(Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups Closed

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Well, you may want to wait for me to respond. c:
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Vegedus » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 am

For the fiiiiiirst match of the evening, in the purple corner, we got the anger raging trouble maker Liiiiv! Iiiiiiiin the black corner, squaring against her, we got the sullen, energy dispensing Alistair!
Liv rolls a respectable 13. But Alistair rolls a much better 17 for a clear win! (fun fact, both rolled 11 on the dice, and both are uninjured so it was purely the risks taken that decided the winner here). Teach her some respect!

As you can see, Dean is staying out of the fight for now, so for the second match, we got everyone's planet obsessed girl in the green corner: Lunaaaa! And in the rainbow corner, and the wise-cracking trickster, with the record for most collateral damage, Rickyyyyyyyy! Both of these contestants have been around a while, and are severely injured, so do expect lower rolls, but deadlier blows, folks!
Ricky rolls a mediocre 10! Will this be enough? ... Turns out it will, because Luna stumbles and gets a shabby 3! It's not looking up for bonegirl! She's losing control of the match!
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Tuor » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:10 pm

I don't really get how Liv wound up pinned against a wall, to be honest. But I'll roll with it.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Bel, you...uh...read my entire post?
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:39 am

Yes, she's pinned to the wall by the car.

Edit: Excuse me, lamppost.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Vegedus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Aaaaaaaand for rrrrrrrrrrround two, Liv rolls a respectable 12, but Alistairs thunders in with a wallopping 19! She's on the ropes now! Can Alistair land that all important knock-out? Or did losing the baby teeth make Liv ready to crush? Let's find out!

Postby Tuor » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Man, the dice do not like me
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Sorry, Tuor, but you blew up his bar. You should've known something was gonna happen.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tuor » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Haha, of course I knew something would happen, that's the exact reason why I did it
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Troll.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tuor » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:03 pm

I suppose in a way, haha. I was trying to figure a way to get my character involved
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby KazeXDZ » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:35 pm

You got involved alright. How about 1 more round, whoever loses this 1 becomes the other's lackey and has to do what they say. Deal?
Goth boy

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:35 pm

I don't see how either of your characters could willingly become a lackey xD
The banter would be fun though.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:13 pm

I don't why Bel and Kaze are acting like I'm upset with getting involved, I was just doing some goodnatured grumbling on how my roles haven't been too great, haha.

No, she won't be your lackey.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Vegedus » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:21 pm

This is why we need characters with mind-fucking powers!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

I wish Hana's character was here :c
I imagined her bringing dead squirrels to life, then I would transform them into dragons and shit.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:27 am

I'm not. I'm indifferent. However, I know how Kaze gets sometimes.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:49 pm

I forgot the rules on one vs multiple. Was that if I lose to even one of you guys, I lose to all?
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Vegedus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:14 am

Pretty much.

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:09 pm

For all intents and purposes, Damian isn't intending to 2 on 1 this time. In fact, he just got in and heard a gunshot. He's a bit stunned for now. After this private 1 on 1 back and forth is over, he may consider getting involved.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:26 pm

If you're inside that building, it may collapse on top of you. Also, by this time, I'm assuming you only mean this single roll. My question was mainly for the near future, when the 3 of you enter the circus and attempt to kill me.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Collapse, eh? I'll see how this game plays out. I may have to run out the back of the building, further separating me from you guys.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Belwicket » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Luna's waiting for the next roll. Plus, she's not in the building, she's in the doorway.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby KazeXDZ » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Liv?
Goth boy

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Collapse, eh? I'll see how this game plays out. I may have to run out the back of the building, further separating me from you guys.

I just fell through the back door :U
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing