(Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups Closed

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:19 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:I just fell through the back door :U
Why not just deliver your corpse to me directly? Why play hard to get?

But in all seriousness, once your rolls are finished, based on the outcome, I'll make my next post.
Last edited by Birdofterror on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:20 am

I think that applies to you more than it does to me lol
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:46 am

I have a hard time figuring out what exactly what's happening in most of your action posts, Kaze, or how they're happening. Just something to keep in mind/work on. Like how did you pick Liv up and then stab her in the shoulder, are you still holding her right now, one handed somehow?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:49 am

Actually, Tuor, from the way I understood it, he pulled her out and let go, meaning she's either on the trunk/hood of the car or on the ground.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Vegedus » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:If you're inside that building, it may collapse on top of you. Also, by this time, I'm assuming you only mean this single roll. My question was mainly for the near future, when the 3 of you enter the circus and attempt to kill me.

So, the impression I get from you guys, and what I personally think makes most sense, is that we'll keep this roll between just me and Tenshi, and assume Luna and Damian are far away enough that they aren't properly in danger.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Tuor » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Belwicket wrote:Actually, Tuor, from the way I understood it, he pulled her out and let go, meaning she's either on the trunk/hood of the car or on the ground.

Maybe, it's not entirely clear, and I've had trouble trying to figure out how exactly things have happened in other posts of his too
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Vegedus » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 am

By the by, I'll be off for a roleplaying convention from wednesday to monday and mostly internetless and distracted for the duration. You'll be swimming on your own for easter.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:38 pm

That's a strange disengage.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:02 pm

How so, in your eyes?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 pm

He was willingly to come all the way back to fight for his bar, and he just accepts that you blew it up because you thought it was for the best.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby KazeXDZ » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:01 pm

No, his ultimatum is peace. He can fight but sometimes he sees fighting as useless. In this instance, he was showing her his strength to stop her from destroying the next place they had to hide at if they reach another night. Also, wouldn't everybody be hungry?
Goth boy

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Likely the alterations in the universe made everyone less hungry? That or maybe everyone ate during the night.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Vegedus » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:29 pm

With regular intervals his stomach heaved, trying to throw up something that was not there. Dean did not look forward to eventually having to eat again, no matter how hungry he actually were.

:)

Eventually, he forgot about his need for food and the indeed, the subjectivity of universe shifted for him `to not actually need to. (Also, I forgot.)
I seem to recall Carrie and Luna had some beans or something when they went to the Rebuilder hide-out.

Also, you could levy the same complaint that we haven't heard about anyone taking a bathroom break yet, but really, do we need to? If people think it's interesting roleplaying-wise to go grab something to eat, or take a massive dumb, they can do so, if not, let's just assume it's being done in the down-time, yeah?

Postby Vegedus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:16 pm

The rolls are in! One is 15, the other 13. Can you guess who got which? Let's just say, Ricky's is the unlucky one... Notably, the two results are within 3 of each other, so Ricky still get's to inflict a single of the +1 or +2 risks of Dean's (which is all of them) on him.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:51 pm

lol, now is when people start to respect property xD

So like, am I still allowed to collapse the building? To trap you.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Vegedus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Technically yes, but I'd prefer if you trapped me some other way, since I just had my cool "on top of this (particular) shit" moment.

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:28 am

Alright, seeing how the rolls went out, I made an appropriate response to the situation.

If (when) Ricky manages to escape with his damaged arm, Damian should be ready to take him one on one. Though at this point I'm tired of all these paltry +1 risks. It's time to pull out the big guns. A man with nothing to lose has everything to gain, no?

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 am

Escape? Da faq. I took the time to set up this stage, and you think I'm going to escape?

Someone's dying by the end of this confrontation. I ain't doing no run around! :D
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:01 am

I'm glad we understand each other.

The next time we meet is going to be the last time.
Tenshi Nova wrote:Escape? Da faq. I took the time to set up this stage, and you think I'm going to escape?
Something along the lines of turning the building into jelly kind of gave me the conclusion that you wanted to... bring it down.

Preferably with you not in it I would assume. So; escape? Bah, but I guess we'll see how it all turns out. Though I do recall you saying something about "Leaving out the back of the building."

Ah, but details aside, this is your house of horrors. If what I thought was a vantage point is really some kind of trap, you would do well to tell me now. :P

Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:05 am

I left through a door. I want people to follow :3

Edit: Character flaws are awesome.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Draken30000 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Just caught up, I miss you guys XD

GET RISKY YA NERDS!!!

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 pm

I've been checking in every day, but until Veggy gets back, we're kind of stalled.

Bird oft Error

Postby Belwicket » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:08 pm

I'll see if I can post something.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Vegedus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:40 am

Yeah, I've been meaning to post but have been sick & busy.

Postby Vegedus » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:34 am

Aaaaand I've posted. Sorry about the wait. I've been alternating between being legitimately busy, procrastinating and forgetting about this thing, but no more! This RP will not die by my hand!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing