Otaku No Manga RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Otaku No Manga RP

Postby Deena » Mon May 16, 2005 6:46 pm

The location: Sideways Warehouse #42, "The House of Meetings"
The time: 7:00pm at the Sideways Army Orientation, early June, all schools are out

As the usual suspects, Deena, Eek, and Relick, sat lined up in the front of the auditorium, Linxie and Katsu ushered potential army-men(and women) into seats. Siluial was being bothered by the pick-up line spouting Laurel as she attempted to arrange snacks on the snack table.

Eek stood up to the podium, shuffling some papers. "Good evening. Your prescence her today signifies your knowledge of Sideways's successful quest for world domination, and your lack of resistance represents your loyalty." She flipped a page. "Your loyalty is valued greatly in this orginization..." She went on about various ranks, positions to be filled, and jobs to be done, as well as an extended tirade of what it means to be loyal.

Deena, all this while, was fiddling with a miniscule female robot. A tiny voice squeaked from her left shoulder. "Is Mo-chan gonna be okay, Deena-sama?"

Deena turned her head and smiled warmly at the robot. These two robots were her cutest inventions yet; not only were they her own personal cheerleaders, but they helped greatly around the lab, doing regular maintenence on all of her computers, even the ones that were not in her network. "Don't worry, Sumomo-chan, Momo-chan'll be just fine." She fiddled with a few more screws, and then shut the casing gently, screwing it shut. "All done...wake up now, Momo-chan!"

The tiny, hand-sized robot rubbed her eyes(which was pointless since she didn't need to at all), and turned to her "brother" robot, crying, "Su-chan!"

"Mo-chan!" cried Sumomo in reply.

Deena grinned at the pair of little robots. "Now, you two be careful, I don't want you guys hurt again."

"Haaai, Deena-sama," they saluted unanimously, holding hands.

Eek finally drew her speech to a close. "That is all for today. Feel free to introduce yourselves to the other members, and enjoy the snacks and refreshments at the table. All of you must return promptly to the living quarters by midnight. That is all." She bowed and left the podium, putting a hand on Deena's shoulder. "I'm going to bed now, I've got a meeting in Italy tomorrow morning, and I'm not missing another plane." Deena nodded, as the crowd of future soldiers shuffled about.

Re: Otaku No Manga RP

Postby Acktoo » Mon May 16, 2005 6:48 pm

Velociraptor took a candy bar and munched on it. Through his chewing he asked the person next to him: "Where am I?"
Too good for you.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon May 16, 2005 6:49 pm

Nebacanezzar was on the other side of the room. He already ate, and he would rather meet this ragon slayer of theirs, a so called Relick.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Jay » Mon May 16, 2005 6:53 pm

Myrtille yawned, another late night with blueprints, but she was glad she could finally try some of them out.
She started following Deena.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Nameless » Mon May 16, 2005 6:53 pm

Ezekiel blinked, setting the deathwatch on his right hand to the appropriate time, though he had no problem with time, he had problems with directions.. "Blasted things off by a second.." He muttered twisting a knob of the watch while carrying the scythe between his arms.

Postby Danakir » Mon May 16, 2005 7:01 pm

Acktoo wrote:Velociraptor took a candy bar and munched on it. Through his chewing he asked the person next to him: "Where am I?"

Cloren was sipping some tea near Velociraptor.

''We are in one of Sideways base. This is the reunion of new agents.''

The angel took one more sip of tea.

''Who are you if I may?''
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Can you feel the irony? *Wink-nudge-wink*

Postby Deena » Mon May 16, 2005 7:03 pm

Deena's eyes became nervous slits as she saw the strange people walking by her. "Is this an army or an anime convention?" she thought aloud. She turned around to skewer some cheese and meat onto a toothpick, when she bumped into Myrtille. "Oh, sorry, didn't see you there." She glanced at the blueprints in her hand. "Mind if I take a look at those?"

"Ooh, blueprints!" said Sumomo and Momo, each admiring the blueprints from their perches on Deena's shoulders.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon May 16, 2005 7:04 pm

((Hey, Deena, Can I play Hydro?))
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Acktoo » Mon May 16, 2005 7:08 pm

Danakir wrote:
Cloren was sipping some tea near Velociraptor.

''We are in one of Sideways base. This is the reunion of new agents.''

The angel took one more sip of tea.

''Who are you if I may?''

"Velociraptor Unknown. Dinosaur. And...dinosaur. Right. And you?"
Too good for you.

Postby Deena » Mon May 16, 2005 7:09 pm

((Sure.^.^))

As Deena spoke to Myrtille, Eek was heading out the back door of the auditorium when she nearly tripped over a small, squirrel-and-turtle hybrid. "Hydro, watch where you're walking!" she snapped at the little creature, and made her way out of the warehouse and to the first building of the living quarters.

((Now go out there and socialize, Hydro! lol ))

Postby Ro Wong » Mon May 16, 2005 7:10 pm

Neko Shiro blinked, his head rising out of the top drawer of his filing cabinet. "Yaaghh... What a dream..." He hops down from the open drawer and quickly pushes his messed up hair down. Shiro looked around, blinking as he saw everyone. "... This isn't Ryumasa's closet..." He started to walk around, starting to talk with some of the folks.
Demon of Elru

Postby Danakir » Mon May 16, 2005 7:13 pm

''Cloren, Cloren d'Angelier.''

The man asnwered with a polite yet firm tone of voice.

''You're here for the money, the fame or because you don't have anything better to do?''
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon May 16, 2005 7:14 pm

Can't you see I'm practicing my lines! Sheesh, you think she would remember I got the part. Hydro said as he walked away. He bumped into a dinosaur. Sor.. AHHH!!!!! He ran away.

Postby Acktoo » Mon May 16, 2005 7:14 pm

"Actually, I don't know why I'm here. I smelled food, and the next thing I know...Bam! I'm here. What do you people do here anyway?"
Too good for you.

Postby Danakir » Mon May 16, 2005 7:21 pm

''Oh we're working for a secret organization that plan on conquering the whole world. I'm actually planning on just having some fun but most of the people here are either scientist, new soldiers or that kind of stuff.''

Cloren answered with interest in is eyes.

Postby Acktoo » Mon May 16, 2005 7:23 pm

"Oh. The 'taking over the world' bit. I guess I'll just eat and leave then," said Velociraptor. "After all, they can't be good guys, right? Right?"
Too good for you.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon May 16, 2005 7:24 pm

((You didn't notice the pokemon that ran into you and then ran away screaming?))

Postby InsideTheAsylum » Mon May 16, 2005 7:25 pm

Gary sat patiently through out the entire speech. The one called Eek told in quite great detail about the workings of the organization and its expectations. Global domination wasn’t really his cup of tea, but at least it would be a piece of bread. He wondered what his role would be, but expected to be told later because this was after all, an introductory meeting. Wandering over to the condiment table he picked up some hour devours and nibbled on them mingling off to the side.

Wait wait,
he thought to himself. Sleeping quarters? Nobody told me anything about that…

Postby Acktoo » Mon May 16, 2005 7:26 pm

Minamoto Yoshitsune wrote:((You didn't notice the pokemon that ran into you and then ran away screaming?))

((No. He didn't, actually.))
Too good for you.

Postby Jay » Mon May 16, 2005 7:27 pm

Myrtille smiled, "Not a probably Deena, glad to be of service."
Myrtille handed over the small stack of blueprints, amongst them was a very experimental invention, the dooming dooms of Doomer Dom beam ray. It has enough power to take out an etire planet, the only drawback it has is the planet it destroys ans also the one where it's fired from.
Another invention was the plushie grenade, a grenade that latches onto enemies by hugging them, before exploding.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon May 16, 2005 7:29 pm

(Ok, just checking.))
Hydro then ran into Neb. "Hello little one, can you tell me witch one of those people is called Relick?" Hydro mearly pointed at her and then ran away. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Dragon man!

Postby Danakir » Mon May 16, 2005 7:34 pm

''Actually they aren't that bad. They want to unite the world under one flag so they can be peace and harmony over to all of mankind. Not that I care in even the slightest about their motive.''

Postby InsideTheAsylum » Mon May 16, 2005 7:36 pm

Gosh, this is an interesting crowd, Gary told himself eyeing the others here. He tried to approach the person who gave the speech to ask about the sleeping quarters, but she ran out of the side door. Next, he went to the second most important looking person with the two little ‘bots on her shoulders, but she was quickly occupied by someone spreading blue roll of paper over a table. Was that a velociraptor over there? Maybe he would know where the sleeping quarters were. Approaching him, he tried to start up a conversation.

“Hi there!â€

Postby Acktoo » Mon May 16, 2005 7:37 pm

"Okay. That's cool. I think. Maybe I'll join, if someone gives me a reason."
Too good for you.

Postby Deena » Mon May 16, 2005 7:38 pm

((Hydro's not afraid of dragons...check out Hoyru-sama. ^_^ ))

"Hmm," Deena pondered, holding up the blueprints for the dooming dooms of Doomer Dom beam ray. "This'll need to be modified, can't go having the world we took over blow up on us, but this plushie grenade...tell me more..." Deena seemed interested.

"Ooh, a plushie grenade? Let's make plushies together, Su-chan!" squeaked Momo.

Sumomo nodded in agreement. "Let's do it!"

Next

Return to Role Playing