Crossing the Veil (OOC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Crossing the Veil (OOC)

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:10 pm

I'll give them something to do. Witches have already gotten their start. I'm still thinking about the Children. May just have Pandora lead them to the Witches, stir up a bit of trouble.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby tonightscake » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:24 pm

So, is this RP just going to close up or what?
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Belwicket » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:38 pm

I think so. Unless people start posting again.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby tonightscake » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:09 pm

We really just need Kaze to make his responce to the reapers.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Belwicket wrote:I'll give them something to do. Witches have already gotten their start. I'm still thinking about the Children. May just have Pandora lead them to the Witches, stir up a bit of trouble.

Some are waiting for this.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:15 pm

That's what I was waiting for.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 pm

I think his problem is not all the reapers have replied. As for everyone else, I'm waiting to see if Kaze keeps this going or lets it die.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Why doesn't he just address those that have?
He said that I can join in after the current moves on.
Rocks

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Yes but then you would be the only one.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:58 pm

And?...I don't see a problem with me be alone, I prefer it that way.
If I recall correctly, people are being paired up in this RP, so how does that work?

Atm, no one's moving. Just move the active players along, and you guys can address the newer players later.
Rocks

Postby tonightscake » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Tenshi... you haven't made your first post yet. You're one of the peeps being waited on.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Tenshi has something set up for later and reapers are never supposed to be alone.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:15 pm

@cake
Kaze said that I can join in, after everyone else moves on. So, I'm waiting also.

@Bel
So, if I'm not supposed to be alone, then there's no worry that I would be the only one.
Rocks

Postby tonightscake » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Are there any reapers that need to post then? It's been a couple months and no one else has posted any CS's.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm

I'll see if I can get Kaze to post this weekend for the 4(?) that are ready.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:@Bel
So, if I'm not supposed to be alone, then there's no worry that I would be the only one.

Dude, we were going Pulp Fiction all over the place, remember?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 pm

We can do it 2 places at once! Cover more ground, or time, idk how this RP is going about with mission details.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Hmm, true.

Shotgun on breakfast scene.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Then, the hamburger one is all me. :3
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:45 pm

And when we meet up, we'll do the "shoot the guy in the head in the back of the car on accident" scene.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:46 pm

It shall be glorious!
Rocks

Postby tonightscake » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 pm

On accident, eh? <_< " >_>
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Belwicket » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Wow.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 pm

So... who are the partnerships?
Mercypostle

Postby tonightscake » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:04 am

I thought Kaze was originally to put one person from each class in a team, but seeing as how we don't have too many participants, it doesn't really work out too well. What he should have done was make a roster for the amount of people in each faction and the class specs for each. That way we could have more equal numbers of angels, reapers and witches, each with a spread out skill set. Doesn't give too much wiggle room for the players with making the person they want, but it would make a more balanced RP.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing