Switch to full style
As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.
Post a reply

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - 2 spots open)

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:35 pm

I'll have a post up later concerning Marcus and Zha'Gren.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Deena and I will be trying to get our post up today so we can help usher the story along.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Aaand done.:D

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:15 am

Thank you, and I hope you had a great birthday.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:14 am

Sorry, can't say for certain if I have a day coming up where I can focus on a post. Could be a little while still, but I'll try and get one up when I get the chance.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 pm

M'kay. It'll give me time to get Denerim rolling.

Deena and Berry, do you mind if I just take you to the estate and begin immediately with the deal, or would you like some time to "socialize"?

I guess that goes for everyone. By "socialize" I mean a post or two of character interaction (without burning, killing, harming, or inflicting damage on the estate, each other, and NPC) OR we can go straight to the deal.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

It doesn't matter to me, though I wouldn't mind a post to go off of for getting Bill patched up if we're going to socialize for a bit

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

That can be arranged.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

I'm okay with it if Berry is.:D I don't mind if you want to speed things up by warping Bill and the magebabies up to the estate and have them socialize there, in a sort of "the mages had no chance to escape during their travel to the estate" way or whatever. It might push things along faster that way.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:00 am

Any socialization on Isador's part wouldn't be started by him. But I am up for cool with it.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:40 am

Whelp. For some reason I can't delete or edit my last post, so I'll just throw the finger at the double posting rules for this.

Just for general knowledge to answer unasked questions. Don't wait for me to do something in Denerim. If you want to post before I act, do it. You don't need my permission or a general consensuses.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:43 am

Whelp. For some reason I can't delete or edit my last post, so I'll just throw the finger at the double posting rules for this.

Just for general knowledge to answer unasked questions. Don't wait for me to do something in Denerim. If you want to post before I act, do it. You don't need my permission or a general consensuses.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 am

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 am

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:03 am

Any socializing done with Isador wouldnt be started by him. Other then that Im cool with it.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:07 am

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:19 am

Any socializing done with Isador wouldnt be started by him. Other then that Im cool with it.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 am

I thought that the estate was in Denerim >.>'

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Well it isn't, Apparently.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:15 pm

wat?

The estate is in Denerim, where else would it be?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:27 pm

I am'a confused. It say redcliffe on you post. I musta misread. I'll change it after work.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Valmyria is in Redcliffe. Did I say Redcliffe in another post?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

I failed to notice that Val is in one place and the manor is another.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Easy mistake to make.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Those spots still open for characters? I've been giddy to join a good DA roleplay. One question, would a Golem be an acceptable character?
Post a reply