(Re)Destroy/(Re)Build IC - Words

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build IC - Grudges

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Luna looked her friend over with a sigh. He was covered in bruises. Then again, most everyone was. She listened to them both and followed, lost in thought. She looked at the nub of her arm with a frown, a tear escaping her cheek. She wiped it away as she heard Dean's question. "It looks like it." she sighed. "But against who?"
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby KazeXDZ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 pm

"What was her name again?" he asked himself, looking up a bit. "I don't remember. But she got pissed and turned purple. Other than that, I can't remember much other than the fact she blew up my bar." he sighed. "Oh, well, what's gone is gone. Now it's just a memory, like everything else here." He then tilted his head a bit. "I can't remember if I threw her through a car or threw a car at her." He continued thinking, coming up with nothing. "It was a boring fight. Well, it was interesting I had to use a bit more strength than I normally would have to cut her. I think she had stone skin or something. My face hurts." He looked the pair over and asked, "What did you wanna talk about again?" He was lying nearly the entire time, though played it off casually.
Goth boy

Postby Vegedus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Dean had a raised eyebrow as Alistair delivered his rambling account, but found himself with no meaningful comment by the end.

"I wanted to talk about how this ends. How we get from of the end of this world to the beginning of the next. Without violence, if possible." he rubbed a bleeding bit on his arm and gave a sigh. "I was kinda planning on rendezvouing at the bar, but I guess that plans shot."

There was a long pause as Dean stared at the ground, obviously mulling something over. He shot an odd glance at Luna, then continued.

"Right now I just wanna find Damian. Then we should talk. Anywhere it pleases. We can deal with, uh, purple woman later."
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Luna nodded and looked at Alistair. "Take us to the sky. It'll be faster." She then got wide-eyed as she looked at Alistair. "You mean the crazy chick who showed up out of nowhere this morning?" She began thinking and, from the girl's attitude, she could see her as a She-Hulk kind of person. She didn't know if She-Hulk fit her that well but it was the only thing she had to compare her to at the moment. "She was kinda cute. Almost as pretty as..." she stopped and sighed before shaking her head. "We have to move on."
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:24 am

Swimming around in the ghostly mist in between, Damian can feel a kind of tug in the back of his mind.

"I know that taste..." He says, a smile briefly crossing his face, only to disappear. "... It's doubt..." Damian opens a golden portal in front of him and floats through it, eventually landing on the familiar worldbroken pavement of this once great city.

"It was only a matter of time." Damian stands in this clearing, not too far from the building that was to be RIcky's grave. "The doubt... could it be... Dean?" Damian asks himself, looking across the clearing, a bend leading him to wear Dean and others stand. "It's faint... I'm not sure." Damian begins to walk towards the feeling.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Vegedus » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:32 am

"The sky? Then I'll look from here."

Dean knelt down on one knee and touched the pavement with one hand. The pavement made a short, cracking sound, like single word. Dean looked confused for a moment, then turned his head to the left, where a figure would be seen.

"Oh, good, there you are! Was just looking for you." he half-shouted and gave a wave. He waited a moment till Damian was closer before continuing. "We were just about to talk a bit. About how we end this contest. Without more bloodshed if possible."

He looked around at the other two. "Wanna find a café or something where we can get a bite to eat before while we talk?"
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build IC - Words

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 am

Damian nods. "Yes, that would be best." He says, remembering that every second that passes, more of this world is lost. 'Without Bloodshed,' a philosophy that may prove fruitless.

This game may not play by 'Our' rules. But if all Dean wants to do is talk about it, then that is okay. ...Maybe the doubt Damian felt a while ago wasn't Dean's, but instead his own? Regardless, he joins Dean, and whatever company he's keeping currently.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build IC - Words

Postby Belwicket » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:36 am

"Well, at least we don't have to look for him anymore." Luna sighed. "Now the only one missing is the crazy chick Alistair beat up. Wait a minute." She turned to look at her friend with a look of fake surprise. "You beat up a girl." She began laughing at all the jokes running through her head before picking one. "Was she as weak as you thought she'd be or weaker?" she asked, laughing again.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Previous

Return to Role Playing