BG07 wrote:I also ask that it be as if this matter was resolved peacefully...
I was thinking something like, board to the head that knocks Bill out, and servants take him to the infirmary or somewhere until he wakes up. But yah, I'll let you guys look at it and decide what to do.
Scrambles wrote:Little bit of an in between post to move things along.
Sweet. I'll have a post up here in a bit for the ex-Templars and Azreal's target.
I'm pretty sure I'm about to get a angry PM or have to deal with something in the Bleed Section. Or both.
EDIT: And the angry PM wins. Damn.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!