Gate 934

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Gate 934

Postby Jay » Sun May 08, 2005 12:13 pm

A figure sitting on a chair silently sips at a cup of wine, a young girl humming to herself to his right, many strange looking figures seemingly guarding them as they looked onto a screen.
The figure chuckled, "Foolish Terrans... you are of no consequence."
Lime jumped up and down cheering, "Yeah! Boom, boom!"
On the screen, a fierce battle raged between the Terran and Teenyun forces, it seemed both forces were going all out, but a quick camera switch had put in site several more massive armies of seemingly unbeatable soldiers.
The alarm rang red, signifying intruder. The figure simply waved his hand to the side lightly, "Go dispose of them, use as many men as you please."
One of the guards saluted and called out in an order in a foreign tongue. The screen the figure's screen switched cameras again, this one seemingly following the movements of the intruders, right when they get ambushed by a strange four handed droid wield 4 sabers of light, yes, it was General Grevious. Along with him came some strange generic superheroes, probably from realities much like the imaginary worlds of a young child.

The Terrans marched through the hard perma-frosted snow, a lot of the robots had begun malfuctioning and most of the soldiers were cold. They were nearing the rebel base.
The rebel base's alarms went off, calling all available personnel to defend aganst the Terrans.

**Starting points**
All Terran units that aren't either in Rebel territory or pretending to be a rebel must be in the battle field, except for Dario, who'll be with the Terran invasion squad going up agaisnt the Rebels.
Xion, Shiro, Thanos, May (me), and Reflet are the infiltrating party against in Teenyun territory.
All other Rebels and Spors (and NetGhost's character) will be at the Rebel's Arctic HQ (or near) where they'll be under attack by a small bit of the Terran forces.
Last edited by Jay on Sun May 08, 2005 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Re: Gate 934

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:17 pm

"Lets move it!" Thanos said as he straped the katana shieth to his belt. He ran out to be one of the firsts the enemy would fight. "Go ahead, make my day."
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Jay » Sun May 08, 2005 12:20 pm

The enemy Thanos rushed at was no other then a complete Spiderman rip-off that had adamantium claws and LASER EYES.
The strange hero hybrid started shooting the laser eyes (which are deflectable), shooting a wideweb it charged, it's claws already out.

Postby Xion » Sun May 08, 2005 12:23 pm

Xion was enjoying another Terran Marin kneeling before him on a count of the wounds that his Blood Boil crated "Bring me more!!!" engaging his power scythe he made his way in to a garrison of Terran Soldiers Slashing them up, he was completely lost in his battle lust...
He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
and to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:24 pm

Thanos deflected the lasers, doged the web and extended a hand at his enemy. "Move." Was all he said and the hybrid stoped and was slamed agenst the wall. "I hope you are tougher than that."
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Jay » Sun May 08, 2005 12:28 pm

((Ah screw it, cue Xion not being in the infirtration and in the invasion place instead.
Replacing Xion with Alexander.))

A stout robotic figure towered several tens of feet over Xion. It's gatling hand started spinning, Xion was soon met with a hail of 120 individual lasers per second from a mech.

The hybrid stood up with rage and did the same to Thanos, I seemed to forget that the person had powers similar to those of a jedi. It's claws seemingly lit up with power. General Grevious looked furious, the rebels reflected the jedi so much his anger couldn't be kept completly down, he yelled out loud and all of the other heroes went out to engage.

Postby Xion » Sun May 08, 2005 12:30 pm

((Shit I wasnt ingadge?....mehhh i didn;t want to fight, I thought I have to :())

Postby Jay » Sun May 08, 2005 12:31 pm

((Dude, just chop the mech into pieces :P You can fly can't you?))

Postby Nameless » Sun May 08, 2005 12:32 pm

Daitsu sighed, the Shakujou resting on his shoulder as he sat down, whistling. "Of all the bloody luck.." He muttered, watching the Terran Invasion force, heading towards the Rebel HQ. "And not a woman in that group so far.." He shrugged and formed a ball of water in his free hand, freezing it into ice. "Atleast there's plenty of water around though, even's the odds for me a bit."

Postby Ro Wong » Sun May 08, 2005 12:32 pm

(OOC: *blinks, confused a bit cause the sentence with his name didn't have any direction* Damn simple train of thought.)

Shiro slowly walked onto the snow, standing in front of the rebel base. "... If these bigots want a fight." Shiro reached into his pockets, taking out a red and black orb. "I suppose I have no choice." Shiro cupped them into his fists, turning them into a pair of scimitar-like swords.

Gods above, please let no needless blood be shed. Shiro quickly prayed as he waited for any attackers to try and get past him.

(OOC: Arg, gotta go... Well, hope the Invalid Sessions don't pop up for this post. *hopes*)
Demon of Elru

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:33 pm

Thanos began to spin his sword the best he could. "Now would be a great time to have some renforcments." He said aloud as he threw a grande at the enamy and jumped around a nearby corner. He then went back into the fray, because he remembered that the corner he dove around lead to a dead end. "Oh well. I might as well fight." He said as he took a stance that would rival that of Kenshin Himura when he looks cool.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sun May 08, 2005 12:35 pm

Ryan was walking on the permafrost very slowly. "So god damm cold. My nanobots can't keep me warm for long." He heard the sounds of wepons fire...A battle...He quickly switched to thermal vision and saw several terran figures and other figures that he did not recodnize. "Shit, I'm too got damm cold to fight. Wish I had some proten packs left. Then my nanobots would be able to keep me warm." He attached his rifle to his back and keeped on walked tword the building that would probably keep him alive...for now.

Postby Xion » Sun May 08, 2005 12:36 pm

Xion raised his Scythe and started blocking the attacks with his blade, and With a couple of simple chops, disengage the mech from battle

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:39 pm

I have an idea. Thanos thought. He raised his arm and did a pushing movement with it. He sent all of those in his line of sight back several feet. Well, that bought me some time.

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun May 08, 2005 12:43 pm

Alex was nearby, cloaked using technology even more advanced than that which already existed. He was sitting down with a laptop in hand, inputting all the data he was collecting, chewing on some bubblegum. The greatest offense was knowledge, it also happened to be the greatest defense.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:46 pm

((You know, I could really use some help right now. And anyone specialize in telepathy. Cause I have an idea.))

Postby Danakir » Sun May 08, 2005 12:51 pm

Reflet walked into the Teenyun based singing happily a song that would have been better in a prescholar TV show.

''If you're happy and you know it clap you hand! If you're happy and you know it...''
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Can you feel the irony? *Wink-nudge-wink*

Postby Jay » Sun May 08, 2005 12:53 pm

May simply jumped over the superheroes, her telekinesis carrying her over the distance. She took out her umbrella and turned on it's energy, then charged at General Grevious. She fought quickly, and with great amount of strength, the two were at a stalemate for now.

More mechs rushed in to invade the walls of the Rebel HQ. The rebels had a powerful shield up and were generally protected. Behind these mechs were HUGE, TOWERING powerhouses on four feet, it seemed this battle would be one to resemble the battle for Hoth.

Lime whined, "Aww, can't I have some fun Demi?"
The man sighed, "No, not yet, you must stay here, you'll be my last defence.
The young girl nodded biting lightly on her thumb as the dark figure put his hand on her head. He smiled, but it was insane and evil, "Anyways, we have one of our secret weapons here... Luckyman."
Lime's eyes widened and jumped up and down, "Segoi! They don't stand a chance!"

The heroes whom Forgotten pushed back charged yet again. The spiderman, wolverine laser eye hybrid tried to jump at Reflet.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:56 pm

Thanos attacked the spidwolvclops ((The hybrid, like the name?)) when it jumped for Reflect. "Are you insane? You could have been killed!" He siad as he sent the hybrid flying.

Postby Danakir » Sun May 08, 2005 12:58 pm

''Awwww doggie! Come here!''

Reflet said before pointing both her plasma charged hand at the Spiderman rip-off. Then she shooted him.

''Oh... nice smell... smell like breakfast! <3''

Reflet said has she dodge the spiderman dude and try to kick him right on the chin.

--------

Nilan walk behind may.

Suddenly two of the mech begin to clash together like ragdoll while Nilan has a small smirk. They clash like if an angry invisible children wanted to break them.
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sun May 08, 2005 1:00 pm

Ryan was close to the battle. He slowly walked up to one of the soldires on the ground. "You got a proten pack on ya?" The guy was firing as much as he could at the enemey "Yea, here." The guy tossed him one of his rations and Ryan drank it. He instantly felt energy return to him. He did not know what was going on but he would help his fellow terrans. He pulled out his rifle and started firing. The spidwolvclops cought his attention and he fired at it. "What the hell is that?!"

Postby Xion » Sun May 08, 2005 1:03 pm

Xion started to Slash the Mech in to peaces as they wore attacking the walls of the Rebel base, they weren’t going down easy, but with some help of his Droid Destroy skill they wore going down

Postby Nameless » Sun May 08, 2005 1:03 pm

Daitsu stood up, this was getting a bit boring.. He ran towards the battle, the crescent shaped blade of the Shakujou flying off, still attached by it's chain, and slicing through the enemy in a very messy fashion as Daitsu ran, using the other end with the spear blade and stabbed a soldier in the head, kicking him off the blade as the top blade attached.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 1:04 pm

"Everyone! Concentrait your fire on the hybrid!" James yelled as he took out his lazer pistol and started fireing.

Postby Danakir » Sun May 08, 2005 1:06 pm

Reflet backed away.

''Awwww you bunch of meanies! Stealing my toys! So unfair!''

She said making a grim face. She then pushed the spider-freak aside with one angry punch on the side which made him crash into the wall leaving a bloody trail behind. She then proceeded to continue while the other had fun with this spider toy.

''I'll find my own toy then!''

Next

Return to Role Playing