(Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups Closed

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:42 pm

You can talk to me :D

My character may be unable to win, but I can still talk and piss people off.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Well, Luna was gonna try to get through the rest of it peacefully.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Well, for the sake of interesting plot twists; if you try to be nice to everyone, you might find yourself torn between two or more different battles.

If you claim to be all of their allies at the same time, you may find very interesting predicaments. Even you may have to choose a side at some point.

Staying out of it is kind of out of the question. I don't remember the rules clearly, but I think it's something to the extent of "Last man standing with the exception of those pleading fealty."
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Belwicket » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Well, Luna's the type of girl who would take charge. Except to a more dominant girl.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Previous

Return to Role Playing