Otaku No Manga RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Otaku No Manga RP

Postby Deena » Tue May 24, 2005 3:55 pm

Deena twitched, her ear senses piercing at her skull. "I sense the prescence of fuzzy ears..."

Postby Shockro » Tue May 24, 2005 3:56 pm

((Oh, I was thinking we had rooms, but do we just have, like, beds in a giant warehouse room?))

Postby Crash » Tue May 24, 2005 3:57 pm

((goin' to sleep. math exam tomorrow afternoon. l'll see you chaps in the mornin'))
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Shockro » Tue May 24, 2005 3:59 pm

He grumbled and mumbled, and looked at what he had hit. He hadn't fully regained his senses, but he knew he was in a large heap with two girls.

Postby Relick » Tue May 24, 2005 4:02 pm

"Umm! Uhh! Deena-sempai! I think I saw a rabbit demon with big furry floppy ears run that way!! Over there!"

Relick turned to Shockro. "You've gotta be more careful, Bakeneko-san."

Postby Deena » Tue May 24, 2005 4:03 pm

Deena floated down the hallway, saw no rabbits, and sighed dejectedly. Her stomach growled. "Man, I'm hungry..."

((I described it a few pages back, Shockro. I'll find it again for you if I can. ^_^ ))

Postby Shockro » Tue May 24, 2005 4:07 pm

"Bakaneko-san?" He was slightly insulted, but too tired to fully care. "Alright. You have anything I can wear for a hat?" Please don't let it be anything too girly...

Postby Deena » Tue May 24, 2005 4:09 pm

((By now, Katsu should have a closet full of hats and only hats. lol ))

Postby Relick » Tue May 24, 2005 4:10 pm

"Hmmm...I don't know. We'll have to find one." Relick noticed Shockro's look of insultedness, and knew exactly what he was upset about. She laughed. "Bakeneko means "cat person", that's all. It's not like a called you a baka neko, or something."

Postby Shockro » Tue May 24, 2005 4:13 pm

"Oh...yeah...haha" He said. "Just aslong as Deena stays away before I get the hat..."

Postby Deena » Tue May 24, 2005 4:20 pm

Deena's stomach grumbled loudly. She had collapsed in the middle of the hallway leading to the exit of the warehouse. "Food..." She only had popcorn the previous day; planning an orientation and programming robots to plot out room listings was hard work. Her stomach rumbled further. "Fooooood~"

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue May 24, 2005 4:29 pm

Neb met the dragon that sleep on the roof and had an interesting conversation with him last night. They disscused things like the meaning of life and if the chicken came before the egg. He flew down to the breckfast hall.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Relick » Tue May 24, 2005 4:34 pm

"Come on, Bakeneko-san! Let's go find you a hat and then get some food. You're gonna looove Sil-chan's cooking!" Relick grabbed Shockro by the hand and lead him down the hall to the kitchen area.

Postby InsideTheAsylum » Tue May 24, 2005 4:35 pm

"Huh," Gary mumbled to himself. This definatelly wasn't warehouse fourteen. Well, if that was twelve, and that was thirteen, where was four fourteen? He was about to go wander around the warehouse compex some more when he peeked through the door opening of the warehouse near which he was at and saw someone stumble and fall to the ground.

"Food," the person in the shadows moaned. Definatelly a kindred soul! Rushing to their aid he saw that it was his boss, that really weird girl; however, it was someone it need so he had to help.

"Don't worry Boss, we'll get some food in ya!" he said hauling the girl over his shoulder. "Don't you die on me just yet!!"

Postby Abel the 16th » Tue May 24, 2005 6:17 pm

And where was Locke doing during all this? Still alseep in his room, where else. :zzz: I guess the life of a "chivalours" knight can get tiring.
-There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know.
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
US author & satirist (1842 - 1914)

Postby Jay » Tue May 24, 2005 6:54 pm

Siluial was at the center of the meeting area, in front of her, a gigantic teppanyaki table with skill she cracked eggs, spreaded oil, hell, she scrambled the eggs in midair, it was something that no one would see from any other chef. The continued cooking a gigantic amount of eggs one one teppanyaki table. Flipping an egg and throwing it up, she span around and flipped all of the bacon on the teppanyaki table to her other side, spinning around yet again to catch the egg with her gigantic egg flipper before it hit the table. She continued cooking insane amounts of food.

Myrtille had been there for the past few hours, meeting Siluial as she started cooking, she got a very early but fresh batch of eggs and bacon, along with a few egg benedicts cause there were extra bagels from a day back. Myrtille ate quietly, she even managed to persuade Siluial to make a fruit salad for her. Myrtille ate away happily with her mechanical utensils, a pair of chopsticks that can transform into forks, knives or spoons. She used the chopstick mode as she has regardless, however.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Crash » Wed May 25, 2005 3:26 am

'Gutentag' Friedrich said as he came up to the large table.
'was hast du zu fressen?'
(its mornin' he isnt awake enough yet to be able to talk english)
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Deena » Wed May 25, 2005 8:03 am

((Deena and Friedrich should have a conversation in German...because they can... lol ))

Deena's stomach grumbled and moaned louder and louder. "Food~" She blinked as she realized one of the new members was attempting to carry her to the dining hall. "Hey...you're going the wrong way," she groaned lazily. She pointed in a direction about 90 degrees from where they were facing. "It's that way."

Postby Crash » Wed May 25, 2005 10:57 am

((hehe they should.. only I havent had German in 2 years. so it might not be very high-class German :P))

Postby Karo » Wed May 25, 2005 12:33 pm

Danakir wrote:Having long left Deena alone, for now at least, Cloren had spotted Akura rather... clumsy display of walking abilities. Being what he was he pointed and laughed at her. For any angel worth a penny they'd notice that his wings were currently jet black while a little bit earlier they were grey.

''Ahah... that was so funny. You're clumsy uh?''
*Akura*
"Hai. I am rather clumsy. Doesn't bother me though, I like making people laugh. And you can make fun of me all you want in your demon form, I don't really care."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Akaine » Wed May 25, 2005 4:11 pm

((Hello! I was just wondering if I could join?..and if so, what should I do?, make a character?))
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed May 25, 2005 4:12 pm

((There is a sign up thred somewhere, you will have to look for it.))
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Danakir » Wed May 25, 2005 4:14 pm

Karo wrote:
Danakir wrote:Having long left Deena alone, for now at least, Cloren had spotted Akura rather... clumsy display of walking abilities. Being what he was he pointed and laughed at her. For any angel worth a penny they'd notice that his wings were currently jet black while a little bit earlier they were grey.

''Ahah... that was so funny. You're clumsy uh?''
*Akura*
"Hai. I am rather clumsy. Doesn't bother me though, I like making people laugh. And you can make fun of me all you want in your demon form, I don't really care."

''Meh...''

In a sudden burst of shadow Cloren changed back into a Pseudo-Angel.

''Hehe... I'm really sorry for my attitude just now. Altough I like your attitude.''

Cloren said approaching and offering him his hand to help her get up.

''Here take my hand. It's the least I can do.''
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Can you feel the irony? *Wink-nudge-wink*

Postby Deena » Wed May 25, 2005 4:14 pm

((Go here: viewtopic.php?t=5462 ^_^ ))

Postby Akaine » Wed May 25, 2005 5:20 pm

Minamoto Yoshitsune wrote:((There is a sign up thred somewhere, you will have to look for it.))

((Thank You ))

Added after 48 minutes:

(( I have now posted my character, will it be accepted? to be continued...:) lol ))

Added after 10 minutes:

((Is anyone on?...))

Added after 6 minutes:

((Is doing w.c homework))
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing