Switch to full style
As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.
Topic locked

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:57 am

Blood Lord wrote:Oh for the love of...

Look, you can make time. If it is important to you, then you can make time.

But understand that when you come in and say "can I get a summary of what's going on" or "did anyone say anything important", it can come off as quite offensive even if you didn't mean it that way. People put time and effort into their post to make it fun and enjoyable for everyone. so to come in here and say that makes it sound like you don't give a crap about what is being said, or care very much about the people you are playing with.

Arguing your point or nit picking other people's statements, like what you just did with Dorian, can come across as arrogant and selfish as well. Even if you didn't mean it that way.

Because I have little time, I ask which posts relate to my character. Those posts I read. I don't mean to be offensive but I am looking for a job and another place to stay for a while. I don't want sympathy either. I want people to understand me.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:59 am

And some do.

To answer your question, I don't think any character has interacted with you yet. Those that have elected to become X men are following Emma while the rest are staying ( I think).

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey Sentios, I don't mean to be rude, but you totally just ignored Steve there...offering to join you...standing right behind your character....yeah.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Woops, sorry sorry. I'll revise that post within the next couple days.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:59 am

I'm dropping from the RP. I'm not getting anywhere in it. I know it's mostly my fault.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:17 pm

And post fixed.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:11 pm

So Cas, I'm assuming Jaime wouldn't take notice of all that right?

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:49 pm

If you want him to, he can see it. It would look like something he in particular would fear quite a bit. If you need more details on how it would work, you can PM me. Anyway, whatever is behind him *clearly* isn't a mutant.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 am

Well isn't this interesting.

Should Kal be seeing an object of fear should he turn around, too?

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:44 pm

He feels an intense fear, and the kind that would seem familiar, a sort of fear personal to Kal and a different, personal sort of fear to Jaime. If Kal turns, he might see something scary or something not so scary.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Would this fear spill over into the surrounding crowd? Tanner shouldn't be too far away, and he was approaching regardless.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 am

Hmmm, Hana seems to be away. So I have to wait for my questions to be answered. So let's play with the creepy girl. :)

Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:32 am

Sorry I'm slow. Anyway, she should look so by the time he arrives gatz.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:59 pm

(Name) Sam-iel Wesker
(Codename) Demon
(Age)16
(Peronality)Stoic, Constant isolation
(Physical Description)pale skin, teenage muscular build, short spkiey black hair with a streak of silver in the middle. scars from experiments shown on chest and a scar on his right eye. his eyes when normal are sky blue but when using powers or when angered turn pitch black.
(Mutant Powers)being forced in the Umen experiment left him with the ability to copy other mutant powers but arent as strong and leaves him weak should he overexert himself.
(Backstory)Sam-iel was taken from his parents as a child and had been experimented on to become a Uman. until he was 15 sam`s strong immune system had been fighting the mutant gene resulting in his body being torn apart internally until ultimate his body accepted the mutant gene and became a mutant. after a few months of training sam awakened his powers and escaped the lab before they could turn him. sam has been on the run ever since.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Kaizer, this RP has not seen an update in quite some time and is likely dead. There are other RPs that are still active that you could try, like Dragon Age, Crossing the Veil, Once upon Atyme and (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:30 pm

You can see the dates of posts near the top of each post.
Topic locked