Last Heroes of Faerun

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Last Heroes of Faerun

Postby Belwicket » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Last Heroes of Faerun

The Story

Long ago, in a land far away, there was a war between good and evil. The war raged on, consuming the country and all their allies. What remains of these lands is in ruins, barely habitable by the few who remain. And still, the evil rulers continue readying for another conquest.

Rumors of the war have reached Faerun, though few still remember them. Those old enough to have seen the war and remember it are dead or close to. These elderly still tell tales of the war to their grandchildren and great-grandchildren in hopes they would be ready if a war like that ever came to Faerun.

Little did they know, the time was closer than they thought.

From the far east, a man led an army of hundreds across the lands, over the seas, sweeping over like a plague. Faerun remained unknowing of the impending doom. The soldiers took everything they could use and killed everyone who stood in their way. This man's name was Taira no Katsu.

One person, one brave bard, ran to Faerun, to the small town of Uzbeg. From there, they sent messengers to each of the great cities: Evermeet, Mithril Hall, the Citadel of Thay, Chavyandot, Telflamm and everywhere between and beyond. With the word spreading quickly, everyone was soon ready for the war to come. However, none of them knew of the power of Taira.

The army swept over the land of Faerun, taking what they needed and killing all who stood in their way. Those who were still left to fight hid in hopes of their assault to end. It continued for many years with men, women and children dying from starvation, illnesses, murder and other forms of torture Taira's army had thrown their way.

Word was quickly spread when they found Taira's weakness, a certain blade hidden in his home in the far east. Hearing of this, the bard sent letters to each of the great holds and to every survivor of the slaughters. They were told to send their best warriors on their fastest mounts to Baldurs gate to the Blade and Stars Inn. Each hero would be told to ask the barkeep to talk to the one named "Carla".

Almost anything should be in this book. If you cannot find anything in here, ask me. If you are confused about anything in here, ask me. If you have questions in general, ask me.

CS

Name:
Race:
Class:
Alignment:
Level: (8, 4/4 or 2/3/3)
HP: (will be rolled by me)
AC: (calculated by me)
EXP: (calculated by me)

Stats- (will be discussed in detail below)
STR: (Strength)
DEX: (Dexterity)
CON: (Constitution)
INT: (Intelligence)
WIS: (Wisdom)
CHA: (Charisma)
COM: (Comliness)
Luck:
Ego:
Move Rate:

Deity:
Symbol:

Languages-

Speak:
Read/Write:

Innate Abilities:

Class Sections- (not everyone will have every section)

Thief Skills-
Pick Pockets:
Pick Locks:
Find/Remove Traps:
Move Silently:
Hide in Shadows:
Detect Noise:
Climb Walls:
Read Languages:

Mage Skills-
Spells per Day: (will change as you level up)
Saving Throws-
Paralysis/Poison/Death
Rod/Staff/Wand
Petro/Polymorph
Breath Weapon
Spell

Combat Attack Adjustments
Attacks per Round
To Hit
Bonuses to Hit
To Damage
Bonuses to Damage

Proficiencies- (what are you good at? will have set limit)

Weapons-

Non-Weapons-

Equipment-

Money-
Platinum:
Gold:
Silver:
Copper:

Trade Bars- (worth 1000 coins each)
Platinum:
Gold:
Silver:
Copper:

Gems- (list how many of each price)

Jewelry-

Magical Items/Weapons-

Non-Magical Items/Weapons-

Animals- (yes, you may have a pet, but not everyone will have 1)

Anything not listed above:
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Re: Last Heroes of Faerun

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Hoo boy, got some reading to do. Will have a CS up ASAP.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Belwicket » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:44 am

If you don't feel like doing all the reading, I can help you out. Though, with my help, there will be quite a few limits. Also, races are not limited to what's in the book. If you feel you can play a race accurately, run it by me and I'll give a yay or nay.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby BG07 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 am

So how is this going to work? Are we basically doing a D&D game here? Or are we just using the book as guidelines to make our CS and doing a normal RP? I don't see much of a point about the stats for rolls if we aren't actually going to be using them, and if we are that's going to make things very difficult to RP.

Postby Belwicket » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Well, I'll make general rolls to see if the heroes win or lose, y'all decide how.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:34 pm

I think im going to have to see a completed CS before I make mine, to get a better grip of whats needed

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 pm

I can post an example one. I'll do Carla because she's going to be in the story.

Name: Carla
Race: Stout Halfling (eastern)
Class: Bard
Alignment: CG
Level: 9
HP: 53
AC: 13
EXP:    37500   

Stats-
STR: 15
DEX: 16
CON: 15
INT: 18
WIS: 11
CHA: 18
COM: 19
Luck:10
Ego:
Move Rate: 10

Deity: Yondalla / Oghma
Symbol: Shield with Cornucopia / Blank Scroll

Languages-

Speak: Halfling, Common, Dwarven, Elven, Eastern Halfling, Eastern Common, Eastern Dwarven, Eastern Elven
Read/Write: Halfling, Common, Eastern Halfling, Eastern Common

Innate Abilities: 60 ft. Infravision (can see in dark with very little light), high magic resistance, poison resistance

Class Sections- (not everyone will have every section)

Thief Skills-
Pick Pockets:
Pick Locks:
Find/Remove Traps:
Move Silently:
Hide in Shadows:
Detect Noise:
Climb Walls:
Read Languages:

Mage Skills-
Spells per Day: 1-3 / 2-3 / 3-2
Saving Throws-
Paralysis/Poison/Death
Rod/Staff/Wand
Petro/Polymorph
Breath Weapon
Spell

Psionics:
PSP:

Combat Attack Adjustments
Attacks per Round
To Hit
Bonuses to Hit
To Damage
Bonuses to Damage

THAC0: 16

Proficiencies-

Weapons- Broadgroup Slings, Shortblades

Non-Weapons- Etiquette, Juggling, Spellcraft, Fishing, Ventriliquism, Observation, Local History, Musical Instrument, Singing

Equipment-

Money-
Platinum: 100
Gold: 800
Silver: 800
Copper: 800

Trade Bars- (worth 1000 coins each)
Platinum: 1
Gold: 2
Silver:
Copper: 3

Gems- 7/10 GP :: 8/50 GP :: 5/100 GP :: 8/500 GP :: 8/1000 GP :: 14/5000 GP :: 19/10,000 GP

Jewelry-

Magical Items/Weapons- Gem of Seeing, Potion of Flight, Potion of Healing, Robe of Vanishing, +1 Chain, +2 Shield, +1 Sling, +2 Dagger

Non-Magical Items/Weapons- Staff-Sling, Dagger, 2 extra changes clothes, 1 extra belt, backpack, 2 hemp rope, 2 grappling hooks, 2 extra pairs boots, 50 sling stones, L belt pouch, S belt pouch, Kanun (instrument)

Animals-
Last edited by Belwicket on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Draken30000 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Hoo boy, alrighty my CS could take a bit.

Postby KazeXDZ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Reserved spot.
Goth boy

Postby tonightscake » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Is there going to be a player limit?
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Belwicket » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:44 am

Nope.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Return to Role Playing