(Re)Destroy/(Re)Build IC - Grudges

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build IC

Postby Belwicket » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:55 pm

She looked at the can then at Carrie. She was about to say something when she felt a claw protrude from one of her fingers. Looking at the bone, she got an idea. She easily opened the can and hungrily emptied it into her mouth. "It still feels like we're being stalked." she frowned, looking at the door. "Shall we make a scene?" she giggled, looking at Carrie. She crushed the empty can and stepped towards the door, her eyes not leaving Carrie's.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Ricky sighs, "The fragile boy can conjure things...second I find out he drives off."
He looks over to Drake and feels a chill down his spine. A chill he hasn't felt in years, but it excited him.

He turns some rubble into rope and ties it to one of the only pillars still up. As he slides down the rope he faces Drake.
"YOO HOO, good show boy...eh, or are you a girl...doesn't matter."
He reaches what's left of the sidewalk.
"Hey there, the name's Loki.", Ricky using one of his many alter egos.
"You're a powerful one, pleased to make your acquaintance.....?", Ricky prods for a name.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Drake was about to head off in search of more prey, but it seemed that the prey was coming to him for once. The young man turned his head to gaze at the strange new man. He utilized humor in this new world, something that actually startled Drake. He simply watched as the man spoke his introduction, shrugging off the remark about his gender. He was pretty clearly a male, although perhaps with the right angle he could appear....

Anyway it was curiosity that restrained the writhing mass of darkness that lurked beneath his skin from skewering the man. He had seen his powers in action, so there would be no need for a facade. Hadn't that been his original plan? To learn about the others before extinguishing them? His head felt fuzzy after such a prolonged use of his abilities and the thrill of combat. Despite this, the curiosity persisted. The element of surprise had been on this new man's side, yet he had squandered it on an introduction.

Why?

Drake decided to find out...but on his terms. Raising a hand, fingers pointing forward, towards the smiling man, Drake spoke, emotionless.

"You are no Nordic God." With those words a brief flurry of small black needles shot from his finger tips. They were deliberately aimed poorly, easy to evade and their velocity ensured that any that did hit would not cause anything close to a major injury. Drake would test this man for what he was worth.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Ricky moves a bit to avoid the needles.
"Well now, your show early proves you can do better than that."
He brushes his clothes a bit.
"God? We're given the chance to remake the Universe, are we not gods already? The dead lay before us, and reality is bent at our finger tips."
Ricky steps more forward towards Drake, "And I'm 1/256 Swedish. I'm assuming you're Japanese, from your...physique...and your love of the petite."

He raises his hands up, as to show no weapons being held in his hands.
Let's try something eccentric. He thinks to himself.
"Come now, you can't always be this angry. Why not go looking for those girls? I'm sure that whatever you are, you can appreciate a fun time."
His smile nearly shouting his innuendo.
Rocks

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:03 am

Drake felt an itching in his head...again. But this one was different from the prior that had caused him to melt down at Carrie. This irritating sensation was digging into his subconscious, it seemed to be searching for something.

"I said...you were no Norse God. I am not Japanese, I would think that would be quite clear. Perhaps your wit only goes so far as your humor." At the mention of the women he had battled earlier, Drake felt a flare of anger. But that new itch was still digging away in his head. What was it? What was it looking for? Had Drake once joked like this man?

Humor....

The itch stopped and Drake's eyes widened slightly. He actually smiled, a small yet noticeable curve in his mouth. The mass beneath his skin ceased writhing, and his posture relaxed to a calm stance. Then he chuckled.

"Yes I do like a good time. You amuse me, Loki. Why don't you tell me your real name and what you want? Or should I just snuff you out and be done with it?" Drake's demeanor had taken a complete about face. It was sure to be surprising.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 am

Ricky's smile widens.
"Technicalities, technicalities. Nordic god? God that's part Nordic, doesn't matter. All these silly questions can be answered in time. As for what I want, a few beauties aren't too far away."
He gestures towards the direction the ladies ran.
Rocks

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Drake's smirk persisted despite "Loki's" insistence on using his moniker. The man was somewhat entertaining and the last part of his sentence sparked a gleam in Drake's eyes. Not a literal one for once, but instead a representation of curiosity.

"So you want to help with the girls, eh?...Sure. Why not. Although you know that I will have to kill you at some point....hehehe and I wont hesitate." Drake chuckled again, still sizing up "Loki". Ideally Drake would learn about his powers over the course of this "alliance" and would have an easier time striking him down when the moment came. For now, an ally did not seem to be a bad idea. This time, his prey would not escape.

Drake's grudge was more directed at Carrie than Luna. Luna had been an annoyance, a distraction that had cost him the prize he had sought. The one who had managed to lop off his arm. All the good it did her. Drake thought as he flexed his shadow limb. I wonder just how much I can lose before I...well...lose it Drake mused to himself.

Turning to "Loki", Drake stated "I take it you have some idea where they went? I was otherwise occupied when they made their escape."

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Kill? Oh a hyper one, Ricky observes. He says he won't hesitate as he stands there conversing. Poor boy, I saw the last few minutes, I know what it's like for you to not 'hesitate'. You love to line up your shots, you love to put on a good show, that would be more than enough of a 'hesitation' for me.

He stands to the side, gesturing to a 'path' in the open street.
"You won't hesitate? Oh good, two artists working on the same canvas, I'm guessing you love red and dead as much as I do."

He looks to the alley and back.

"Well, Manhattan isn't too big when most of the populous is motionless. They won't take the risk to turn back here, and their powers seem to take their tolls. I don't think they'll get too far with some-...thing, like you."

He takes a step towards Drake.
"Shall we."
Rocks

Postby Vegedus » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Carrie eyed the girl. Unbeknownst to her, the surrounding area of the place was rigged up with much security, there would have been an alarm if someone had followed her and she was sure they had lost Drake, so she had dismissed her paranoia initially. It occured to her a different contestant could easily have been watching them, and have unique ways of bypassing said security.

"No scene." Carrie stated matter of factly. She silently shuffled over to the wall besides the door, standing with her back to it, concealed. With a moment of exertion, she produced a single black wing, thin and frail looking. She nooded at Luna, then pulled the handle hard, opening the door in a single movement.

Nothing. An empty alley.

"Well? Any idea where they would be hiding?" she said, directed at the girl, trying to mask her annoyance. She could well be onto something yet.

Dean flinched. For a moment, his hands dug so hard into the steering wheel it would leave a mark in the leather. It was fortunate he did not have a weapon in his hands this time, less fortunate he had not thought to conjure up a weapon after drawing so much attention to himself. It was both comforting and discomforting this stranger could already have killed him if he wanted to. Instead, he seemed to want something from him. Judging from the almost malformed body of the other guy, it would hardly be anything good. He rolled down the window.

"What?" Dean said, with an annoyed, aggressive tone of voice. He was tired of showing weakness.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:29 pm

"No clue." she frowned, her hands pointed out. "Split up and search?" she asked, stepping into the hallway, curious but cautious. She glanced at Carrie, beginning to imagine what her body looked like under her clothes. She began mentally undressing her, the shape of her hips, the size of her cups, the fullness of her- No! she mentally yelled at herself. She found the woman attractive but it wasn't the time. Right now, it felt like they weren't safe and should keep moving. "Better yet, let's just run for a while, I know a safe place nobody will find us." She stood and began walking backwards, ready to fling her bones at anyone who got too close to them.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:08 pm

"My name is Damian. I know you not by name, but by merit, by action." He says with a raspy voice. "You've seen it too. The flash on the blank horizon. The world is ending more and more as time goes on. Now is not the time for hesitation, the players in this little game are making their moves." He says rubbing his shoe on the ground, at first seemingly out of boredom, but it seems he's reading the earth.

"If we don't act quickly, we will be left in the dust... and before any of us know it; we 'are' the dust." He turns around and lowers his head to get a good look at the man he's talking to. Blonde haired and digging his fingers into the wheel.

"I've come hoping to work together with you. You seem to know what it is you want now, I admire that. To whom do I have the privilege of asking a union of?" He says, extending his one and only hand out, beckoning this man to shake it.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Vegedus » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:49 pm

"This IS a safe place where no one will find us. If such a thing exists." Carrie said and slammed the door shut demonstrably.

She sat down again, her hands folded in front of her mouth, thinking.

"And we hunker down and prepare. I don't have much running left in me." she spoke, putting a hand on the red spot on the bandage. "We'll be easy prey if we split up, and if we try to outrun them when we can't."

A flash of concern raised over Carrie's face, now staring into the floor.

"Of course... You're free to leave me, you could probably get away on your own..." There was an unexpected tenderness and frailty in her voice. Her advanced age betraying her vulnerability.

"Dean." he said, deadpan, awkwardly sticking his hand out the window to shake Damian's. He gave it a good squeeze. "And I don't know what game you've been watching, but I've already made moves."

The moves Dean had made had mainly been fucking up, getting captured and running away, but the point stood. Another, more urgent thought entered Dean's head, however.

"Wait, 'I know what I want'? You know that how exactly?" he said, more than a little accusatory.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Damian smiles, only half of his mouth visible through the bandages. He retracts his hand. "Yes... you have made moves. Small moves, a trifle if nothing else. Our situation 'demands' decisive action! I apologize for only showing myself now, but I had to be sure that you were..." He says, almost tasting the air. "...ready."

He stands tall and walks a short distance away from the car door and waves his one burned arm around, beckoning a golden flame to trail from it. The energy swirls around peacefully, around both Damian's feet and Dean's car. A small swirl of energy wafts past Dean's face and ebbs into Damian.

"As I can see your ability... your, affinity... as you can now see mine. While you speak to the machines... I speak to our hearts. And yours is a heart that begs for purity, begs for action." He smiles one more time and bows to Dean.

"So... what will our first action be, Dean?" He says as the sky crackles, beckoning a most becoming nothingness.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Drake held his gaze on Ricky for a moment before nodding. They would hunt together, maybe even kill together. And if Drake decided that infiltration was the best course of action, he hoped that "Loki" would pick up on his queues. For the time being though, the path was clear. Drake began walking towards where he had last seen Carrie and Luna. He looked down the alley that the two had taken off down before entering it himself.

As Drake walked he slowly closed his eyes. His head tilted back slightly, as if he was hearing or feeling something, yet he never stopped moving. Dark tendrils wormed their way out of his skin, from his arms, fingers, and legs. They slowly extended to snake along the walls of the back alleys that Drake presumed his prey had fled through. Drake suddenly spoke aloud to "Loki", maintaining his blind amble.

"Ahhhhh....can you feel that? Another player has stepped into our little Armageddon game.....there are others too....allllll around us." Drake spoke slowly deliberately as his tendrils expanded further and further. "If only it were that easy. To be able to perceive their location as well as their very existence. But i'm sure...if I just focused hard enough." The young man's eyes scrunched up, breaking the look of serenity on his face.

Suddenly one of Drake's tendrils wrapped around something embedded in the wall. His eyes snapped open as the lithe tentacle yanked the object from the brick. Bringing the item to his face via tentacle, Drake smiled at his prize.

A piece of sharp bone.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:17 am

Ricky follows behind, but leaves Drake enough distance to do his tentacly thing.

"OOoo, a bone. That little one must have regenerative abilities. I love durable toys."
Rocks

Postby Vegedus » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Dean looked puzzled at Damian. He seemed very eager to partner up. He could simply be planning to back stab him at first opportunity, but there was something convincing about him. Perhaps it was simply the compliments, but he did seem to have a genuine interest in Dean, which was about the closest thing to loyalty he could hope for.

"What action indeed..." Dean mumbled, stroking his chin pensively. His first priority had to be to rendezvous with Carrie, she had been heavily injured in the fight and could well be in serious danger. He spent a moment trying to recollect his time with the Rebuilders, thinking about what they had been taught, when it hit him a ton of bricks:

"Of course! The safehouse!" he almost yelled out. It was close by, she would most definitely have sought refuge there. "I have another ally. She's wounded, I guess... I guess you know that? Anyways, I know where she's hiding out, and we need to go there."

Dean motioned to the empty seat besides him, then put his hands firmly on the steering wheel again. There was a sudden, shrieking sound of metal grinding against metal, coming from the hood of the car. Dean turned the key in the ignition and the car gave a roar, an altogether different sound than it had before.

"Hop in."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:43 pm

"Don't mind if I do, partner." Damian grins and walks around to the other side of the car, entering it and sitting down. "Allies... friends. Hmm..." Damian wonders to himself as he views the empty voided roads ahead of him.

"I wonder, Dean. What are your hopes for this broken world? Surely you must have a vision... perhaps one with your allies, or loved ones in it." He looks over to dean, looking back in the car chair.

"Do you desire... peace? Happiness? Safety? ...Revenge? Perhaps a calling back to normality?" He smiles a small bit, but his body language shows much uncertainty. "I wonder... are you certain your 'allies' desire the same world?"

Bird oft Error

Postby Vegedus » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:52 pm

The car was already started, and making much noise, but Dean seemed to hesitate, just sitting there, both hands on the wheel.

"Well, I..." he said, slowly, taking some time to think. "Heh, I guess I do wish things to go back to how they were."

He sighed and tilted his head back, leaning it against the head rest, his gaze fixed out through the windshield. There was a street filled with wrecked cars, populated with empty corpses, bathed in a red glow from above.

"I mean, look at this place, who wouldn't. But it's too late for that." he gritted his teeth, a look of grim determination on his face. "Me and my ally, Carrie, she - we - had a plan, you could say. We've had it since before all this happened. I can trust her."

'Even if she's a mean son-of-a-bitch', he thought only to himself. He knew now that she had been bluffing, but he had not forgotten she had threatened to snuff his life along with Drake's.

There was a buzzing in the head of Drake. It felt familiar. His vision blacked out for a moment, as if his eyes had simply shut off. There was something kind of silhouette in the dark, impossible to make out.

"CLOSE CLOSE!! You were so close, yet you lost them, all!" the voice once again spoke directly to his mind. It seemed both agitated and excited. "Three victims and they all still live! The next universe might suffer from your carelessness! We wouldn't want that, would we? So I'll help a little, listen to your instincts and I'll guide you to them, hehe. This time, finish the job, do what you've been chosen to do! KILL KILL KILL!"

His vision returned. Like a sixth sense, he had an odd sensation of knowing exactly where to go.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:42 pm

"I see." Damian says in the moving vehicle alongside Dean, almost seeming to have anticipated the answer.

"Well, I suppose this is neither here nor there for now..." He says in a deep voice born of burnt vocal chords. He looks out the window to the passing destruction and death.

"You know..." He says with a small amount of sadness in his voice. "I've walked the shadows for so long... I haven't really gotten a good look at the carnage out here, the death..." He looks over to a broken store, showing signs of having been destroyed long before this calamity occurred.

"But would a world returned to the way things were be truly the best way? There was so much wrongdoing... so much pain. People lording over others unjustly, taking what wasn't theirs and killing all others in their way." He says before cutting himself off and looking back at the road with Dean.

"Though I suppose... that is also neither here nor there. For now... we survive."

Bird oft Error

Postby Draken30000 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:28 pm

(Go to 57:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwLoK1X5 ... CEEA548F81)

...Kill...kill...kill...KILL

Drake's head snapped back as the voice roared in his head. The tendrils that were already extended spasmed once then fell still, remaining plastered against the walls. His head remained tilted back for a moment before suddenly lurching forward. With an inhuman cry Drake's mouth split along his cheeks, small tentacles writhing between the new gaps that were made. Two thick tentacles erupted from his shoulders and whipped through the air, tearing a swath through the nearby brick walls. Spikes of darkness popped out along his spine, one by one, forcing Drake to hunch over slightly. The "fingers" of his dark right arm elongated into wicked claws, and several extra tentacles protruded from the forearm to writhe about in the air. His left arm was suddenly all but consumed by a mass of tentacles, forming a sort of "cluster whip". Drake's mutilated mouth spread into a grin, but his body was not done. With a sickening crunch and a cry of what sounded to be a mixture of pain and ecstasy from Drake, a thick tentacle erupted from each of his knees, effectively inverting his leg structure (I forgot/couldnt find the anatomical term so just think kind of like AT-ST legs but the thighs still bend forward. He basically has springy legs now XD).

With the completion of his little transformation, Drake turned his head to look at "Loki." He smiled a terrifying smile. "I have found them. Follow me." With that Drake's new legs crouched down and snapped up, launching him into the air. Landing on all fours top the nearest set of apartments, Drake began to lunge along the roof on all fours before dropping down back into the alleys. He sprinted this way, alternating between bipedal and quadruped movement, for awhile before landing atop a building and stopping. Only a moment passed before he let out another roar. Accompanying his cry, a mass of black appendages exploded from his torso, arching up into the air before slamming down into the roof, piercing through to the rooms below. They would not stop until they hit the earth underneath the building.

Drake screamed again and began to tear at the roof with his talons, ripping away the debris that stood between him and his prey. "I'VE FOUND YOU, WRETCHES!" He roared as he tore through the "safe" house.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:02 pm

"'Follow Me'", Ricky sighs.
"So the thing does have a sense of humor."

Ricky walks out the alley and picks up one of the few bicycles still not buried in rubble.
He chuckles, "People trying to 'save' the planet ended up helping me during its destruction. How I love lonely irony."

He gets on and starts making his way towards Drake's roar.
Rocks

Postby Vegedus » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:41 pm

"No, no, it's relevant." Dean said quietly, while gassing up the car, the loudness of the engine in stark contrast to the tone of the conversation. "I wouldn't mind knowing what your thinking is if we're gonna be teaming up."

Dean pushed the pedal hard and tried to drive at good speed, but the various 'bumps' and still cars made the going tough.

"You have a valid point too, but..." he began somberly. "We were improving, right? Whole damn human history is full of misery, but we were getting somewhere. It still wasn't great, but we were making progress, we were making the world a better place. And then it just ended... Before we got there."

Dean thought back to the announcement, when it was declared in the Rebuilders that the time had come to end the world. How they were beaming with pride, how they were so confident this was the will, the fate, of the universe. He could think of no good reason why he did not try to stop them then. Even if it was fate, he should still have tried to fight it. Or perhaps he simply had not believed them, that they could really end the world. And Carrie had been part of it.

"As for the carnage..." Dean said, cutting off his own line of thought. "The streets are pretty bad on their own, but what gets me is... Seven Billion people. So many you can't even properly imagine it. And everything our species ever did made meaningless."

The whole building was shaking. Dust falling down from the room that might already have collapsed had the ceiling not been reinforced. Carrie could not help, but smile at the unorthodox tactic of literally digging through a six story building.

"Well, I guess we found them." she said grimly. "Try to be ready when he comes this time."

The disdain in her voice was hardly masked this time. Carrie had a distinct feeling her allegiance with Luna would soon matter little. She stood up again, slowly, deliberately. She went over to the south wall of the room, pulled a loose brick out and a gun from behind it. A simple handgun, it would matter little. She checked the magazine and put it in her right hand. Second, the single dark wing pulled closer over her shoulder and she jammed her right hand into it. The five fingers penetrated the flat side of the blade, poking through to the other side. She swung it a couple of time to make sure this actually did afford her greater control.

Then, just looked up, staring expectantly of the ceiling.

Risk: Hurt Luna +1, hit by debris +1, her cool lost for good +2, skewered and dead +6   
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Continuing down along the bumpy broken world road, Damian turns to Dean as his statement reaches his ears. What is Damian's thinking on this?

"This world, as you have said... was improving. A small bit, the injustices reached the ears and eyes of many with the marvel of mass media. Yet many more were still powerless, outside the vision of those who could help. Corruption, greed... Murder, Rape, Torture. All of it, at near endemic levels, perpetrated by those who promised those their protection." He looks up with anger in his eyes.

"Parents leaving their children to die, selling them off like cattle, thinking only of themselves and their short lives only to see them killed in front of them! Human nature, proving a detriment time and time again! No more... My goal in this game is nothing less than a world of justice! Every action beckoning an equal reaction, failed rulers forcefully ripped from their thrones, corrupt enforcement cut down by those they oppress! A world where people aren't afraid of their fellow man." He looks over to Dean one more time.

"A world free of fear, a world of justice by the people. That is the world I desire. That is why I cannot let this world go back to the way it was. Or else more shambling husks of humans that once were will rise from the ashes of the old world, filled with nothing but spite and hate... more people like me." He turns back to view the road.

"I hope we understand each other, partner."

Bird oft Error

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Pounding and tearing at the building beneath him, Drake couldn't help but maintain a wicked grin with his ripped mouth. His tentacles wormed their way through the floors and walls of the building, snaking down towards his prey. Drake crashed through the preliminary roofing, only to be met by a reinforced area underneath him. The grin faded for a moment as he realized his victims were trying to turtle up. No matter, it was only a minor setback. Several thick tentacles grew up from his back, rising into the air. While they rose, Drake brought his remaining hand and his demonic clawed arm together beneath him. From the fingers of his living hand grew wicked black talons, curving as they emerged. Then Drake plunged his hands into the floor beneath him, side by side. The sharp appendages pierced the reinforcements to poke slightly into the room beneath him. At that same moment the mass of tentacles rising above him arced to come slamming down into the floor, smashing through the thick structure to impale themselves in the room, or any unfortunate people, below.

Drake tore outwards with his hands, gradually ripping a hole large enough for him to pass through. With a final grunt of effort, followed by a hissing roar, Drake dropped into the hideout, his tentacles extending above him almost like rappels. Immediately seeing Luna and Carrie, Drake's eyes narrowed. Then with one final war cry, sounding as inhuman as ever, Drake dashed at Carrie. She was his target and he would not be stopped until one of them fell. If Luna was between him and his goal, he would bat her aside, dealing no damage. Drake could feel his mind decaying. He needed to kill Carrie. If he didn't get that release.....

Risks: Physical fatigue +1, Power becomes unstable +2 ANOTHER limb gone +3 Mentally Broken +6   

Postby Belwicket » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:45 pm

"I'll never leave a pretty lady behind." Luna smiled, looking back at Carrie. "I can carry you." She said, taking a couple steps towards her. "Or would that not be safe with my lack of control over my new power." she said, looking down. Carrie was the first friend she'd made since the world ended and she didn't want to hurt her. So many thoughts ran through her head about the possibilities of what could happen during an hour-long run. It was then she realized something. "We can take a car."

It was then the building started to shake. "This is not good." Luna said, looking up. She thought back to a few of her favorite shows where people could control bones. With a smirk, she concentrated and allowed the bones to spike from her shoulders and back. "I hope it's not the same guy as earlier." she frowned. "I'd hate to have to fight him again. He's like a nightmare." It was then she pulled the bone sword from her left shoulder. If she had enough time, she would do the same for her other arm and then wait for her bones to regrow fully.

Risk: Crushed by rubble (+3)   
High Queen Dovahkiin

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing