(Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups closing soon...

Postby tonightscake » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:56 pm

I'm guessing I messed up. Wondering where I did though...
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Vegedus » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:15 pm

You didn't, as far as I can see. You found us really easy, but I've decided finding people SHOULD be easy, since "getting together" is the fun part.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby tonightscake » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Didn't really feel like waiting another day to find people, not too interesting walking through the city trailing for people alive.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:28 pm

You'd rather leave a trail of dead people. :twisted:
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Belwicket wrote:Um... Say what?

What's up?

Just a tad confused. He snuck into the bar, saw the guys, snuck out and knocked on the door "to be polite"?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:20 pm

I don't think he entered. He walked to the back, overheard them, then walked to the front, and knocked on the door.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Reread his post
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Oh, my bad.
Then Bel, yup! He wants to be polite :3
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Hehe, I kinda like that touch, if it fits with his character
Rest Easy Ethan

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build OOC - Sign ups still open! Come all!

Postby egreham » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:05 pm

egreham wrote:I can't stop my sarcastic git sense!

Elaine: is Elaine. Enough said

Jace: That "Chill" Gary Stu who obviously has the situation forced on him and haaas to fight

Mikura: A Half-Japanese Religious Otaku fanatic worshipping what's not supposed to be anything anime.

Drake: That obvious angsty teen villain who needs to be converted to the good side

Jack Roberts: That thief side character who's important cause he pickpocketed everyone important

Mnemonic: That hivemindcollective whatajig prick. JRPG ultimate boss type you know, except it's a goob

Noel: That pompous wiseass side character who nobody likes cause he's a pompous wiseass

Hey guys. Missed my sarcastic git? It's probably been literally more than a year so probably not. I'm just popping by just to add in a couple of people.

Ricky: Shel Silverstein's Joker.

Damian: Harvey Dent minus the coin.

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:12 pm

It's been about half a year.

Also, Joker :3
Excellent.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby egreham » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:30 pm

AHAHAHA I changed my mind, I'll just do more

Alistair: The Lesbian Friend Zoned One (wait a minute, by that crazy cult otaku lady?)

Tialla: A sociopath with motives suspiciously of romantic nature.

Vincent : Sleeper agent Nocturne (copyrighted by Tenshi)

Postby KazeXDZ » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Sad but true. However, they were more like siblings before the world decided to shit itself.

Now, who will wake the baby.

I guess I'll have to do it when Alistair wakes up from his drunken stupor.
Goth boy

Postby tonightscake » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:30 am

Sorry it took me so long to post. I've had a lot on my plate up til now and couldn't think of a good way to reply.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Vegedus » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 am

Ah, good. Timing's pretty good tho, I finally have time myself. Was about to poke you.

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:55 pm

I could have Luna scream from the bathroom. It would wake Alistair and alert cake's char to her presence. Then she'd just run out on her own, looking for Carrie's body.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:01 am

Rebel Girl Coming Through
Name: Liv, last name is none of your business

Quote: "Fuck you, you fucking fuck!" "Put up, shut up, put out, or fuck off!" "Make me, dickbag"

Background: Broken home? Obliterated home. Three different possible dads, each other them equally dissimilar, except in the fact they abused or manipulated her mom in some way. Six siblings, or half siblings, she wasn’t sure. Angry and pissed off, she basically raged against the world, against whatever there was to rage against. So, she went parties, hung out on street corners, drinking, drugs. She joined a band which only created a platform for more debauchery; backyard concerts, dive bar shows. In all of this she found some solace in this life of instant gratification. She had numerous close encounters and situations that could have ended with terrible or even deadly consequences, but she somehow always avoided any real disaster. Narrowly escaping authorities on a variety of occasions, gut feelings making sure she didn’t put her self into situations she later discovered would not have ended well for her. For all the apparent dysfunction in her life, she was satisfied with it, after a fashion. This catastrophe destroyed the only satisfaction she had, and she won’t forgive it, or the situation it created.

Personality: She’s angry, she’s resentful, she wants to punch you in the face, she’s going to verbally kick the crap out of you. No edit feature, no bullshit. She’s abrasive as hell, and if you have a problem with that she’ll probably dare you to do something about it. All she really wants now is to have a good time and she used to achieve that through drinking, drugs, sex, or violence, which of those can you give her? Which of those are you down with? None? Fuck off then.

Vision: Debauchery. She basically wants what she had back: the partying, drinking, drugs etc. She was kind of happy then, as happy as she had ever been, anyhow.

Powers:

- Thick Skin: She has it, and not just metaphorically. Whatever cataclysmic thing happened, it enhanced some aspects of her characteristics, this was one of them. The more pissed off she is, the thicker and tougher her skin becomes, turning a shade of purple. The more pissed off she is, the more vibrant the shade. Plus, her body tissue becomes incredibly dense, again, scaling off the degree of rage she’s feeling.

- Rock Wail: Remember that thing I said about enhanced characteristics? Well, don't forget, she was a frontwoman for a band in her hometown, a damn good one, as it happens. Since the event she's discovered that her vocal chords are a bit...special. Her screams now have the ability to reach supersonic pitch and strength, at their loudest, completely derailing people's train of thought and disorientating them.

Relation: N/A

Appearance:

Face

Her hair falls to the mid way point of her back, parted to one side with partial bangs. Currently it is dyed varying shades of purple but it’s been that way for a bit so her roots are showing through in places. Her eyes are a fascinating shade of hazel, changing colour and shades depending on lighting, and generally outlined with some wicked, winged, eyeliner. Her skin is creamy. She stands about 5’ 7” and weighs in at about 115 pounds. She possesses several piercings including: snake bites, pierced earlobes which have been stretched to about the size of a quarter, a left eyebrow piercing, a stud in each side of her nose, a piercing halfway up her right ear. She also has a plethora of tattoos:, a few lines of lyrics wrapping up her left arm from just below her elbow to just above it, a cheshire cat on her right shoulder, on her left upper arm she has an undead pin up girl, the top of her shoulder has a red rose, a swallow on either hip, her upper chest has a winged hourglass with the wings spread reach to her collarbone, her left forearm has a pack of hell hounds with a fiery background.
Clothes? Black sleeveless Motorhead t-shirt, black leather jacket, studded belt long enough that it’s wrapped twice around her waist with the first loop hanging down her left thigh, black steel toed combat boots. Green army surplus backpack with a few essentials inside.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:16 am

Oh fun! Can't wait to see this one interact c:
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:33 am

Hehe, yes, fun
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Vegedus » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:41 am

Your still missing your vision brah :D
At least like, a line more.
Last edited by Vegedus on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:51 am

Debauchery
I love it.

I was just about to pop in and ask if this thing was dead or not. I've been keeping my eye on it, but it hasn't really moved in a while.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby tonightscake » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:22 am

The whole new day of it has moved pretty slowly, mainly because I took so long to post.

I wonder how Liv will enter though...
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:44 am

Hopefully, like Jinx. Except more aggressively. With considerably more anger and profanity.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Vegedus » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:51 am

Through a window.

I've also been slow to post, I'll readily admit. Feeling a bit discouraged at the moment, but it should help once something signifigant is actually happening again. Like a fight.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:58 am

Yo, where's drunk stupor?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing