Switch to full style
As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.
Topic locked

Re: One Piece RP OOC

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Thats my character in a nutshell... I was a bit dissapointed that so many of the characters are serious types though...

Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:35 am

Fair note. This is OP.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Okay, everything (mostly) is set. I'll have a post up soonish. It's going to be a long one and there have been some difficulties in my life that have made it hard to get motivated but I should be able to run the RP.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Sorry to hear that things have been rough lately, but I'm glad to hear you were able to get through them alright.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 am

I would love to join this roleplay, I was wondering if I could use a character sheet from a previous roleplay because I put a vast amount of work into it and all I would really need to add is attack list theme. Though he is a devil fruit user and I am unaware if there are still open positions for them D:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 am

Finally, some fun!

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 pm

By the by, Lectore is an anagram for Electro.

And my recent explosion of activity is due to finding some good Thousand Foot Krutch songs.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:41 am

Now Geo, what do you mean it hit his sword and bounced back? What happened. Why is his hat burning? Acid?

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:02 pm

What... oh... bolt, right. I meant bolt of lightning. Easy mistake. It leapt from the staff to one of your swords, to Seraph. And the smoldering is from the heat.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 am

Now is the time to strike, Geo. Go! Claim your destiny!

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:13 pm

*Drums fingers*

So...I'm going to make a suggestion...on't immediately shoot it down.

How about we...burn down the town?

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:40 pm

I'm up for that

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Before we do this...

Are any of us actually good people? Like, made out to be all about justice and crap?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 am

Could I get a "Story thus far"? Also, could I play a pair of twins? I have ideas.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 am

I think this Rp is probably dead

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:28 am

Little bit.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm sorry guys, I'm done with RPing. It just... it never seems to turn out how I think it will. I'm playing in other games that manage to continue because of the strong player involvement, something I can never count on here.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm assuming you're throwing your hands in the air and admitting defeat then.

Thread will be locked. If you want to take this RP over, feel free to restart it then.

Target acquired, firing solutions calculated, charging Ion Cannon

!
ION CANNON FIRING, GET THE HELL DOWN.

Topic locked