Tales of Amata (Sign up CLOSED - Official OOC thread.)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Tales of Amata (Sign up CLOSED - Official OOC thread.)

Postby Danakir » Sat May 21, 2005 9:53 pm

Terra Amata, an ancient world forgotten since the origin of humanity itself for it was the divine first and only mistake. On it dwelled being of might and wit beyond the dreams of mortals, beings of appearance beyond the most flawless of creature. This was the land of ultimate perfection, the unification of all divinity into one work, Terra Amata, the Dawn of the Gods. Even nowadays legend still echoes of the beings that dwell within this realm. Also tales still hint at the obscure way this land felled into the hand of it's own foolishness destroying itself forever.

Our story takes place millenias before the birth of our realm. In this land of perfection dwelled a trio of mighty cult.

Zigurath, an immense structure in which dwelled the ancient Babylonian gods. Baphomet and Ishtar the supreme gods reign from Babel, the Tower that reach the sky.

Asgard the divine kingdom of the Celtic divinity, high floating above the sky of Terra Amata their city reaches every corner of the East part of this world. Odin reign supreme in this land with an iron fist.

The Sacred Kingdom of Heaven, is how the northern part of the world is called. Being covered in endless perfect cities this world is ruled by a being known as the 'One god'., the 'Unique God', etc. Altough a being known as Lucifer does possess power that nearly equals the one of this being according to legend.

This world was perfect. Peaceful. Prosperous. Magnificent. An ideal world for every single being dwelling on it. However, this was not to continue for long for an immense war was to erupt.

In our legends this is known as the Apocalypse, the Ragnarok and the Fall of Babel.

Welcome in our world, a world that shall fall into his inner darkness leaving nothing but an endless void... with the hope that our soul shall live once again...

May the gods have mercy on our souls.

= Tales of Amata =

A game brought to you by me, your humble servant Danakir.

-----------------------------

I do realize those are not exact replica of the real mythologies. I am not a mythology expert and I gave myself the freedom to adapt them freely. Consider those adaptation to be the sign that legends are sometime changed and as such do not tell the complete truth.

-------------------------------

Character Template

Name: I’m not very demanding here. Just make something that sound good for its purpose. It would take a truly horrible name to force me to reject you for it.

Height:

Weight:

Hair Style: Describe your haircut, style, color, etc. Everything about it. The more info, the better.

Eyes color: Describe their shape, color, size, etc. The more info you put, the better once again.

Appearance: Try to stay realistic here. Don’t go overboard and make ANOTHER Dante-like badass. Please…

Occupation: Obviously your character is rather encouraged to have a normal day-to-day job. Except if he’s a part of the permanent army but in those time of peace it’s rather rare. Mercenary are out of the question. Same for assassin except if you are under Baphomet or Satan and even then most people will despise you.

Personality: I want this one long and nice. If it’s short your character WILL be rejected. I prefer not to have the game if the only people that try to get into it do not make a proper character. Anything that include ‘’I have no emotion’’ or ‘’I am a mindless killing machine’’ will be rejected.

Quirks: Any special thing about them. A phobia? An impulse? A traumatic experience that sometime cause them to experience a seizure? A bad habit to use a word all the time. A compulsion to do some action? All those little thing that make us unique in the real world. Find some for your character and don’t forget you’ll have to RP those.

Weapon: Frankly, anything goes here as long as it goes with the character.

Inventory: Anything that you would not assume a normal person of your own land to have you should put here.

Class: Choose one of the classes in the section below this one.

Faction: Some class can only belong to some factions. Although it may happen for a member of one class to be in an unusual faction this won’t be the case of any of the PCs. More detail on the different factions later.

Race: Must be appropriate with your class choice.

Special Powers: Put ALL your characters special powers here. If they now a martial art, marksmanship, etc. Anything that might influence your way of fighting.

Background: Your character past, motivation and present. Put a LOT of detail here. I insist on this part. In my little twisted GM mind this is the part that will influence the most whether I will accept your character or not. Be original, be detailed and in fact plain make something nice.

Character quote: Something that represent your character.

--------------------

Classes

Infernals: The Infernals are the demonic race that come from the deepest pit of hell. Being the spawn of the Lucifer himself they are his child and possess a close link to him. Demon come in all form and shape from the abomination to the luscious creature of perfection. Usually possess an extremely strong physical power and magical power. However they have a rather poor defense and none of them does possess healing powers. They usually serve the power of either evil or chaos. Although most of them serve under the power of evil. Some Infernals have sworn their loyalty to Baphomet.

Celestials: The Celestials are a race of mighty being of grace and power. Being the child of the ‘One God’ they are amongst the mightiest being among Terra Amata. Possessing a physical, mystical and spiritual power far above most being they dominate in all area. However all those skills come with a price for they all follow a strong code of ethics. This mean nearly all of them follow the ideal of good, however some also are strongly oriented toward law and some even more rare Celestials have chaotic tendencies. All of them follow the ‘One God’. Rumor speaks of Fallen Angels which would be being of power beyond imagination for they are like Lucifer himself. However those are extremely rare and unlikely to be seen in an entire eternity. (No Fallen Angel PCs, sorry.)

Vassal of Baphomet: Followers of Baphomet the God of Creation and Destruction at the same time. All is follower as such are rather weird individuals for Baphomet is the true essence of chaos. Any being may serve under Baphomet, even mortals might be turned into far more competent being should they swear fealty to Baphomet. Most being under Baphomet if they do not live in Zigurath are the weirdest member of their race.

Knights of Ishtar: Followers of Ishtar. Those being often are warriors and other hand to hand being. Having close to no mystical powers they still are amongst the mightiest warriors in the land. Any kind of being is welcomed into the rank of those Knights although they will all change appearance upon entering this order. Ishtar and her followers have a rather lawful view of life. Life is meant to be one ultimate order lead by Ishtar herself in all her glory. Ishtar is the goddess of war and wisdom.

The transformation all Knight of Ishtar go trough is simple. Their skin will get paler, their eyes paler and their hair darker. They will also get a pair of strange tatoo on each cheek. The tatoo on each cheek is the identical twin of the one on the other cheek. Most family with a legacy in the Knight of Ishtar use the same tatoo from generation to generation. In any other case it is choosen by the warrior to represent him.

Valkyries: Mythical female warrior that serve under the god Odin. They are the messenger of his will and all possess a ‘’Wind Horse’ that lead them wherever they want with the speed of the wind. This horse is made of wind and may fly at will. Valkyries are complete and excellent warriors although they are not allowed to possess love. Should they do they would become Fallen Valkyries. Currently those does not exist for no Valkyrie as ever committed such a grave sin. Usually they are close to the power of good with an hint of chaos. Although exceptions are not rare at all.

Eijenhar: Those are the fallen warrior of Asgard. Once mere mortals they have been accepted in Odin court and now serve under him. They keep all their mortal powers which all are only increased by their new form. They also follow Odin and most of them have a rather neutral view of life.

--------------------------------------

Factions

Zigurath

You live or once lived in the realm of Zigurath. All the buildings, house, park, gardens of Zigurath are in fact all done in one ultimate harmony to form an immense temple. This whole temple is in fact the home of Ishtar. From everywhere in the realm can the mortal see the Babel Tower. This tower which reach the sky is an immense mix of life and death. In it's own way it is perfect and magnificient. The whole tower is sculpted with representation of Baphomet and is servants. Baphomet dwell in Babel Tower.

People who choose this faction lives under the reign of the Babylonian god. Which one does not matter for right now they all live in harmony. Only for Knights of Ishtar and Vassal of Baphomet.

Asgard

Asgard is an immense realm that float high above the sky of the eastern part of Terra Amata. This world is an immense land of nature at it's most perfect reflecting a perfect beauty in even the most ugly of animals. The numerous city of the realm are all magnificient. The main city of the realm, Asgard, is were Odins Palace lays still waiting for it's time.

If you choose this faction is means you serve in Odins court. You are is loyal servant. Only Eijenhar and Valkyrie allowed. Some extremely rare Celestials might join him.

The Sacred Kingdom of Heaven

This realm take the whole northern part of Terra Amata. It is the realm of ultimate perfection and good. Endless garden of pure silky flowers with a tempting perfume, endless melody shared from the wind, buildings of silver and gold. Only the purest and most exalted of souls are allowed here.

You follow the 'One God'. Only Celestials allowed. Altough some Eijenhar might join this faction under special circumstances. All Angels are currently at peace with the Netherworld under Gods own orders.

The Netherworld

A bleak place of evil and torture for the Celestials this underground realm that is just under the Sacred Kingdom of Heaven, is the perfect place for all Infernals. Being of sheer evil dwell into this place and all that is evil and unbearable to the normal human as it's place here. Power, money, fame, glory, etc. All that is superficial as proven it's effiency here.

You serve under Lucifer. Even if you do not like the 'One God' every demon are currently at peace due to Lucifers direct orders.

Renegade

Beings that do not serve any gods. Those are rare for not many were created. Often mighty gardians created for some long forgotten purpose by the gods.

You serve no precise god rather then you serve a purpose. Right now only Calli is allowed to take this faction. If you're interested in using it Calli then I'll PM you the details. It's the only way I could make your character fit. ^^,

---------------------------------------------------------

Hierarchy

Celestials: Simple hierarchy.

Angels are at the base of everything. Then come Archangels which makes most of Heaven high ranking officials and army member. However some Archangel named the Metatron are above ordinary Archangel in rank and occupy a special position made for them by God. Then there are 3 Seraphim. Uriel the Angel of Death is the first of them. No one works under him and his purpose is a well kept secret. Mikhaël the Angel of Hope is the second. Cyril is the third and last and is the Angel of Order. Cyril serve the purpose to spread god allmighty Law on the mortal and the Celestial alike. Being the ultimate judge he is also given much freedom by good. Above all of them lies Azariel who is the Metatron Seraphim. High above all of them he is the direct voice of God and all angels obey is word. Above all Celestials lies the 'One God' himself.

Infernals: Most Infernals lies into the category of demon. Then come the Archdemons whom are higher beings of corruption that serve no precise purpose. Then they are the Duke whom serve a precise purpose and are directly under Lucifer himself. Above them lies 6 Overlords who all have a precise attribution of the Prince of Darkness himself. One of them is Belzebuth, Overlord of Pain. Above all of them lies the Prince of Darkness himself, Lucifer.

Vassal of Baphomet: Most vassal serve under one of Baphomet aspect by serving under one of the four 'Prince'. Above those lies the 'Lord' and 'Lady' who are the right hand man and woman of the 'Prince'. Then the Prince come to the number of four. Prince of Chaos, Prince of Creation, Princess of Destruction and Prince of Evil. All those are being of great power that are high in Baphomet esteem. Above all those lies the Chaos Emperor who is directly under Baphomet and as such is the 'mortal' leader of the Vassal.

Knight of Ishtar: All Knights are considered equal amongst them. However four of them are named commander by Ishtar herself and lead her army. One of them is also named as the 'General' and is the allmighty voice of Ishtar amongst the mortal. A rumor tell of 3 being named the 'Sage' being the real power beside Ishtar. This rumor is in fact real and their is a Sage of Order, Sage of Balance and Sage of Wisdom.

Valkyrie: All Valkyrie are equals in front of Odin. Only their skill matter in front of a battle and only Odin esteem may give them a unnoficial rank above her sisters. Odin and Freya are their leader.

Eijenhar: All Eijenhar are also equals. None of them care about rank and they all work for the better of the kindgom on their own will. Odin and Freya are their leader.

-------------------------------------------

(This is far from being a complete work. I still need to add some more information. You're welcomed to post your characters for now although it will still take me some time to finish posting all the information we will need.)
Last edited by Danakir on Tue May 31, 2005 7:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Can you feel the irony? *Wink-nudge-wink*

Postby Alucard666 » Sat May 21, 2005 10:04 pm

HOLY HELL! thats alot of words

Postby Nikki » Sat May 21, 2005 10:07 pm

Alucard666 wrote:HOLY HELL! thats alot of words

Damn you. Ya beat me to it.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP
Teen Titans RP (Alternate Universe)

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Danakir » Sat May 21, 2005 10:09 pm

Actually I only have done about half what I need to do...
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Postby Kyuu » Sat May 21, 2005 10:10 pm

Is it an actually game? i've never heard of it

Postby Danakir » Sat May 21, 2005 10:11 pm

What do you mean exactly KyuuKetsuHime?

If you want to know whether this is a real game that is sold by some compagny then no. If you want to know if I copied some source then the answer is again no.

Every single bit of it is from my twisted little mind and all the worlds mythologies.

Postby Kyuu » Sat May 21, 2005 10:13 pm

I don't know

Postby Danakir » Sat May 21, 2005 10:14 pm

You don't know what your own sentence means... o_O

Postby Doujinshi X.2 » Sat May 21, 2005 10:26 pm

Name: Alcard Sintho’s

Height: 6’4

Weight: 190 ibs

Hair Style: Black and swiftly combed to be spiky, it is mostly 5 inches tall and 3 inches wide.

Eyes color: It is shaped like an oval and is blue; the size is 5 inches wide 3 inches tall.

Appearance: His face is very pale, with a soft feeling to the skin. He wears most of the time a dark cloak. He has a tattoo on both sides of his cheeks; they are in the shape of a sword. He also has a scar on his left eye, caused by a war he was in.

Occupation: He works as a guard from time to time; he is paid well and is well thanked for the job.

Personality: He is clam, as he was raised to be, he has seen many things, some he should have not…his time as a soldier has shown bravery, he has been in many battles but as he seen his men battle and fall not even the most of a tear has dropped.
He is always ready to die for a friend, or mostly anybody. Alcard has been across many lands ad is the kind of person who loves new and extraordinary things.

Quirks: He is scared of scorpions and snakes, because when he was young he had a bad experience with one, he will faint if he se’s one/or if they bite him.

Weapon: A steel sword with a handle made out of the strongest oak, the blade carved from the lava of the deepest and most wide mountain. He has a shield that has been passed down from generations to generations; it has a symbol of his family’s crest (a symbol of the lunar sky)

Inventory: Bag of food, 2 elixirs, five potions, 9 pieces of cheese (don’t ask why) and a couple of bottles of water.

Class: Knights of Ishtar

Faction: Zigurath

Race: Human

Special Powers: He is skilled in the ways of a swordsman, and has a good understanding of using martial arts.

Background: As a child that grew up in a great land, known to all men who where great in the arts of the warrior. He had everything, wealth, family and a little brother soon to come: on the day of his moms date to have his new born brother, a crew of demonic entity’s attacked, they slaughtered his dad, and his mom who had been raped by his uncle had had her stomach ripped open and the baby dead……with his whole family dead and his heart acing with pain he set out to become a great warrior. Alcard traveled many mountains to face many danger’s, he scared his life in battle learning many forms of fighting. He soon was taught to never use emotion, to always use spirit, mind, and heart. He thus traveled to Zigurath to become a Knight of Ishtar. As he trained for the task of becoming a Knight, he learned that training meant he was a Knight, and so thus he became a Knight, granted the most up rising position.

Character quote: Time owns not us, but them~ Sana Sintho’s
Last edited by Doujinshi X.2 on Sun May 22, 2005 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am
Jay's faithful servant
Yoshimoto's butler and..............
Mandy's playtoy.
Shockro's Favorite Newb
And older Mandys body guard.(And i put lotion on her legs)

Postby Danakir » Sat May 21, 2005 10:34 pm

Just check out for a few mistakes.

I'm glad you waited for his appearance.

The transformation all Knight of Ishtar go trough is simple. Their skin will get paler, their eyes paler and their hair darker. They will also get a pair of strange tatoo on each cheek. The tatoo on each cheek is the identical twin of the one on the other cheek. Most family with a legacy in the Knight of Ishtar use the same tatoo from generation to generation. In any other case it is choosen by the warrior to represent him.

Re: Tales of Amata (Sign up)

Postby Cali Defender » Sun May 22, 2005 12:10 am

This sounds well thought out and planned, I will join immediatly.

Name: Cali Dannazione

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 206 lb.

Hair Style: Brown, dark brown. Hangs down to about his nose in front and about to the bottom of his ears in back. A few stray oieces up top, but mostly linear and smooth in all directions.

Eyes color: His right eye is blue, while his left eye is green. They may switch if he gets pissed off.

Appearance: Medium build, tanish, mostly caucasian skin. He has a tattoo on his left bicep that resembles a crushed human skull with a eye on top of it. He wears loose, baggy, oversized clothing. Black top and bottom, with several pieces of metal, chains, gold, and other baubles strewn about his person. Wears a pair of glasses that cover his eyes from most angles, but can still be seen through. He wears a air of gauntlets that are made of sinew and pumice like chains. His boots are leather and steel, the leather making up the main paret and steel being on the toe and heel. The leather is died black. His shirt and pants are both long sleeved, and are made of alternating thickness material. He wears a ebony medallion on a sinew string. Inlayed in the medallion are 4 gems, a ruby, saphire, emerald, and diamond. Then a pearl lays set in between them.

Occupation: Works as a "delivery boy" doing random chores and deliveries for the locals. In fact, he is a thief, a pickpocket, a hired muscle, an errand boy, or whatever else he is needed for by crime rings that happen to be wherever he is.

Personality: Summed up in one word: Crazy. He is psychotic by law, and doesnt give a damn about others or even his own health half the time, as long as he reaps the reward. He will often do random, and annoying things for a quick bet.....almost always landing him in trouble with local authorities. He doesnt mean bad usually, more of an impish personality then dangerous, as long as its not buisness. Many shopkeepers hate him tho, as well as buisness owners who fear therecustomers may be driven away. Chaos in general appeals to his liking, and anarchy is his pastime.

Quirks: Skitzoid, and knowledgable of it. He often exploits his own mental instability to accomplish his goals. He doesnt mind putting himself in danger, but will always be the first to save his own ass rather than a helpless passerbys. He also has anti social disorder, as well as attention and respect problems. Ignoring the law lands him in lots of trouble, but he usually bakes up a half-assed shceme to get out, while getting others in trouble. He also has a phobia of squirrels.

Weapon: Can technically range from anything to anything....depending on his latest...."chore". However, his weapon of choice is a Ebony Dai-Katana paired with a steel military knife. he chains on his wrists can also be used quite effectively alongside saidd blades. As a last resort, He has a very ragged saw in his sleeves that both can be pulled out and uzsed to hack away at his foe. Poison and silence also link up with his mysterious occupations....

Inventory: Besides the large medallion he wears, He carries at any given point a large collection of jewels, gold, gems, and ore. Different herbs and plants may be found with him as well, tho not always legal. In his knacsack, besides the usual food and clothing, there is a large amount of rocks. Pumice, ash, and other such oddities are a mysteryto those who even know him like family. He has many other oddities which puzzle even the most profound researchers and keepers.

Class:

Faction: None, i guess.....

Race: Human (physically at least)

Special Powers: Due to his psychotic nature, and his paranormal tendencies, he is often made fun of. this unleashes a verystrong rage, and he has learned to control it and focus it into a devastating barrage of steel and ore. He can literally tear into an opponent at speeds greater than that of a racing horse. Leaving tattered clothing andmangled bodies as evidence. Often uses his mental imbalance to psych out opponents as well. He is also a skilled herbalist and pickpocket. as mentioned before. Marksmanship, while not his strong point, can be utilized due to his familiarities with bows and darts. Blocking isnt a strong point at all for him. He is clumbsy and befuddled by shields and can hardly block at all. With his knife woever, he can block even a silver dart from 20 yards. and with hisEbony dai-katana he can block most blades. While generally not the fastest guy, he is pretty agile and can slide his way though streets un-noticed, as well as get obscure, random, and arcane patterns established in combat. Silence is hi highest strongpoint. If he so wishes, nobody knows where he is. tho he often blows this for himself at whatever local tavern or cafe he may be at with his rude and spontaneous behavior.

Background: Born to a simple farmer, and his wife. They had no true devotion to any faction or force, and were content to there own lives. Politics and religion didnt matter as long as they were happy together. Local residents in the nearby village didnt like this however. They put up with there neglegance for long periods of time. By the time Cali was 6 owever, he had learned much from his parents, and often went to town, shooting of his mouth about there ideas and philosophies. Well, as much as many a devotionist may be upset by this....they couldnt harm an innocent child. So where else does one turn? To the source of course. The vilalgers marched into the farmers fields and started burning crops and slaughtering animals. they tore down fences and burned every plant to hte ground. the couple took Cali and tried to flee, but a local contingency of guards marched upon the fields as well, to quell the vioence. The villagers resisted and fought, already driven to madness by there own acts. the guards sought to silence them any way possible and set upon them with steel and flint.
After almost two days, with reinforcements of bigger, stronger units pouring in from both sides, the battle reached a pinnacle at the center of the farm, atop a hill, inside the house of the family. As they huddled togetrher and prayed to any God that would help them, they told Cali to not watch, to sit with his eyes closed and pray. he did. Until a fire caught on there thatched roof. His father went to get water, acting on instinct. His wife ran to grab him and get him to safety. But ala, it was to late. A vilalger standing outside the door waiting for another onslaught of guards saw his father running for water. He cut into him, leaving a deep crimson stain on the grass. Calis mother grabbed the bucket and pulled it over his head, then kicked him in the shin and pushed him back. He fell, landing in a fire. She then kneeled beside her husband and helped him towards the house, where he slumped against the door. They thought Cali had been left quietly in the room, deepset from the bloodshed. But they were wrong. He had watched, he had seen everything. He thought his parents were good people...then why did they kill a man? Then he thought....the guards...they are good people right? they are fighting for us rioght?
A mere 4 hours later, the last of the villagers was hacked down...his own legs detatched from him. the guard who killed him looked as a few stragglers ran for the village and as his own comrades simply let them go. Out of 5 phalanxes, only 1 squad now remained. And an entire village was gone. The captain of the guard looked with malice on his face, in his eyes, across his lips....he looked at the couple leaned against the shack. "YOU!!" He got up and walked toward them..."MY MEN OUR DEAD!! There families will not see anything even for this was a domestic problem! An entire vilalge lays in ruins and no one can rebuild it! Everything in this land is damned now. And for whaT?! For your insolence! For your stupidity!!" He brabbed the womans hair and opulled it up, pulling her head with it. "Now you contribte to the hell you have condemned us to!" He brought his blade down on her thrroat, once, twice, and finaly a third time cutting it open, the dull blade ripping more than slicing. He then turned to the man, bringing the blade up high, he hacked the mans skull in two. He then turned, and left towards the guards post, with his few men still alive in pursuit of him, not caring about what they had just seen. Cali crawled out to his parents bodies....confused....sad...and something new. Something he hadnt felt before. He knew that this violence was pointless, it had no need. Yet he craved it. He had witness great and terrible destruction, and for no cause. He had a desire to see more, he set out a week later for a distant land.
After 8 years of travleing, he found himself waking up in a moldy inn, where the wind howled and the forest around howled back. there was nobody around, and he had no recollection of the previous days affairs. Nor any afairs. He had some herbs near him with a gold piece on top. And in the main room, a bloody body lay in three pieces. He wandered away, through (the current setting world of the RP) the land, and found he was called for in several villages, tho he didnt know why. He answered the calls none the less, gaining fame, and fortune. Cali has no recollection of the events that conspired on the day of his parents death, nor anything before that. He has barely managed to scrap together his few weeks of becoming an assassin, and criminal hand before awakening i nthe inn. Now he wanders....doing whatever he is called for while continuinghis pranks. Many people hate him and many shun him. But he has made many good frineds as well, many powerful friends. (basically hes a drifter, going where goes....) ((oh, and hes a Vassal of Baphomet because of his thirst for destruction, as is why he is so messed up in the head.))

Character quote: "Screw you"

(tis alright?)

Postby Cascade » Sun May 22, 2005 12:11 am

So, is it safe to say that your choice to have Norse mythology in the RP was partially spurned on by Valkyrie Profile? If it was, you have good taste.
I'll consider this.
FUKKATSU

Postby Relick » Sun May 22, 2005 12:15 am

Looks interesting. I'll write up a character tomorrow when I have more energy and awareness...

Postby Kyuu » Sun May 22, 2005 12:33 am

I'll post tomorrow...don't have time to think right now..

Postby Tuor » Sun May 22, 2005 1:18 am

Name:Gabriel

Height:6'

Weight:155

Hair Style:Shoulder length flowing golden hair, held back by a golden head band.

Eyes color: Regular almond shaped eyes. Icey blue

Appearance: http://landfantasy2.free.fr/WatersM/Archangel%20Michael.jpg

Occupation: Gabriel is one of God's personal Guards and is always on duty. Ever since he fought valiantly ain the Crusades and came to heaven.

Personality:Gabriel is a caring and courageous person. He will never hesitate to help those weaker then him, even if it would cause his own life to be forfeit. If someone his hurt he will do all in his power to help them. Gabriel also has a strong will, and he cannot be forced to do what he does not want to do.

Quirks:Gabriel never swears and if anyone does he will immediatley cross himself. If someone asks him something that isn't true, like for example "Are you a monkey?" he'll say "You could say that..but you would be wrong." He does not know why. He also will always salute a foe before attacking, and will not surprise a foe.

Weapon: Gabriel carries a holy sword blessed by GOD himself. It has a gold crossguard and handle.The crossguard has 3 spahires set in it. The handle is wrapped with blue leather. The blade is about 4ft long a 4 inches wide. He has a short sword which is the same as his sword in every way but on a smaller scale.

Inventory: He has a holy golden chest and back plate, along with a golden holy shield with a royal blue cross on it. He has an armoured loincloth the armour part is(what else) gold the cloth is blue.

Class:Celestial

Faction:Sacred Kingdome of Heaven

Race:Archangel(angel if that's too much)

Special Powers:Gabrial is and exceptional swordsman capable of moving with blinding speed. His strikes are very powerful and can penetrate stone and iron.

Background:Gabriel was born into a poor Italian family. His father was a struggling fisherman and his mother worked at the local tavern. His mother would always cheat on his dad while he was away. This confused Gabriel greatly as he could not understand why his mother was always bringing strange men home. One year his father returned early from a fishing trip to find his wife with another man. A fight ensued between Gabriel's father and the man. The man kill Gabriel' father and left the house, Gabriel cried until he had no tears left. He ran away to the nearest
monastary and was taken in by the monks there. As time passed an Gabriel grew into a young man the first crusade was called. Gabriel wanted to go but the monks forbid, it saying to let the knights do their work and that he should stay and do his work, praying. Gabriel agreed , but later that night he snuck out and followed a ways away from the crusade until night fall. Then he snuck into the camp and stole a scale mail shirt a sword and a shield. In the morning he walked with the infantry into battle against the heathens. It was a bloody battle the heathens had small horses that out manuvered the great destriers. Then they turned and fired arrows from their saddles. Gabriel survived his first battle and several more. He had teken over the unofficial command on a band of pikemen who looked up to him. One battle they were cut off from the main group of soldiers. Consequently they were encircled by the heathens, who rode round and round firing at them. Eventually Gabriel told his men to form into a wedge and they tried to charge through the horsemen. Gabriel was trying to meet up with the army. But the horsemane rode around and behind the wedge. Gabriel kept running and so was cut off from his small band. He was pierced with many arrows as the old scale may gave way, eventually thinking Gabriel was near death the horse men cam with swords reach. Gabriel suddenly cried out to God and lashed out chopping a horse leg in half and decapitating the rider. Then he gutted another horse and slashe another rider. Gabriel fought like a man possesed, he ran after the horsemen who now feared him . Suddenly another band appeared, all the hormen fired at Gabriel now and fled. Needlessly, Gabriel was pierced in a score of places and lo
oke like a pin cushion. St Michael came down an bore Gabriel up to Heaven, where GOD rewareded him for his bravery by makinghim one of his personal guard.
Character quote:John 3:16
Last edited by Tuor on Sun May 22, 2005 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby sootball » Sun May 22, 2005 1:18 am

So, when you say the Valkyries are not allowed to possess love, do you mean they're not allowed to feel it, or not allowed to manifest they're love with another being by doing that thing that people do when they're in love ....and stuff?.. O_o

Postby Danakir » Sun May 22, 2005 1:33 am

The second option. They may feel it, they however are not allowed to act upon it on any way. This is an extremely deadly sin and I would recommend that any player that choose to use the Valkyrie class be aware of that. Being a Fallen Valkyrie is not fun at all for the punishment is a thousand time worse then anything a Fallen Angel might have to take.

*Goes to sleep*

By the way Calli. Please read the history carefully, all the being of this world were created by a god. It is extremely rare for a being to not act upon a god and those are only a few renegade that are rejected by all kinds of society, this including even Hell. It's not impossible but... it's rathe improbable...
Last edited by Danakir on Sun May 22, 2005 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cascade » Sun May 22, 2005 1:33 am

Lezard Valeth would have something to say about that. XD
FUKKATSU

Postby Cali Defender » Sun May 22, 2005 1:34 am

Danakir wrote:The second option. They may feel it, they however are not allowed to act upon it on any way. This is an extremely deadly sin and I would recommend that any player that choose to use the Valkyrie class be aware of that. Being a Fallen Valkyrie is not fun at all for the punishment is a thousand time worse then anything a Fallen Angel might have to take.

*Goes to sleep*

so.....approvals?

Postby Danakir » Sun May 22, 2005 1:36 am

Cascade wrote:Lezard Valeth would have something to say about that. XD

Indeed. =p

As for you Calli... *Point toward his last post and then pop out of existence for the night*

Postby Cali Defender » Sun May 22, 2005 1:38 am

Danakir wrote:By the way Calli. Please read the history carefully, all the being of this world were created by a god. It is extremely rare for a being to not act upon a god and those are only a few renegade that are rejected by all kinds of society, this including even Hell. It's not impossible but... it's rathe improbable...

This i realize....

The location I had for his childhood was set far away....possibly in anotehr dimension, that shared some vague ties...... Basically, a dislocated area entirely, and now he is in the RP world, after a long, and forgotten journey. Leaves much room for thought.

Postby Karo » Sun May 22, 2005 1:48 am

Hmm.... Oh the possibilities. But I won't put up a char sheet until you promise to post more in the other's rp's we're in together.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Loud mouth » Sun May 22, 2005 6:39 am

Would a Nephilim be an option, it's would be an interetsing race class.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Relick » Sun May 22, 2005 8:12 am

Name: Remiel

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 105 lbs

Hair Style: Remial has light blonde hair, done in a French braid

Eyes color: Her eyes are green with small flecks of silver. They are bright and large, and give off a sense of gentleness and protection

Appearance: Remiel is a beautiful young woman who dresses in light blue robes. She wears no shoes, but doesn't seem to need them since she looks as if she's floating over the earthly plain. She has wings, but not in the traditional sense. Instead of feathers, Remiel's wings are made of white light and can disappear at her will.

Occupation: Remiel's old job was to raise and lower the sun, moon, and stars for the Creator. She has since been relinquished of her duties and sent to Earth.

Personality: Remiel is a kind and loving soul. She is gentle, but can easily become worried. Regret is something she tries never to have because it will last her until the end of existance and swalow her heart. She is softspoken, and has a pure voice.

Quirks: When she becomes angry, which isn't quite often, her voice echos several times, shaking the earth nearby.

Weapon: A blessed staff

Inventory: A small chest to place the Key to Hell when she finally recieves it

Class: Celestial

Faction: The Sacred Kingdom of Heaven

Race: Angel

Special Powers: Remiel can use white magic for healing or fighting the Infernals

Background: Remiel once lived in the glittering Silver City, a place that cannot be visited by any other except God himself. She was faithful to the word of God, and always lived by His laws and orders. One day, she was called into the Presence, and was told that she was to go to Hell and take over Lucifer's domain, so that the war between Heaven and Hell can finally end. Remiel wanted to protest, but His word is law, so there was no arguing the matter, and she headed off on her quest. Unfortunately, she only made it as far as Earth, and needs to find a way to enter Hades, so she may fulfill her quest.

Character quote: "That does seem to be the best course of action..."

What do you think? Don't worry, she's not a Fallen She IS an angel who had to leave heaven, but not of her own choice being that she was told specifically by God that she needed to leave.
Last edited by Relick on Sun May 22, 2005 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 22, 2005 8:33 am

Name: Minamoto Yoshitsune

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 150

Hair Style: Long black hair braided into one. think enought to be used as a weapon when wet.

Eyes color: Eyes are normal in shape but can change from green to all white. This happens when he is tapping into his powers.

Appearance: Well, besides the hair and eyes, he wears a large white trenchcoat. It has the words 'sword of the light' writen on the back i japanese. he wears white pants and a t-shirt. (Do celestials have wings?)

Occupation: HE is a permament member of the planetary defences. He chose that so he can use his skills for good.

Personality: a sticler of justace, and sometimes has a big ego. He also goes off all samurai on some people in battle. He also has this thing with honor in battle, never got the others to follow it, but he would have honor in battle. This would get him seriously hurt alot.

Quirks: sticler of the samurai way, honor.

Weapon: Two katanas and sometimes a naginata. Also a wodden sword.

Inventory: a wooden sword.

Class: Celestial

Faction: The Sacred Kingdom of Heaven

Race: Angel

Special Powers:
Swords of light: his blades become fused with the light, only works in lit up places and the power depends on the sorce of light. lasts for 5 minutes.

Celestial X: A crossing attack that go for the enemies chest. can be used at a somewhat long range, but the effects are weakened when it is used like that.

Lance of Light: His Naginatat is fused with the power of light, same as the blades. It also depends on a sorce of light and the power increases depending on the sorce of light.

Samurai's Power: Goes off in a furry of attacks that leaves him weakened but takes alot out of the enemy.

Background: He has dedicated himself to defending this planet for his entire life. He feels like it is the only place he can survive. He traveled around the world to learn his fighing style. He was always a stikler for honor, so the way of the samurai was perfect for him. He feels obligated to protect people, and will do so when ever possible. He joined the planetary defence to do that. He stayed on permenetly, because he could better protect people there. Also the food was good. He now trains the new recrutes in the was of the sword and Naginata, if they want to.

Character quote: May you find peace in the light, Samurai's Power!
Last edited by Nebacanezzar on Sat May 28, 2005 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Next

Return to Role Playing