Switch to full style
As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.
Topic locked

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Sorry, I'm at work right now. I'll post tonight.

BL, aj is being polite for asking. You're not really being personally held back, and it hasn't been that long since I last posted considering the pace. What's your rush?

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Do feel free to wrap up loose ends of the previous day, but those who are doing so, if you could mark them as past actions, that'd be great. ^_^

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Deena wrote:BL, aj is being polite for asking. You're not really being personally held back, and it hasn't been that long since I last posted considering the pace. What's your rush?

I'm just pointing out that he doesn't need to wait for you. It's not like his character is bound to yours, nor do you need to receive special attention for being a RP vet or something. Everyone is fair game in this.

Besides, I've already explained what I'm doing that has been the result of my long absence from this RP. Neither do I need to explain myself to you, but here it is for kicks. To make it short, I've had other duties to the forums that needed more urgent attention. Hana can confirm this since she is one of the few who can actually see the Gold Club Section, and fewer still who is a moderator.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Let's be chill. No reason for anyone to get bent out of shape for any reason. 1, it's a game. 2, it's supposed to be fun. 3, we've all got lives and stuff.

We've also all got different expectations and personalities. So let's agree that no one was out to be mean to anyone else, and that there's no need to argue over this at all. Right?

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Post is up. Mat is ready to jump into this head first.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 pm

<3

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:38 pm

posteed, time for bed workworkworktgif

Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Oh hey. Look at that, Bel's problem has also been fixed.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:08 am

John Silver

How to make friends at your new school

Chapter 1

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:09 am

And that was the day I posted again.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:14 am

I love that Kal thinks Scott is cool. Hee!

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Everyone is going to just outright trust Emma and I'll be all alone in my little camp of doubt. Q.Q

Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Do I look like someone who trusts her? :twisted:

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:37 am

Yeah Max is the trusting type XD

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Sentios wrote:Everyone is going to just outright trust Emma and I'll be all alone in my little camp of doubt. Q.Q

I see you're forgetting Steve, who also turned down the offer. Although he wasn't as outspoken as the rest of them.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Well, Kal trusts them because they're the X-Men. They've saved the world and stuff.

Hana wrote:I love that Kal thinks Scott is cool. Hee!

Boyscouts gonna boyscout.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Plus who wants to sit around at a school while everyone else goes off and gets to do hero stuff?

It's not fun... believe me... in the last X-men RP I had to do that because I joined up late...

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Well while the X-Men are off doin' their hero stuff there can be a sudden attack on the Institute. Like Hana said, there can be random events.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:25 am

Past few days have been busy. Will postie soon. On Friday? Maybe tomorrow.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Hana wrote:Past few days have been busy. Will postie soon. On Friday? Maybe tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Friday, finally.

Cheesemore wrote:I see you're forgetting Steve, who also turned down the offer. Although he wasn't as outspoken as the rest of them.

aj_gatsz wrote:Do I look like someone who trusts her? :twisted:

True, I was just noting that no one had even mentioned it in passing and dropping a hint that I'm not intending it to be only me in this doubt camp and other people are more than welcome to side with me. Rather than being cryptic about it, I'll just say I was planning to make a 'team' out of the doubters who rather than sit around the academy pondering the issue of trust are active observers in the field. One of those, 'I don't disagree with your idea, but I can't just accept it on your terms either' scenarios.

BG07 wrote:Plus who wants to sit around at a school while everyone else goes off and gets to do hero stuff?

It's not fun... believe me... in the last X-men RP I had to do that because I joined up late...

It seems weird to me from a characterization stand point to have trust in them so early on, so I decided on this course of action. Believe me I don't plan to just sit around, but Will's not at a place where he can just jump into team heroics.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Hehehe

To be honest I had the same idee. Getting people together who don't trust this whole sharade. But I'm not sure anyone want John in his/her team.

Anyway we could be the Y-men, or 'Why?'-men. Stupid play on words I know. lol

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Could someone give me a quick recap?

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 am

Sure, here you go: link

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:02 pm

aj_gatsz wrote:Anyway we could be the Y-men, or 'Why?'-men. Stupid play on words I know. lol

Tentative name is the Observers.

Though when you said Why-men I thought of this meme: http://plonq.org/up/51bbbc90a5ade.jpg

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:40 am

Mkay, so sorry I lied. Been kind of mentally exhausted today. Will try to post tomorrow. (or today, since it's technically Sat now...)
Topic locked