Otaku No Manga RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Otaku No Manga RP

Postby Deena » Wed May 25, 2005 5:49 pm

((Sorry, Akaine, but please do not spam the boards with OOC chatter. Leave it for the "Welcome to the Wierdness" thread. Thank you. ^_^ ))

Postby Akaine » Wed May 25, 2005 6:57 pm

Deena wrote:((Sorry, Akaine, but please do not spam the boards with OOC chatter. Leave it for the "Welcome to the Wierdness" thread. Thank you. ^_^ ))
((okay, sorry!, when should I enter?, Like how should I enter?,like through a door or something? ))
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Deena » Wed May 25, 2005 7:01 pm

((Just skim through the RP. Currently, everyone's waking up for breakfast in the food hall, which is warehouse #14. ^_^ ))

Postby Akaine » Wed May 25, 2005 7:03 pm

Deena wrote:((Just skim through the RP. Currently, everyone's waking up for breakfast in the food hall, which is warehouse #14. ^_^ ))

*Is sleeping on the floor still, nobody knowing who or where she was from*
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby InsideTheAsylum » Wed May 25, 2005 10:54 pm

Damn, for someone that looked small, this girl was actually quite heavy. Well, maybe it was just after a night of sleeping on concrete and not having any food that he felt so weak. A few more steps... just a few more... and he was the door. Ok... he needed a rest now and despite his best attempts to set her down gently, he ended up losing his balance and crashing to the ground. Thankfully, the boss wasn't quite to herself yet and would hopefully not remmember this little screw up on his part in the future.

He still couldn't find warehouse fourteen. The directions that the girl had given had led him to nowhere and now he felt that he was dhoomed to wander this warehouse complex for the rest of his days (which probably were quite short since damn, that girl was just heavy!)

Postby Deena » Fri May 27, 2005 1:53 pm

Deena groaned, wriggling her way in the proper direction to the banquet hall. It was now even further away, as that idiot who carried her had gone in the opposite direction of where she had pointed. She muttered angrily about the new recruits. You'd think they'd at least look at the maps that're posted all over the place...

(( lol ))

Postby Karo » Fri May 27, 2005 3:32 pm

Danakir wrote:''Meh...''

In a sudden burst of shadow Cloren changed back into a Pseudo-Angel.

''Hehe... I'm really sorry for my attitude just now. Altough I like your attitude.''

Cloren said approaching and offering him his hand to help her get up.

''Here take my hand. It's the least I can do.''
*Akura*
"Sure." She took his hand and smiled as she got up. "I really am very clumsy. But if it makes people happy, I don't mind too much. That's what I like to do the most, make other people happy. I love the sound of laughter."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Crash » Sat May 28, 2005 4:19 pm

((is it me, or is this RP gettin' some rigor mortis's? must be me.. all the RP's I enter die pretty fast...))
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby InsideTheAsylum » Sat May 28, 2005 5:09 pm

Aha! What was that? Was that a map? Oh yeah? Huh, huh? Who da man? Who da maaaaan? Gary was for he had found the holy grail of getting around this infernal warehouse complex, the fabled map board! Too bad it was extremelly weathered and while the buildings were numbered, the key had been torn off. Curses! The gurgling in his stomach reminded him that he had to get some breakfast in him and fast were he to continue on anymore. Thankfully, once he had lifted his eyes off the map, he saw that warehouse fourteen was just beyond it. Lit up like in a celestial light, he almost heard a divine chorus and as though moving in slow motion he bound towards the building with his boss slung over his shoulder. At last, crashing through the doors, he slipped and slid across the warehouse floor until his head met the counter.

"What'll you be having for breakfast, sir?" asked the rather pudgy lunch lady wielding the ladel of food scooping as she leaned over the counter to look at the two of them.

Postby Crash » Sat May 28, 2005 5:15 pm

Friedrich helped himself to some food, and went to sit at one of the tables to enjoy his breakfast.
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Deena » Sat May 28, 2005 10:53 pm

Deena's eyes glimmered. "Food!" She hugged her savior, the same one she had deemed a complete and utter moron just moments before, then practically teleported over to the serving counter. "Foooooood..." She snatched a plate, piled food on it, and devoured everything on it with one lick. She let out a tiny belch and covered her mouth. "Oh, excuse me." She refilled her plate and made her way over to Friedrich. "Hallo, guten Morgen, Herr Friedrich."

Postby Shockro » Sat May 28, 2005 10:59 pm

((Er, so now what do we do, Relick?))

Postby Karo » Sun May 29, 2005 1:16 am

*Akura*
Her stomach grumbled loudly and she blushed. "I need to get something to eat. Where do we need to go?"
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Crash » Sun May 29, 2005 2:52 am

Shockro wrote:((Er, so now what do we do, Relick?))

((I guess just have breakfast?))

Friedrich looked up from his plate as Deena came to sit next to him.
'ach. guten morgen, Frau Deena. wie gehst?'

Postby Deena » Sun May 29, 2005 2:59 am

Deena's eyebrow twitched angrily. "It's Fraulein to you, klein Mann. Ich bin solala, ich habe ein klein Kopfschmertzen diese Morgen. Du?"

((She's saying "I'm meh, I have a little headache this morning. You?" My grammar's really off, though. I suck at German. lol ))

Postby Crash » Sun May 29, 2005 3:03 am

((dont worry... my grammar isnt that good either..
its kein mann btw..))

'entschuldigung. es gehst. meine 'assistenten' sind sehr active diesen nacht.'

(l'm sorry. l'm feeling fine. my 'assistents' were rahter active tonight.)

Postby Deena » Sun May 29, 2005 3:10 am

((It's klein Mann. I'm trying to say "little man", not "no man". lol Also, the "Mann" is a noun, and a make one at that, hence the "klein" rather than "kleine". Maybe I should call him "Mannchen"? That'd be making stuff up... lol ))

Postby Crash » Sun May 29, 2005 3:15 am

((l'm 1.80 meters in my bio.. not what one would call small.))

Postby Deena » Sun May 29, 2005 3:20 am

((What's that in feet about? o.O Sorry, us silly and very stupid Americans grew up without the metric system. I know it's better, I just can't convert things in my head. lol ))

Postby Crash » Sun May 29, 2005 4:07 am

((lets see... 1 foot is about 30 centimeters... 1.80 meter is 180 centimeters... so.. 180/30= 6 feet))

Postby Jay » Sun May 29, 2005 4:20 am

((You're 2 inches taller then me :P))
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Crash » Sun May 29, 2005 4:23 am

((I am actually 1.83))

Postby Deena » Sun May 29, 2005 4:46 am

((I belong in Japan, I'm 5'2. o.O Relick's shorter than me, though. Damn her! I wanna be short! The shorter you are, the easier it is to bite off someone's ankles... :'( Anyway, replace "klein Mann" to "Herr Obstkuchen". Let's keep the meaning our little secret, Crash. ;) I call people Obstkuchen all the time in real life, and it's something Deena would say. lol ))

"Was haben sie gestern gemacht?" inquired Deena.

(("What did you guys do yesterday?"))

Postby Jay » Sun May 29, 2005 4:54 am

((Deena, you underestimate me. Though you wouldn't be completely misled when you call me Mr. Fruitcake ;)))
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Crash » Sun May 29, 2005 4:57 am

((I am going to live in Japan for a year this august.. l'll post some photos in the forums when I get there :P))

'nicht zo viel... ein paar kleinen experimenten.. sehen wenn man Maus Ohren auf ein mensh sitzen'

(not much.. a few small experiments.. see if we can put mouse ears on a human)

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing