X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - ACCEPTIN' YO!

Postby Hana » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 pm

As long as you're up to playing more than one character, go for it. If it's going to slow you down or make you frustrated, try to stick to one.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm

I had an idea for another character. His power would have been, to copy the abilities of another mutant. Just by thinking about it and being within a certain range.

But, the version of the copied power is just much shittier. Like if he copied cyclops, it'd take about a few seconds to set some paper on fire rather than blowing ceilings off.

He'd also have this massive inferiority complex, and be a complete petty and spiteful dick.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cascade » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 am

You people, dragging me back.

Name: Murasaki Kagami
Desired Codename: Skinwalker

Physical Description: A small girl, extremely young looking for her age, with silken black hair that falls in subtle waves over her shoulders. She has a stray lock clipped with a silver barrette on one side and a white hair band atop her head. Though known to be seventeen, her apparently stunted growth leaves her barely adolescent in build at best, though her face is healthy and round. Her skin is an unhealthy pallor and her eyes a distinctive dark ruby, unnatural and unnerving. Unfitting for her morbid appearance, she often wears white sundresses and woven sandals, though winter clothes and stockings in black and grey aren't uncommon either. She will often wear whatever suits her, ignoring the cold or heat entirely, and it serves to make her seem even further out of place. One thing that she never goes without is her long red scarf that almost drags upon the ground and covers her neck entirely.

Personality: A quiet, unassuming girl with a faintly energetic presence. She seems young and innocent, but her behavior is sagely and morose. Rarely mincing words, she prefers to watch others and observe their actions in silence. When she speaks, the unearthly quality of her voice makes others wonder how much she knows and where she has been. None of this is a deliberate attempt to be mysterious, and in fact she is quite mundane in learning and knowledge, but her unearthly presence lends her the atmosphere of an oracle. Her stoicism is occasionally broken, however, by petty pranks and dry humor, though these only occur when she is in the rarest highs of happiness. An individual with a "thin shadow," she is easily overlooked and likes being a follower rather than a leader. A friend would know she had taken a shine to them by her wordlessly following them around or occasionally allowing herself a faint smile. Making friends is difficult for her, but she does not necessarily enjoy solitude and does attempt to be sociable when people are able to muscle past their subconscious fear whenever she speaks to them. Still, she would never initiate a conversation unbidden. It is easier for her to take up the position of observer in almost any given social scenario as it allows her the freedom to disengage from it whenever she feels drained. Though she often subtly attempts to insinuate herself in friendly circles and activities, she is too easily ignored to have any real impact.
FUKKATSU

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 am

Dayum, its like the Dawn of the Dead in here.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 am

Well, another Mod came back. It's coming full circle.
Oh, and um... Hi! The name's Exodis. Glad to meet ya Cascade!

P.S. Character Sheet in Progress...

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 am

Well, at least you actually came back. Hope things have been going well for you of late.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 am

紫 accepted! (Assuming you're using 鏡紫 as her name. ^_~)

MQuinny, we do need more characters who are massive dicks, lol. (Julian can't carry ALL the weight!) If you can handle and would enjoy a second character, go for it. ^_^
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Belwicket » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:31 am

I've been editing my CS, still not complete, anything you think I need to add?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:39 am

*Scratches head.* It's been a while since I've done a twofer for an RP...
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:47 am

Sigh. Bel, if you have to keep asking if there's things you should add, you're not going to be accepted. There is only a certain amount of hand-holding I will do. I've helped you essentially re-write your character's entire plot-hook section. I should not have to tell you what you need to add or remove from the rest of your sheet.

If you need a little help with a specific portion of the sheet, I will be happy to help. But not with vague "hey is there anything else I need?" sort of stuff.

Those who come to me and say "Hey, I'd like some help choosing a really awesome power." will get help with a really awesome power.

Those who come to me and say "Hey, I'd like some help coming up with a background that's going to be unique and interesting." will get help coming up with a background that is unique (different from canon characters, NPCs, and other PCs, for example) and interesting.

However, there is a limit. I cannot help you with the entire sheet. Why? Because YOU have to have the confidence to play your character. You cannot have that if someone else is creating the entire character FOR you, can you?

You have a history of needing way more hand-holding for creation (AND play) than should be necessary. I was willing to give you a chance and see if you had changed, but the the past few days has shaken the confidence I had put in the assumption that you've improved.

Furthermore, the character you've made seems to have no flaws other than being overly emotional. This is called a Mary Sue, and is not something that I'm going to approve.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Name: Daniel Mcdaniel
Desired Codename: Silver.

Physical Description: 5 foot 4. Stumpy. Tends to remind people of Grouchy. Sunken eyes, dark blue with black bushy eyebrows. His fair is also jet black, and he's been told multiple times to take a shower because it looks filthy. Plus, he smells. Not awful surprisingly, but still. Unshaven black fuzz around his chin. Clearly, when he shaves, it's more of a hack-and-slash job than anything. Good teeth, but he's got a couple of coldsores and bad breath. Bitten fingernails. Wears plain black t-shirts and jumpers. Black school trousers, socks, shoes, looks like someone who'd be good goth material if he didn't think that they looked and acted like a bunch of..."k'hem." Not cute, or handsome, thankfully, he's just kind of plain-looking, ignoring the look of loathing and atrocious body-language he gives off. He cuts through a crowd by sheer negativity.

Personality: He likes nothing. He'd already have been a pretty grumpy kid, but life dumped a few things on him over the years which made him even worse. He listens to loud, heavy music. I suppose you could say he likes to bitch, to grumple, complain, moan, belittle, etc. Desperately attempt to vent a well of resentment towards everything which he barely has control over. A lot of the time, when he's unleashing against someone, he's had to be told, loudly, to shut-up because he's gone too far. Proud with a lot of self-deprecation. The type of kid that school psychiatrists would immediately use as a poster child for the "Not" part of a flyer.

Theme - Asshole
Last edited by MQuinny1234 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:07 pm

rofl. Does he have any saving points?
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:14 pm

He is aware that he is a complete ass.

So...he tries not to be, but is very bad at trying.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:17 pm

lol. I love it. Daniel is accepted.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Also, IC will be up soonish. Just waiting to hear back from a couple of people on certain things.

Acceptances will continue once the game opens, and people can trickle in after Start, so don't feel rushed or anything, anybody!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby BG07 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Quinny did you base that character off of grumpy cat?

Postby QuickSilver » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:20 pm

His speech needs to be punctuated with " :< " at the end.
Swords and Sorcery

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:21 pm

*dies laughing*
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Fellguarde » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Cascade wrote:Desired Codename: Skinwalker

The /x/-Men are next door.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:36 pm

I don't know what grumpy cat is.

I was going for Dan, from Dan Vs.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Oh right.

No.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:22 pm

'Cause it came up:

Everyone will start off with the same uniform for X-missions. After you've proven your worth, you will be given the option to customize said uniform. You don't have to pick now, but if you want to, you can.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Sounds good, i'm ready and waiting!

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Deena » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Hm...think I'll join up, too. What character to make...Hm. :|a

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing