X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:44 pm

I find it rather amusing you waited for so long to be honest, and kept bitching about it too, like you expected her to sense it out of the cosmos and come post.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Randori wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:She's dead. I killed here for $4.53, a buss pass, and a gold colored paper clip.

That must have been some deal you made.

Limited edition gold colored paper clip.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Eggnog » Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Randori wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:She's dead. I killed here for $4.53, a buss pass, and a gold colored paper clip.

That must have been some deal you made.

Limited edition gold colored paper clip.

This man approves.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sentios » Tue May 14, 2013 4:17 am

Who wouldn't approve?
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby aj_gatsz » Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 am

By the way, us in the boy's dorm: Rus (Deena), Daniel (MQuinny1234) and Mat (Blood Lord), I'm not sure we have to wait for Hana to progress. We are a bit out of the action... so if you guys have something to say... I would say just go. :)

Postby Draken30000 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:11 pm

Have patience my friends, our GM's return shall herald much glory! (or something i dunno XD)

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 14, 2013 6:33 pm

aj_gatsz wrote:By the way, us in the boy's dorm: Rus (Deena), Daniel (MQuinny1234) and Mat (Blood Lord), I'm not sure we have to wait for Hana to progress. We are a bit out of the action... so if you guys have something to say... I would say just go. :)

Yeah... I'm just playing it safe since I've never been in a RP this large before (I think). Well, at least not one that was so incredibly active at first. I'll just be a follower for a bit until Mat displays his powers.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby lyca » Tue May 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
aj_gatsz wrote:By the way, us in the boy's dorm: Rus (Deena), Daniel (MQuinny1234) and Mat (Blood Lord), I'm not sure we have to wait for Hana to progress. We are a bit out of the action... so if you guys have something to say... I would say just go. :)

Yeah... I'm just playing it safe since I've never been in a RP this large before (I think). Well, at least not one that was so incredibly active at first. I'll just be a follower for a bit until Mat displays his powers.

I think the best thing to do would be to not play it safe, and interact with as many pcs as possible. This makes it easy for other people to post in response, and gives us all something to do with the downtime between GM posts. It is also a very quick way to root out which players are going to post, and which ones it would be a waste of time trying to RP with directly.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

It's not my first rodeo buddy.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 15, 2013 10:13 am

The problem is I can't post until someone interacts with Samantha.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby BG07 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:20 am

Yes you can, in situations like this where a person is awol for an extended period of time you just move on and pretend like the conversation never happened. Don't do anything to their character, don't even mention their character, just have your character move on to somewhere else.

Postby lyca » Wed May 15, 2013 11:50 am

Blood Lord wrote:It's not my first rodeo buddy.

Certainly not, but as BG said, I'm just trying to encourage people not to wait on the inactive people, and join the active posters. Everyone will benefit that way.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 15, 2013 12:48 pm

My character is currently staring off into space thinking about girls, she'll end up staying like that unless someone can get her attention.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby BG07 » Wed May 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Don't be lazy and leave it up to someone else.

Postby Sentios » Wed May 15, 2013 6:12 pm

BG07 wrote:Don't be lazy and leave it up to someone else.

This. All of our active RPs die exactly because people just wait for a response, when all of us were just doing our own thing at the start of this we were popping out page after page. Now suddenly everyone decides they want to wait for everyone else to post and nothing happens. There is such a thing as being too courteous.

By the way 'life happens' is a horrible excuse, I've got a full time job (40+ hours) too guys but I still manage to pop my head in here regularly.

And posted, you better still be here Cas now that you've lured me into a lion's den.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 15, 2013 8:43 pm

No it isn't. Just because you can deal with the stress of life better than someone, doesn't make it a horrible excuse. What's a terrible excuse is "getting offended".

But I do agree with you on everything else. Boldness is the best since it is easier to repair a mistake made then to have never made it at all...We'll, let me out that in a different way. You don't know what will happen until you've tried.

I'll have a post up later then. I have some tests that I need to get through before the week is up. No idea what I'm going to have Mat do...
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed May 15, 2013 8:51 pm

It's a horrible excuse. It takes 5 minutes to get on and at the very least say "Hey, things are crazy right now, move on with out me."
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 pm

That's easy, yeah. I was thinking more along the lines of actually posting something in the RP.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed May 15, 2013 8:57 pm

I don't even think that is very difficult, but some people like to devote hours to a post.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm

*raises hand*

I don't do it intentionally though... I like to try to post immediately so it feels like a natural response from the character.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Draken30000 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:29 pm

I will wait a bit longer before moving on. The problem is, Max kinda needs this situation to move on, else he is just going to have to wander and not do anything until some sort of time skip.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 pm

:up: That. I could take Mat on a spin right now, but I'd end up wandering in the forests or some odd place like the attic. I guess I could take him and go wander somewhere and see if anyone else wants to wander till the wandering is done and that excessive amount of wandering might bring a few more people from wandering around back to the site and then they can wander. In fact, enough wandering around could force a time skip. My guy might wander for what should take hours to be only a few seconds or something, but that'll be a bring to cross when I wander over that way.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Perhaps you could have him wander towards Samantha?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 16, 2013 10:08 pm

He might wander that way.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Draken30000 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Blood, did you mean Max or is there someone named Mat?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing