more RPs being available to suit your needs, until new blood flows in. People in other parts of the site could be invited in to play games, people from other sites, friends in real life, etc. The site is going to be having another Art Contest, that could bring some new people in, but I wouldn't place my chips on that making a big impact.

Belwicket wrote:Well, calling myself a bitch may be harsh but young isn't quite the word either.

Impatient. ADHD. Etc.

Belwicket wrote:y'all

Stop. You aren't a cowboy/girl, use correct English.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Jay wrote:Mushi-shi (second season)

Wait there is a second season of Mushi-shi airing? How the heck did I miss that? It's times like this I miss your old anime stream Jay, though I will never forgive you for Kiddy Grade. lol Neither before nor since have I so loathed a series. Heh heh, ah well.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:37 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:
Belwicket wrote:I'm not trying to rush, I'm just trying to write out the ideas before I forget them.

Yes, but you don't have to put them up so soon. You could develop them on a word processing program. If you're looking for outside suggestions, you could make a Literature Thread for idea development.

Also, I'd like to point out, the act of getting them out before you forget them, is indeed rushing.

You have good points. I'll try to start developing my ideas in the Lit threads.

Blood Lord wrote:
Belwicket wrote:I'm not trying to rush, I'm just trying to write out the ideas before I forget them.

Then save them somewhere. Your RPs are never complete when you bring them to us. There's always questions you are unable to answer or get pushed to the side as if they are irrelevant. That makes it uncomfortable. I for one do not want to join a half assed game based on assumptions, only to find myself fucked sideways because the damn GM couldn't make up their god damn mind on deciding something or wouldn't post it in the first place.

Right now, you are arguing the advise that Tenshi gave you on a technicality. Which, yes, you were rushing it, you just defined and gave the excuse of why you were rushing your ideas.

I don't know about him, but that's a great way to tap on my "piss me the fuck off" button. Some others might have that wired like that too. But I don't like arguing someone when trying to help them. It tells me they don't want help, just wanna sit and bitch.

Literally, Vegedus gave you some of the best advise. Nothing can really be done on having more RPs being available to suit your needs, until new blood flows in. People in other parts of the site could be invited in to play games, people from other sites, friends in real life, etc. The site is going to be having another Art Contest, that could bring some new people in, but I wouldn't place my chips on that making a big impact.

Belwicket wrote:Well, calling myself a bitch may be harsh but young isn't quite the word either.

Impatient. ADHD. Etc.

Belwicket wrote:y'all

Stop. You aren't a cowboy/girl, use correct English.

Firstly, I am not arguing, I am debating, there's a difference.

Secondly, Tenshi found a nicer way to tell me how to improve my ideas faster.

Thirdly, Vege's suggestion don't work that well because everywhere else I've found has either shut down, lost players or moved to another site. Either that or I get the same problem I get here; no interesting RPs.

Fourth, I may be impatient but I am trying to be more patient. And I don't have ADHD. And that comment was already replied to.

Finally, I say "y'all" all the time. If you don't like it, I don't care. It's how I refer to multiple people, usually the entire site as a whole.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Location: In the fountain of blood called you heart.
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Jay » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:19 pm

TheLivingCouch wrote:Wait there is a second season of Mushi-shi airing? How the heck did I miss that? It's times like this I miss your old anime stream Jay, though I will never forgive you for Kiddy Grade. lol Neither before nor since have I so loathed a series. Heh heh, ah well.

Ah, those were good times. I do that sometimes with people still, but it's mostly us chatting over skype while playing our own video files, trying to sync up.

And if you thought Kiddy Grade was bad... they somehow made the sequel worse.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30945
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:44 am
Location: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Belwicket wrote:Firstly, I am not arguing, I am debating, there's a difference.

Whatever you call it, it would be in your best interest to stop. All it does is make people want to interact less with you. You need to take actions that would improve your personal interactions with others so they want to interact with. So people want to be friends with and support your games.

Belwicket wrote:Vege's suggestion doesn't work that well because everywhere else I've found has either shut down, lost players or moved to another site. Either that or I get the same problem I get here; no interesting RPs.

Again, not a problem that can be fixed without new blood. So complaining about it isn't going to get you anywhere. You may wish to review my last post explaining potential solutions for increasing the membership participation in this section.

Belwicket wrote:Fourth, I may be impatient but I am trying to be more patient.

Keep working on it.

Belwicket wrote:Finally, I say "y'all" all the time. If you don't like it, I don't care. It's how I refer to multiple people, usually the entire site as a whole.

The allow me to refer to something that quite literally does apply to the entire site and every registered member:
Global Rules Section 3, Point E wrote:Grammar / spelling / punctuation
This is a forum, not a chat room, which means that we don't communicate in real time. Everyone, therefore, has the time to make their writing coherent, presentable, and unambiguous. How does one do that? Use proper spelling to identify the right words, then use proper grammar and punctuation to express the meaning you want...

Referring back to my first point, it would, again, be in your best interest to stop. For one, it'd make you seem less of an idiot and add some intelligence to your posts. It's actually quite remarkable how large of an impact is present when you present your thoughts and ideas on the internet in a coherent and intelligent manner.

And trust me, it will benefit you immensely to stop saying "y'all", especially if you want to RP on this site.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:16 am

I'm just gonna ignore the rest because they'll get me nowhere. However, I will end it with this. I say "y'all" all the time. It is a real word, just like "ain't", which i also use on a regular basis. If those 2 words are enough to get me banned, so be it. But I ain't stopping just because y'all think they're "less intelligent" words.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Location: In the fountain of blood called you heart.
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:21 am

Bel, you're free to ignore any advise that is given to you. It's all given for your benefit to help with a issue you have brought up. Just remember that the next time you go off complaining that no one is giving you a chance.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:32 am

To reiterate. He's saying that using proper grammar would be for the best of the community. Stereotypes may not be the best thing to go by, but it's a natural instinct.
Simply switching from typing y'all to all, shows that you care that much more of how others view your work.

A better explanation. When you type how you speak, you're basically saying that others should adapt to you. When you type properly, conforming to rules such as grammar, it shows that you want others to take you seriously, and that you don't expect special treatment; you want to be seen as an equal.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Dorian » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:15 am

oh my god who fucking cares about the y'all thing
Never asked for this
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:39 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Tuor » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:18 am

Ya, really guys
Rest Easy Ethan
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18434
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:22 am
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby athdlg » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:28 am

@Dorian
I do have to agree, arguing/debating (depending on who is speaking) about it seems pointless. I do prefer proper, formal, grammar and take people more seriously if they do--generally I don't care if I'm skimming posts like this, in a discussion thread where we're supposed to be ourselves especially.

We beating the dead horse yet? I don't even know what's going on anymore.
Forever Noob
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Tuor » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:31 am

Oh, hi! Welcome to the forums!
Rest Easy Ethan
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18434
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:22 am
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests