Once Upon Atyme: Dorothy IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Once Upon Atyme: Dorothy IC

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:56 pm

It was a warm summer day in Kansas, the sun baking the fields of wheat and grass, leaving the crops dry, their scent carrying for miles. A young girl, Dorothy Gale age 14, watched on as the clouds drifted lazily by. She had been orphaned, her mother and father being lost at sea during a cruise vacation, and in the year that she had lived with her Aunt and Uncle, she had grown a bit, having to become a farm hand, allowing her to build some muscle and callous, but inside she was still the same city girl she used to be. She had been reminiscing about her life, and how happy she was when her parents saw her Karate demonstration. Star Pupil, her sensei had called her. Now she wished more than anything to be with her parents, wherever they may be. She began humming a song when she heard a voice from below her. "Dorothy! Dorothy come down here!" It was her Aunt, Auntie Em as she called her. Dorothy quickly jumped off the roof which she had been laying on, and landed tumbling but coming up fine, while Auntie Em gasped. "Don't do that girl, you almost gave me a heart attack." Her aunt snapped at her. "I'm sorry Auntie Em." She replied. "Always with your head in the clouds Dorothy." Auntie Em said, "Help me bring in the laundry, the radio says it's supposed to rain." Dorothy began helping and says, "But it's so beautiful right now, how could it possibly rain looking like this?" Auntie Em shook her head, "You city folk." She says, "I love you Dorothy, and ever since the accident, your Uncle Henry and I are the only family you have left." Dorothy nodded understandingly. "But we love you like our own. That's why we're trying to teach you about this stuff. It could've saved Annie if she had remembered this kind of thing." She says. Dorothy nods again. "Yes auntie Em." She says. As the two put the laundry in the basket, Auntie Em says, "Thank you Dorothy. Now, make sure to keep your eye on Toto, Mrs. Gulch was trying to get the sheriff to come take him away if he got in her yard again, down the way." She says. "Oh, I better go then, I haven't seen him all day. He's probably over there right now." She says as she begins running, her auburn hair flowing in the wind, her running unhampered by the Overalls she was wearing. "Your uncle and I are going into town! We'll be back later! If the weather gets to bad, we might stay in town.if something happens, get in the shelter!" Auntie Em yelled to her before Dorothy was out of earshot.
As she approached Mrs. Gulch's farm, some 40 minutes away, Dorothy saw Toto, her little black terrier urinating in the flower bed of Mrs. Gulch's prized petunias. She called for Toto who began trotting towards her, proud of the mess he had made of Mrs.Gulch's Yard. As Dorothy picked up Toto, Mrs. Gulch stepped out of her house yelling and shaking her umbrella at Dorothy, who took off yelling "Sorry!" Unable to hear what was being yelled to her. As Dorothy ran, it began getting very dark, and rain began to pelt her, drenching her White Shirt and blue Overalls. As she ran she couldn't help but think that it had to be Mrs. Gulch's fault that the rain just started. As she reached the Farm House, the wind whipped up, and Thunder began crashing around them. Dorothy quickly grabbed Toto, and got into the storm cellar attached to the house. Suddenly, a loud whistling noise was heard as the house was ripped from the ground, sending it flying through the air, carried by the Tornado. She sat silently inside the cellar worried for her life and what had become of her Aunt and Uncle. The house stayed in the sky, the swaying back and forth in the winds lasted for what seemed like hours, before a sudden silence took hold. Dorothy then found herself, and the house, falling from the sky.

Meanwhile in Boq, a port town of the floating Continent of Ahz, the day was going on as normal, of course most of the people who live throughout Ahz have to worry when the Witches come, and in a few minutes the Wicked Witch of the East, Gingema. She is very particular about things being the way they should, including all statues facing the East, and everyone's favorite color having to be red. Despite her wickedness, she was also known as being a revered beauty, and more powerful than her sister, Elfiba. Here in Boq, most of the inhabitants were Munchkins, which Gingema loved because they made her feel incredibly tall. Which is why, unless they were golems, she wanted all inhabitants to stay under 5 feet tall, like her, though she tolerated the odd person here and there, knowing it wasn't there choice to grow that tall. The red brick roads around town clattered loudly as the many denizens of the town of all races went about there day. Soon, the witch would be there, and most natives knew that this would be bad if they weren't doing things in her style.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Re: Once Upon Atyme: Dorothy IC

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Minturn Peck sat in his room. The silence that had long acquainted itself with him still felt as heavy as ever.
He shuffled through maps across his desk. His attempts to peace together the location of a treasure trove he heard of seemed hopeless.

Ever since his family disappeared, he shuts himself in. Spending days piecing together an adventure. Once he believes he had thought out a decent one, he finds the closest traveler that's headed to his destination and strikes up a partnership.

This time, however, luck is not on his side.

"The thing can be anywhere on either side of 2 different continents. Fantastic..."
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby QuickSilver » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:14 am

Creeeeaaaaaaaak .. CLONK!

The oil-stained wood of the airship screeched in protest as the massive mound of man-shaped metal disembarked ponderously. Some sweating deckhands watched on with an equal amount of annoyance and relief as their bizarre passenger stomped away. It hadn't caused any trouble, but the smell. By all the elements, the smell! Like a hundred rotting corpses baking in the sun. The sort of smell that stung and clung to the back of your throat threatening to strangle you. And that thing traveling with it. It was all too strange, but they had paid and that was all that really mattered.

CLOMP. CLOMP. CLOMP.

The spiked golem was certainly not a subtle presence and easily towered above the munchkins of Boq. Wrought of ancient dark hued metal and periodically spewing plumes of hot steam, with slowly whirring cogs and a the putrid stench of the dead. Within its shadowed visor four gleaming yellow orbs hovered. Eyes. Inhuman and so very old.

THUD. THUD. THUD.

The towering golem stopped before the nearest inn, its twisted shadow darkening the counter. Should the inn keeper shuffle out to see what the commotion was, they would be greeted by the mountain of metal. A sweet voice chimes from above.

"Hey mister," it called cheerfully. Looking up one would see the friendly face of a child garbed in a red cloak to match the tastes of the city. "Which way to the nearest adventure?"
Swords and Sorcery

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Zach Taylor - The Adventure Begins

It seemed like just an average day in Boq, everywhere the townsfolk were going about their daily lives, hustling and bustling. However, the Inn was slightly different. As a mountain of a man, well at least to the normal townsfolk he was, was regaling a few of the locals with some tall tales. Zach sat at the bar of the Inn, a small group around him as he continued his latest adventure on the continent of Nefarland. "There I was, standing before the beast, who stood at least twice as tall as I did, razor sharp teeth and claws..." he paused as he finished off his drink. "The beast bellowed but I never faltered, I readied my bow..."

CLOMP. CLOMP. CLOMP.

Zach paused as the loud "clomps" were able to drawn out his story. "As I was saying, I readied my bow, and fired. The beast reeled back as I hit him square in the eye, and without a second to spare I quickly..."

THUD. THUD. THUD.

Zach sighed as he realized he wouldn't be able to finish his story today. "I'm sorry gents, another time." he apologized to the small gathering of locals around him. They protested, wanting to know how the story ended, to which he quickly replied, "You know the ending already." he said as he made a motion showing himself. "I'm still here aren't I? Besides, I believe those loud noises are my next story. I shall return gents." He said as he proceeded outside to see a towering golem before him, no doubt the source of the noise. He was about to make a comment when a small voice emerged from the golem, asking about the nearest adventure.

With a hardy laugh, Zach replied quickly to the young girl. "Nearest adventure? I'm sorry miss, if you're asking where the nearest adventure is then you aren't a true adventurer. Adventure is all around you, just go after it." He said with a smile on his face. Then Zach gave a quick look at the townsfolk in a much more hurried pace. "I hear a witch is on her way here. I suggest you either find a place to hide ... or hope your mechanical friend is as tough as he looks and join me." Zach said while giving a slight knock on the golem to test his toughness. "I'm rather interested to see the 'witches of Ahz'. That sound like a fun adventure to you miss?"
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby QuickSilver » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:02 am

The gnarled, hunched iron figure would respond to Zach's approach. Four luminescent yellow eyes circle about the black void of the golem's visor and focus on the adventurer with silent attentiveness. Perched upon a bulbous metal shoulder would be the little girl, her body pale and too thin for comfort, but her gleaming blue eyes bright and vibrant. With one small hand holding onto a jagged spine, painted in equal parts with rust and dried blood, and the other running delicate fingers through her mess of greasy black hair.

"Well, howdy there, mister," she chimes pleasantly, beaming an amiable smile at Zach. "Thank you plenty for the advice, but that witchy excitement is why we came all the way here, so we can't be hiding from what we're looking for!" She continues, with all the logic of a ten-year-old. "Buut .. ," the little girl gives the golem a light tap with a foot and the colossal monstrosity lifts a hand up, palm flat. She steps onto it daintily and rummages in a bag she carries beneath her red cloak whilst the golem lowers her so she's eye-level with the intrepid Mr. Taylor.

After a minute or so of awkward searching she finally produces a bit of red fabric. She holds it up triumphantly, revealing it to be a red bandanna. "You're going to need this! Mhm." She offers the bandanna to Zach. "We got told on the balloon-ship that the witch likes everyone to have some red on them." She waits for Zach to either accept or ignore the gift before the golem lifts her back up onto its shoulder where she slips back into a sitting position. "It's a nice to meet you, mister, my name is Emily. I look forwards to adventuring with you!" She exclaims, apparently already claiming the fedora-wearing mercenary as a traveling companion.
Swords and Sorcery

Postby Cerulean » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:54 pm

CLINK

Liviana puts the last lock on the door to her room, which doubles as her office. In total there were 10. Not that she had anything that she would like to have hidden, but she was sure that her customers would appreciate the extra security surrounding their keepsakes. It was strictly for the sake of appearances, since she kept all their items hidden elsewhere. The one place no one ever looks. Liviana stretches her arms upward as her mother, Veronica, rounds the corner of the house with a satchel filled to the brim.

"Tamer Stones, Rations, extra clothes, a sword, a shield...Oh, good you're wearing your dark red tank top..let's see..what else....?"

"Mother, I'm going to be fine, I'm not going that far. Besides, I don't need anything that can't fit into my pockets."

"But...this is the first time you've traveled so far from home..." Veronica mutters with worried expression.

Liv let out a small sigh. She knew that this wasn't just about her traveling outside of the town. Ever since her youngest eldest brother left home, her mom has been hovering over her throughout the majority of training. Afraid of Liv getting injured, changing and/or deciding to leave home. Liv put her hands on her mother's shoulder and looks her in the eyes.

"Mom, I'll be fine. I'm going to come back right after I tame and trade a few monsters. A couple of hours, and then I'll be right back here. I'm just going to Boq"

Her mom sighs, then gives her daughter a small smile. She reaches into the satchel and hands her a few Tamer stones. Liv places two Tamer stones in each of the pockets on her black cargo shorts. In total, there were 10 stones exactly.

"Just... promise me you'll only stick to the common monsters found along your path to Boq"

Liv rolled her eyes and replied exasperatedly "....I promise"

At this, her mom chuckled "Knowing you, you'll probably run off at the sight of the first uncommon monster you see. Can you at least promise that you'll be careful?"

"...Ok, I promise...." whispers Liv as she hugs her mom "I better get going, especially if I want to get back before the Witch makes her appearance known. You do have enough money right?"

"Yes, yes. Now get going, your dad is tending to the monsters in the barn, so he won't be able to see you off. Oh and don't forget to use..."

Liviana quickly puts up her hands and shakes her head "I don't need it, I can practically see Boq from here"

"Humor me, and remember that you have to say it nice and loud" Veronica smirks as she put her hand on her daughter's shoulder.

Liv's ears droop "...Fine....We're off to see Boq"

As soon as the words leave her mouth, the ground beneath her feet begins to sparkle and shimmer. The gravel begins to pulse and shift quickly between the colors gray and gold. After a few seconds, the gravel settles and the color remains a solid gold. Liv traces the path with her eyes, and wonders what awaits her on her journey. Despite being on a somewhat short leash, she's finally able to spread her wings elsewhere. Excited didn't begin to explain how she felt at the moment. She checks her pockets to make sure that the stones are still there before giving her Mom a big smile.

"Well....I'm off"

With that, Liv begins to first walk, then run down the yellow brick road.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Archrival » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:49 am

Tomi Bombadil - Meanwhile in Ahz

"All mimsy where the Borogroves..." Tomi would mutter as he put pen to parchment in his abode. This was to be his newest piece of theatre work, and it looked to be a corker. You see Tomi had gone so long without a scrap of inspiration, and Tomi did so love scraps, but thanks to a very vivid dream he finally had something for his hands to work on, and as we all know idle hands make for poor work. This newest piece was to be set in Unterland, not that Queen Heart may very much care for it, but what could she do to a renowned artist like him? Cut off his head? Pah, fat chance of that since he could take out her royal guard with a blindfold on, as I was saying, his newest piece was to be set in Unterland and focused on a human called Alice. This Alice would go on an adventure, because what's theatre without adventure? Alice would venture through Unterland, and as a human completely get everything about Unterland wrong, yet right all at the same time, slaying Queen Heart's precious Jabberwocky as well as mortally wounding her JubJub Bird, and don't even get me started on the Bandersnatch.

You see this in a human's mind would be a way of freeing the people of Unterland from her oppressive tyranny, yet Alice's mind would be a Maliced mind towards Queen Heart thanks to that handsome yet rebellious rabble-rouser the Mad Hatter, also known as Tarrant Hightopp who would set her on this path since he was not so very fond of Queen Heart, also known as Iracebeth LeCard. This story would conclude with the White Queen, who was a more favourable candidate for the crown since she was not as fond of beheading as her sister and this would definitely make for a more favourable Unterland, taking the crown from her more unfavoured opponent. Upon reading what he'd just wrote Tomi would give a sigh, if only his theatre did come true, perhaps then some stability may come to this world and then finally maybe they could sort Ahz out as well, but knowing the state of things it would take a miracle, or a very special individual like Alice to make things right.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Those entering town could see the trail of red smoke in the sky, coming from the Witch's Enchanted Chair as her booming cackling echoed across the sky. Her chair coming over the town as she spoke to everyone in the town, "Present yourselves right now! I wish to see the town of trade with the other continents!" She says, landing in the center of town. She waited momentarily as the people came out to see her, as commanded, and she smiled slightly, seeing a many Munchkins in red. There were a few people without red of other races. "Well, I see a few of you are unaware of my rules." She says. "But, I'll be linenet today. I'm feeling generous." She said. Those seeing her for the first time would most likely be surprised by the mechanical arms that she had, puffing steam and quietly ticking as they moved. "But know, if I see you without Red in an hour..." She said as a bolt of green lightning shot from her fingers destroying a nearby houses roof, and setting fire to the rest of it. "That'll be you!" She said as she began cackling again. But her laughing soon ceased, as next to her, a large crack began to show in the road. It spread quickly as she ran from it, the entire area shaking. "Is the continent falling?!" The witch yelled as many others began to run in fear. The witch turned yelling at the people, "Come back! I didn't dismiss you!" But that's when it happened. The crack split open as a mana geyser formed spraying liquid mana into the air. The witch looked at the geyser, having never seen one form herself. The geyser then stopped as a wild wind began pouring out of it, whipping, and putting the fire out. "What witch craft is this?!" She yelled as things began lashing put of the wind. She blocked the things from hitting her, trying to protect her face, when she should've been looking up.
The wind stopped, the debris clearing, and in the center, on top of the crack, was a house. The legs of the witch poking out from underneath, her magic silver shoes shining. A munchkin was the first to confirm it. "The witch! She's dead!" He yelled.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:40 pm

The quake had knocked over many of the things in Mint's home. Books scattered, lights shattered, furniture slammed were they shouldn't be, and Mint himself flying in the middle of his shooken room.

He flew to the door to see what had caused such a ruckus, hesitating only to grab a red scarf. He tied it around his waist as he flew up towards the crowd. As he got closer he grounded himself, remembering the witch's touchiness on beings that can go over her head. It was then he heard a shout...

"The witch! She's dead!"

Dead? Who? What? That quake must've been an attack.
Mint went through numerous questions and answers in his head. He rushed past the other citizens. He wanted to see it for himself, the body.
When he could no longer pass on foot, he flew into the air. He looked for signs of an epic battle, fire, scorch marks, a mighty warrior! Yet, all he saw was a house.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Cerulean » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Liviana skidded to a halt outside of the gates of Boq. NICE! I got here early, just enough time to explore~ She eagerly eyed her surroundings as she walked around the gate. Grass, bushes, mushrooms, flowers, and trees. Not exactly anything different from what she'd seen near home. Her ears perked at the sound of what she thought was the booming voice of Gingema. Ugh, she just had to come now. Grudgingly, Liviana started to make her way back to the gate for the required audience with the Witch, when a red mushroom began to move. A red cap? She stopped and pondered over what her next move should be. An audience with the witch or taming her first beast..... She snickered.No contest. It's not like Gingema knows that I'm here. Might as well get this out of the way now, since I'm sure she'll be here for a while...Maybe I can even present it as a gift to gain favor....

Liv crouched down and began to slowly make her way towards the red cap. Inch by inch, she progressed, stopping whenever the red cap stopped. Finally, she was only a couple of feet away from the monster. She reached inside of her pocket to grab a stone...when the ground began to violently shake. She attempted to keep herself steady by getting on all four, but to no avail. She fell over. Fortunately, this mysterious quake also caused the red cap to tumble over helplessly. That, and it also caused other monsters in the area to tumble out of their hiding spaces. Mostly red caps, but out of the corner of her eye she noticed one that looked different. A frog with wings? A Fragon?! That'd bring in a lot more than these red caps. But, Damn it, I can't get to it while this quake is going on.

After what felt like an eternity, the quake finally ceased and was followed by an eerie calm. Need to do it now while he's still disoriented! She dragged herself towards the Fragon as quickly and quietly as she could manage. He'd fallen out of a bush that was pretty close to the gates of Boq. Once she was close enough, she pulled out a royal blue stone and placed it in front of the monster's face before muttering
"Hic monstra sunt"

As the stone began to glow, the Fragon's attention was drawn to it. The longer the Fragon stared, the more his eyes began to glow. His eyes began to change hues, and shifted slowly from a vibrant green to that of a dull blue. Just when his eyes seemed to nearly match the hue of the stone, a shout cut through the silence

"The witch! She's dead!"

The voice was just loud enough to snap the Fragon out of its stupor. Upon seeing Liviana laying there, he extended his wings before hopping away and taking flight. Damn it, I was so close! Who cares that the witch is......wait what? She immediately stood up and proceeded to walk through the gates of Boq. Upon reaching the center of town, she found herself facing a crowd of munchkins. After many failed attempts of trying to get through the crowd, she got on the ground and began to crawl between their legs. After barely managing to not have her wings stepped on, Liv finally arrived on the other side. Only to see a house, which appeared to have sprouted legs.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Zach Taylor - Ding Dong the witch is dead?

Zach smiled as the girl responded to his warning with simply childish optimism. It was nice to see someone that young with a sense of adventure. Either that or she had no idea just how horrible the world is. Either way, it still brought a smile to her face until she seemed to will the large golem to move. She stood there for a while, rummaging through what must have been a bag under her cloak for a while. It gave Zach a good chance to examine her golem a bit more.

The large yellow circle eyes were obviously watching him carefully. The spikes and blood stains were a nice touch, but the smell. Quite a fowl odor. Combined with the blood, it obviously did something with killing, so it would be best not to cross the machine. Though, it was odd how stoic it was. Zach recalled that golems fiercely defended their masters, yet this one didn't bat an eye at him interacting. Was it because the girl didn't seem that worried about him?

"You're going to need this! Mhm. We got told on the balloon-ship that the witch likes everyone to have some red on them."

Zach snapped back to the girl as she began speaking again and offered him a piece of red cloth. He examined himself and realized that he had completely forgot about that crucial little detail. "You're completely right. Thank you young miss." He said as he accepted the gift. Rather than put it on his head, he opted to tie it around his arm and watch as the golem lifted the girl back onto its shoulder.

"It's a nice to meet you, mister, my name is Emily. I look forwards to adventuring with you!"

"Zach. And yeah, it should be fun." He said as he looked in the sky to see a red streak appear in the sky. "I think our adventure begins now. Shall we?" He asked casually before heading towards the direction of the town square. As he arrived, he noticed nearly everyone completely wearing only red as the witch waited. The arms were certainly...interesting. Didn't expect that from the witch. However, he was even more surprised when she managed to destroy an entire building. Zach had only one reply to that display of power. "I'd hate to be living there right now."

He then sighed as he looked at the lone piece of red fabric on his arm. "I better find some more red..." but his comment was stopped by the sudden violent shaking of the ground. A large crack formed and most of the townsfolk began to panic and run while the witch protested them leaving. Zach stayed and fell to the ground due to the violent shaking. After all, staying out in the open in an earthquake was much better than hiding indoors. Amazingly, the crack became a mana geyser and then a whirlwind. But before anyone could react, suddenly the house fell on top of her.

The shaking stopped, at least the ground did. There were probably still people shaking after that ordeal. No one seemed to know what to do, until a brave munchkin decided to check on the witch, and confirmed what they all thought. "The witch! She's dead!" Zach stood up, trying to go over what just happened, and could only muster one thought to escape his lips. "That certainly was unexpected."
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby QuickSilver » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 pm

"Onward, Sir Knight!" Emily exclaimed prompting the lumbering mountain of gnarled, creaking iron to turn ponderously and thud towards the direction of the witch and the crowd that surrounded her. They came to rest at the back of the crowd, the golem's height providing Emily with an excellent view of the scene. She peered intently at the witch, ocean blue eyes filled with curiosity.

When the witch launched a spell that utterly demolished a nearby house, the heretofore ponderously slow golem sprung to life with speed that just seemed unfair on something so big. Formerly yellow eyes now blazed bright orange in warning and the little girl had been hastily placed on the ground where she hid behind a sturdy iron leg. Bits and pieces of the golem's wrought form had lifted and its spikes had extended giving it a rather intimidating appearance, like a puffer fish attempting to appear larger to ward of predators.

Only when the house had flattened the witch did the golem's eyes return to an alert yellow and its figure returned to its usual state. Emily would be quite surprised by everything going on, not entirely comprehending the danger and punching her small fist into the golem's leg in protest.

"Now I can't see anything! Put me back up or I'll miss the show!" The golem lifts her back up onto its shoulder where she perches with a pout. Her expression changes when she sees the house.

"Ooh, ooh. Now this is a good start to an adventure! It's just like one of those fairy-tale books," she comments excitedly, partly to Zach and partly to her metallic companion.
Swords and Sorcery

Postby Fatality Ninja » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Ceto had been wandering around Boq for only a few hours when word of the Witch’s arrival went around. The airship she had hitched a ride on had arrived that day and she had taken the time to explore the town. Most of the place was inhabited by munchkins, which she liked, as it didn’t make her feel nearly as small, although other species roamed about as well due to Boq being a popular port city in Ahz. Having mingled a bit in her time there, she had the to make a makeshift red cloak from fabric she had fished out of her one of her bags that, for convenience, were bigger on the inside than they appeared.

With the witch’s command and threats for the town to come before her, Ceto followed the townspeople and those visiting, flying above their heads so the taller ones didn’t squish her on accident. She heard some commotion on her way there and some smoke, and wondered if someone had already pissed the witch off. She pulled the cloak over head, trying to hide herself in as much red as possible. She just hoped the witch didn’t go crazy crazy on the town.

However, the moment she arrived she noticed the ground begin to roll and the houses and people on the ground shake. She heard the witch scream something at the people who began to turn and run away. While most ran away, Ceto tried to get closer, curious what all the fuss was about anyways, but a strong wind knocked her back. Tumbling through the air, she grasped wildly till she latched onto a pole until the shaking and things grew silent once more.

“Vat ze hell vas dat?” she muttered to herself as she regained her bearings and, this time, made her way to where the commotion began more cautiously.

Peaking over an inn’s roof, she saw an awkwardly placed house surrounded by large cracks and... are those legs!? She shook her head, wondering if the wind and quake had shaken her more than she had thought. No, someone had been flattened by a house from what she could gather. Did houses walk in Ahz? She was doubtful, and she wondered where the witch had gone to. Suddenly, someone cried out, ”The witch! She’s dead!”

Oh... well then. Ceto threw off the silly red cloak, “Vas itchy anyways.” she told herself. She hated red. She launched herself and flew down by the the legs sticking out from under the house. She poked the witch’s leg with a web finger. Yep... probably dead. Nice shoes though, she she thought as she looked at her sparkly shoes. She then looked back up at the house. “Hmm...” She stood up and stepped back, examining the house. “HEY! IZ ANYBODEH HOME????” She cried out, cupping her hands around her mouth to amplify the her voice. She was small after all, and that didn’t give her the greatest of vocals.
All the best people are completely mad. -Alice in Wonderland
The greatest enemy of knowlege is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.- Stephen Hawking
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political & cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.- Isaac Asimov
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian. My Twitch Account
Cheesy Bake Waffles

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:48 pm

As Dorothy sat inside her house, she heard mostly quiet, then a voice, muffled by the shelter she was in. She heard another voice, but it too was muffled. She slowly pushed open the door, and saw something much different than the Kansas she knew. "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." She says to her dog, who had changed without her realizing yet. Toto nodded.

The two stepped out and saw the many strange people standing around her house. Before she can say anything a few people and a mass of munchkins surround her. "Hurray! Hail the Witch Slayer!" Some of the Munchkins said aloud. Dorothy squealed from the sudden movement towards her. "What is your name dear Witch slaying witch?" A munchkin yells. "I-I'm Dorothy. Where am I?!" She cries confused. A munchkin in a top hat, the mayor, approached her. "This is Boq! A splendid post town in Ahz, and now that you've killed the Witch, we are no longer under her Tyranny. Tonight shall be a feast for all who stay in town!" He says happily.

"Wait, I did what? I didn't mean to kill anyone." Dorothy says. The mayor just laughed. "So humble too!" He says jovial. Toto shakes his head. "She owns a Feral Dog too." Someone says in the crowd. "Where'd she get one here on Ahz? She'd have to have been in Glinda's territory." Others said. "So, who wants to greet our savior?!" The Mayor says as many others come to greet her. "This is all so strange and sudden." Dorothy said as she was crowded by the people. Another munchkin conversing with the mayor, let a bird golem go, carrying a message about the death of the Witch.

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:03 am

Ignatius had been in Boq for two days now, having arrived by airship earlier. He had been hoping to find work, as he had the feeling that there was no lack of dangerous monsters that needed slaying on Ahz. He had woken up in his room at the inn, had a hearty breakfast, and had been preparing to ask around. Surely some munchkin or other kin knew of people who would need help, and he had been sitting still too long. His tail flicked and curled as he made his way towards the inn's exit. However it was at that time that the witch made her appearance. Ignatius heard the commotion and, thinking it an invading creature, rushed out ready to fight. He saw several people making their way towards the center of town, including...a massive metal golem? Ignatius had no time to ogle the huge machine, however, as the witch was blowing stuff up!

The young Salamander strode forward. She may not be a monster, but she was terrorizing these poor people. Witches were not his forte, in fact he had never fought one before, but there was a first time for everything. Oddly enough, it seemed that fate had a different plan. Ignatius kept his balance as the quake shook the ground, but he was completely startled when the geyser erupted...and a house crushed the witch! Things started to happen quickly after that moment. A young girl holding a Feral Dog stepped out of the house. She looked a little strange, and very confused. For the time being Ignatius could only watch as she was swarmed by Munchkins, his body relaxing from the tension of the previous few minutes.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Scrambles » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:58 pm

The Eastern winds blew favorably over Ahz this day. It was a good day. The kind of day a man could make a fortune on. The cloudless blue expanse, stretching past view was a sight Alejandro never found lessened with time. After all, these were his skies. Claimed by the first sky pirate to sail the four winds in search of freedom and plunder, Alejandro had earned his title! The Captain looked through his spyglass at the land below. So many chances to make a name for oneself, a fortune for oneself! He focused his gaze upon a port city off the starboard side. No doubt another chance to spread word of the great Captain Vega: Dread Pirate of the Ski-

BOOOOM!

Alejandro’s snapped out of his daydream just in time to move out of the way of a tiny flaming golem. The clockwork crew member crashed through the glass of the bridge and fell from sight. “Damn it, Ramirez, I told you counterclockwise! How can a clock not get which way that is!?”

That stupid golem……Alejandro thought as he rubbed his temples and walked towards the shouting voice. In the cargo hold the Captain found his First Mate: Jack who was busy putting out a small fire that was dangerously near the ships black powder reserves. Two golems nearly identical to Ramirez quickly worked to assist Jack in the extinguishing of the flame and thankfully successful. “What did it do this time?” Alejandro asked, leaning against the hull.

“Nearly snapped off the damned shut off valve to the main gas line is what that useless scrapheap did!” Jack snapped back. His normally blonde eyebrows had been singed off from the blast. “We are going to need to land; the gas line will keep leaking if I don’t patch it up.”

Alejandro sighed. “Can’t you fix it in flight? We haven’t raided anyone in weeks! How can I spread word of our deeds if all we do is land everywhere?”

“We’ve lost too much gas already, at this rate we’ll have too little to fly at Ahz’ altitude. I believe it was your idea for us to come here.”

“Bah! Fine than land the damn thing!” Alejandro stormed off to his quarters to plan his next idea for fame and fortune.

“One-Eye, begin landing preperations.” Jack commanded to one of the golems, this one having only a single, spyglass-like eye which saluted the First Mate and zipped off toward its duty. “Sinclair, change our colors, make us merchants from Nefarland this time.” Jack addressed a third golem with a fake mustache; one of the Captains mandatory upgrades to the golem crew. Sinclair saluted the same as One-Eye and went off to complete its task. Jack made his way to the helm and readied to steer the ship in to the port of Boq.

-Port of Boq-

Passersby on pier 4 all caught at least a glance at the small clockwork golem hashing out docking procedure for a zeppelin that was coming in. The same golem they had watched parachute down from said zeppelin. “Thank your owner for his coin, and to enjoy himself in boq.” The dock master said in a droll tone. Ramirez made an attempt at a bow and darted off towards the now docked Sky King. Alejandro was the first to step off of the ship and take in the sights of the port. “Might as well try to make some gold while I’m here.” The Captain said, cracking his knuckles, ignoring Ramirez, and heading towards the nearest bar.

Postby Cerulean » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:51 am

What is she doing? From Liv's position on the ground, she could see an Undine land near the mysterious house. After poking at what appeared to be the remains of the witch, the stranger proceeded to shout in the direction of the house
“HEY! IZ ANYBODEH HOME????"

Hmm, that was a good question. A house doesn't just appear out of nowhere...I mean sure there are all sorts of magical spells, but does anyone here seriously have the balls to drop a house on a witch? And not just any witch, but Gingema of all people? What kind of person would do something like this... Investigation was necessary. Liv crawled out from the crowd and began to stand up. As she was straightening herself, she noticed the front door to the house open. The silhouettes of two figures could be seen. A girl...and a...feral dog? Huh....what's that doing up here... A ruckus errupted from behind her before she could finish that thought.

"Hurray! Hail the Witch Slayer!"

The munchkins behind her proceeded to rush forward, taking her along for the ride. They finally came to a stop a few feet from the girl and the house. Chants and cheers rung out as the mayor made his appearance. The mayor began to say something to the girl, but Liv didn't hear much of what was being said. She was too busy trying to wrap her head around this situation. So....Gingema is really dead? No more tyranny? No more taxes? Liviana brightened at the thought. Their business would do better now. Given time, they wouldn't have to rely completely on exporting. Grace Taming would thrive in their small village....The words "In their village" echoed in her head, causing realization to wash over her. She'd be forced to remain in the village now that Gingema was gone. If the taxes go down, then there wouldn't be a need to export their monsters anymore. There would be no need to look for rare or uncommon monsters anymore, since the monsters near their village would suffice. And after what happened with her brothers, there was no way her mother or father would allow her to leave home without just cause, of which there would be none. After finally having a small taste of freedom, she'd most likely never experience it again....Suddenly, Liv found herself resenting the new stranger. If only she....

"So, who wants to greet our saviour?!"

Savior. That word brought her back to reality. As if hoping to shake off the negative thoughts, she repeatedly shook her head. She reminded herself that this was a good development, not a bad one.....What she wanted, would either have to wait or fade away..... She let out a large sigh. Might as well say hello to our "savior". Liviana prepared to step forward, when she was hit with the feeling that she was forgetting something......Something really important.....She tried to shake the feeling off, first things first.

Liviana walked forward, looked up and extended a paw towards the young girl. Should she accept it, she would shake her hand.

"Liviana Grace, Beast Tamer apprentice at your service. Liv is fine"

She attempted to give her her brightest smile, but even Liv knew that it probably looked as unnatural as it felt. She attempted to look friendlier. After all, she didn't want this girl to throw a house on her next....

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Zach Taylor - Too many questions

Zach stood and dusted off his coat as the munchkins swarmed over the lone occupant of the house. Finally being free from years of tyranny, they were obviously over joyed. A few ran to greet her, but Zach was much more interested in something else than meeting a new witch. After all, if there was a feast, there'd probably be time to meet her throughout the day anyway. Zach turned towards Emily and her golem, completely unaware of how the golem reacted to Gingema's magic. "Why don't you go ahead, I need to check something first." he said before heading off in the direction of the now dry mana geyser.

After a short walk, he knelt on the ground at the geyser, no longer spraying mana into the air, but wind. Weaker than what it was when it first started, but still fairly strong. "So weird. A geyser appears on the floating continent? Then it stops and wind and a house emerge from it?" He said to himself, turning his attention back to the girl that appeared out of the house as she was meeting some of the residents. "And her. How did she do this? No one's emerged from the geysers before. But she does it like it was nothing. Well I do know one thing." He mentioned to himself as he approached the crowd. "Best not make her mad."

He approached slowly in line and waited for his turn. When he finally got up there he shook the girl's hand. "Zach Taylor, man for hire. At your service. If you need anything, or need to know anything, just go ahead and ask me, alright?" He said and started to walk away before turning back quickly. "We can talk more at the feast if you want. Until then, I'll be at the pub. You can find me there." He said before heading off in the direction of the pub again. He hoped that Emily and her companion would have heard this as well and joined him there as well. He rather liked her company.
The Master of Cheese

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Dorothy was confused much further, having now seen not only tiny people with giant heads claiming her a hero, but now she was seeing a small cat person with wings. "Like an Anime." she whispered to herself. Toto began squirming in her arms and growling at the Cait. "No Toto." Dorothy said, trying to hold him tighter. But she just couldn't do it, once people began hand shaking her. This was all too much for the young girl, especially since the entire event was just a weird coincidence with her landing on someone. Toto ran off into the crowd, barely missing Liviana, and began turning around to chase her, his intentions were to be playful, but he seemed to be giving off another vibe to those around him. Dorothy was preoccupied with getting hands out of her way. She met Zach Taylor and said, "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind?" As if confused. "Where are you from?!""How old are you?!""Where did you learn your magic?!""What's your favorite food?!""Are you single?!" were questions thrown at her from all over. She tried to answer what questions she could. "Umm... Kansas. I'm 14. I like Steak." she answered but stopped answering because she was hit with more. She did as best as she could as the crowd began pushing her towards the Mayor's Manor right past a popular Tavern, while Toto stood at attention ready to (playfully) pounce on Liviana.

Meanwhile, in the Emerald City, Locasta, the good Witch of the North stared out a window. She was visiting the City by order of the Wizard. She had seen him in his theatrical glory that only she and a select few others knew about. He had asked her to do some observations around Ahz, as he had noticed many strange things happening, that make him think of the continent falling. In his time as the Wizard, he had learned much about the floating continent of Ahz, and many things were happening that could mean something terrible. Locasta sat, staring out the window, thinking about what could happen. While she sat she heard the scribbling of a nearby angel, well known amongst Nobels of the Emerald City. "Hello Tomi. How go things?" she asked curtsying. It would look odd to a normal Person, see a large older woman curtsy to a small child. But this is Ahz.
Last edited by BradaoOfCartha on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Archrival » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Tomi Bombadil - The 'Merry' Old Land.

Tomi would briefly look up from his work and slightly pull down his specs to take a well established look at Locasta, one of the good witches, before pushing them back up his nose. Tomi as well was one of the minorities who had seen the wizard in his normal state, it's hard to pull theatrics on a being that has been doing theatrics nearly all his long life. "Things go as most things go, going, as they do." He lets out a brief sigh, he did so find normality in conversation boring. "But if you mean my work then I think the people of this fair city will be impressed as usual since I feel this piece of work even impresses myself. What brings you along my path anyway? Ozcar Diggs sent you on another errand? That man does so enjoy waving his 'power' about, be it to keep those 'Wicked' witches under his thumb or to make the likes of you his errand runners. But if needs must then must needs." He would go back to scribbling away, his work being a gem he can't be away from for too long, not when he was close to closing the story of Alice, then there was casting to be sorted, marketing the piece, getting props, sorting set, lighting, music, the list went on for the great Tomi Bombadil.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Ignatius thought about approaching the strange new girl and asking a few questions himself, though the crowd seemed to have the interrogation aspect covered. He was particularly interested in that Feral Dog of hers, how she seemed so comfortable with it. Feral Dogs had a tendency to be dangerous, so Ignatius decided to forego wading through the crowd to talk to the girl and instead kept his focus on the dog. Suddenly the small beast leaped from the girl's arms and began to dart through the crowd, eventually settling its gaze on a Cait that looked to be about his own age. At this Ignatius let out a small gasp. Perhaps this creature was not as tame as it seemed! The citizens around the dog looked fairly nervous, and understandably so. Ignatius quickly weaved forward, his confident stride causing those around him to give way easily.

He quickly stepped between the Cait and the dog, his red eyes locking with the small animal's. The young Salamander's mouth was tilted in a slight frown, his muscles relaxed but ready. While not quite a monster, a Feral Dog had dangerous potential. He didn't want to have to kill this new girl's "pet" but if it got out of hand he would not hesitate. For the time being he simply stared the creature down, hoping maybe to intimidate or at least keep it busy until the girl retrieved it.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Cerulean » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:07 pm

A smiling Liv stood there, with her arm extended after having just had her paw shaken, when the feral dog suddenly pounced towards her. Time seemingly slowed with his approach, and her smile slowly melted away as she recalled a warning from her brother.

"Be wary of the children of Ak and Sheegra"

Whooosh
The dog whizzed past, barely missing her. She immediately turned around, knowing that it would be unwise to have her back to such a creature. Now that I think about it..it looked like she mouthed the words "now go, go" as I was shaking her hand. I couldn't hear with all the questions being thrown around, but it makes the most sense as to why he pounced towards me... Then...does that mean that she is related to Ak somehow? Is that why that dog is up here? ...this just gets more and more interesting. Still, I need more info. I need to catch up with that crowd...but first..... She eyed the dog and examined him. He was clearly readying himself for another attack. His behind was even wagging in anticipation, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. She knew that continuing this confrontation was probably a bad idea. Doing so would probably stoke the Great Ak's, or even Sheegra's, fury more than she already has...but her blood was already pumping. Liv could barely contain her excitement. "You wanna dance hound?" She whispered as she slowly began to enter a crouch and extend her claws."Let's dance"

She leaned forward, prepared to pounce, when a figure suddenly moved into her line of sight. "What the.." She immediately stood up and glared at the stranger. She was furious and nearly lifted a paw against the newcomer who stood between her and her prey......when she caught herself. Whoa, stop, Breathe In, then out, in then out... After repeating this a few times, she managed to calm down. Composure regained, she retracted her claws and cleared her throat into her paw in an attempt to grab the stranger's attention. "Ahem" While still keeping an eye on the dog, she asked the stranger "Excuse me... but are you aware of the danger you're putting yourself in? You should....take shelter, someplace safe....away from here" Liv tried to hide her annoyance, but could feel it slip through the cracks with every passing minute. The sooner this guy left, the sooner she'd be able to continue her tango with the little fur ball. Though, she supposed that dependent on this....salamander's...answer, she'd either have an ally or another enemy. While allies are nice and everything, she was secretly hoping for the latter. A three-way brawl? She could feel herself getting excited all over again.

Postby Scrambles » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:14 pm

-Vega-

Alejandro slammed the door to the tavern behind him as he walked back on to the city street. “Bunch of fools, cant see opportunity when its right in front of their eyes!” He stormed off towards the market, trying to blow off steam. The tavern patrons had not been as enthusiastic about his offer to take up his colors and join his crew as he had foreseen. I hope Jack is making progress with repairs. I cant wait to leave this backwater port. Vega thought as he walked by the stand of a busy fruit seller. As he past and turned a corner he took out an apple he swiped from the stand and took a bite.

-Sky King-

The gas line was almost finished, no thanks to Ramirez, so Jack decided to take a break and have a smoke. He leaned against the broken window of the bridge, looking out at the port as he took a drag from his hand rolled cigarette. The town looked lively, really lively. Something special must have been going on that Jack wasn't aware of. Like always. Alejandro has all the fun and I'm stuck with repairs. He thought as he looked back towards the hold where Sinclair was finishing the patch work on the main line.

“At least they all don't suck like Ramire-” Jack stopped, noticing Ramirez standing next to him. The little golem looked like he was mimicking Jacks actions, leaning the same way and taking a drag from a nonexistent cigarette. Each of the clockwork crew members had certain.....quirks. One-eye had terrible vision up close and often ran in to things and fetched wrong tools. Sinclair took every order literally. If you asked him to fetch a handful of bolts he’d get the bolts.....then remove his hand and give it to you. Then there was Ramirez.....

Jacks least favorite and his biggest cause of stress. The little scrapheap almost seemed to want to be human at times. Jack often caught it watching the Captain practicing swordplay, eating or just walking around the ship. Ramirez would then drop what he was doing and begin acting like the Captain. It was adorable at first, but after causing an explosion, two mistaken course corrections and the loss of three sets of eyebrows Jack had become quite fed up with Ramirez and his antics.

Jack kicked Ramirez through the door to the hold and tossed the butt of his cigarette out the hole in the window. “Get back to work Ramirez! And don’t forget to patch up this damn window!” He shouted. Jack then went back to his quarters and started tracking the ships finances.

-Town Center-

The Commotion in the center of town was too loud and big for Alejandro to miss. He had heard of the witches of Ahz from his travels. Never met one though, didnt want to. Pirates tend to avoid the authority like the black spot. He took in the crowd, the house and everything in between as he shuffled among the onlookers praising some girl from killed the witch. He was honestly impressed, such a small girl dropping a house of all things on the crone? That was style and if there was one thing that impressed the Captain it was style. While everyones eyes were on the “Savior” Alejandro’s were on the people in the crowd. Their wallets to be precise. He weaved between townsfolk, lifting a coin purse here, a gold watch there. My thanks miss Dorothy. I may very well make this unplanned trip a profitable one.

Postby PandaBrady » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:12 am

Toto jumped onto the two fairies as they distracted each other, looking at them with piercing eyes under his weight, pushing the two down easily, but he smiles (as much as a dog can) and licks the two fervently. He jumps off of them, his tail swinging back and forth furiously, he crouched again, as if going for another tackle, but then, standing on his hind legs, landing once more on all fours, crouched. Dorothy was taken into the alabaster mansion of the Mayor of Boq's, and was amazed as so many people attended to her, and took her away, as the feast was being made, and tables prepared on the balcony, over looking the Town Square.
"Everyone! Come in! My doors are open to you all!" The Mayor yells excitedly, not thinking about potential robbers who could easily steal valuable items from within his house amidst the chaos.

Meanwhile, the little golem had made quite a while, the message programmed in it to make a ringing noise, followed by, "The Witch is dead! The Wicked Witch is dead!" and was already half way to the emerald city. It was made for speed, and had completed a trip that would take 4 days walking easily. Locasta turned towards Tomi. "Actually, he sent me this way because I was on my way to speak with the man. He said that he believes that someone from his world came to Ahz today. Last time that happened, we had quite the rebellion against Nessarose and Elfiba." she said. "Poor thing didn't even realize Ozcar loved her." she said thinking about the Fire Witch in pity. "I have an hour or so before I must see him, so what's your newest play about?" she asks genuinely curious of this upcoming performance. "Are you using mythology of the world with this one?"

Meanwhile, a magistrate quietly left the tavern, having been disguised as a ruffian hoping to find out about any illegal activities. Now, since that man had come in asking about people to join him, he knew there were airpirates about. It may be a joyous occasion currently, but the law must still be upheld. The man walked towards the docks, slowly removing his disguise, revealing his outfit. He was Cavier, one of the most skilled and relentless sword police in Ahz. If it hadn't been for the witch, he would've easily made it as a royal guard, or perhaps a liutenant in the army.

Postby Archrival » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:57 am

Tomi Bombadil - Painting The Roses Red.

Tomi's eyes perked up at Locasta mentioning that there was someone from the Ozcar's world within Ahz. "Oh now isn't that coincidence! Is her name Alice by any chance? Do you know? For you see this is the name that was granted to me by creative vision! This girl will causing an uprising within Unterland and put the rightful house back in control!" Tomi did notice however whenever someone from the other world came to theirs that Chaos and Order would start playing their little chess game above whichever continent they'd appear, with this conclusion though Tomi would sigh. "But you said she'd arrived in Ahz, I guess things here are that bad that Husband Chaos and Wife Order have sent this person to wrong and right this country. I guess I should go with you and speak with Ozcar myself, maybe we'll see less damage than when he himself arrived here, since that was the first powerful game of chess the two gods played."

At the thought of the Ozcar's arrival, he being the first of the other realmers, Tomi would reminisce about these events since these were many years ago. To him it was more like months ago, given his expansive life span, as he was still very much in his youth. "Elfi has never forgiven him has she? Even with Nessa being the cruel mastermind behind it all, I suppose Ozcar has stayed this long just to see if she'll change her ways and once again claim her heart. Such a tragic tale..." Sudden realisation would spread across his mind. "Oh how wonderful! My next project! The tale of the charming wizard and misunderstood witch, their love and loss and how it shattered Ahz!" Tomi was almost giddy with the theatrical potential that Locasta had provided him with, so much so that he nearly ran off to start work on it immediately, but then realised that the matter right now were a lot more important than starting his new piece of work.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Next

Return to Role Playing