Race: Magical Construct / Sentient Golem
Class: Fire mage.
Affiliation: First Mage of Teryn Cousland
Skills/magic/abilities: Cyrus is the abomination created of foul blood magic and the souls of ten dead mages, sacrificed for the odd chance that they might increase the rituals power to create a magical golem, and gave creation to the greatest mage to ever exist.Pyromancer
- Increased fire damageElemental Mastery
- Mastery over Fire and IceGrand Firestorm
- Cyrus can call down tremendous fireballs to level kingdoms with ease, incinerating everything and anything in the way. Greater Fireball
- Unlike most mages, or even the most experienced of Grand Mages, Cyrus unleashes fireballs charged with pure flame energy dealing triple the damage of any other type of fireball.Unshakable
- Cyrus cannot be stunned or disabled.Aura of the Incinerator
- Cyrus' body heats up as he attacks or absorbs fire, making it impossible to stand near him without being burned. Cyrus can overheat and burn himself, but will melt most weapons or armor that stray within a 20foot radius of him.
Cyrus is the embodiment of fires wrath, so he cannot use other forms of magic.
The more fire energy he channels through his metallic body. the stronger the blaze from the cracks of his armor become.
Starting equipment: None.
Personality: Cyrus is an unloving monstrosity. Uncaring. Unfeeling. No remorse or mercy. If Cousland told it to stand at attention for 79 years it would do so without hesitation or flinch at all during its time. Absolute loyalty, obeying orders without question. Attempts to explain that it was killing innocents barely registers across its mind. "Loyalty without question. Death to the masters foes."
History: Power was a funny thing to have and an even funnier thing to fear but some men do not understand such things, such as Cousland and his quest for absolute power over humanity, over existence itself, and would stop at nothing to gain such a raw amount of power to get him to that point. Such is the way of his own cursed sword.
Such is the way of Argith and Knuckledust, his elite guards who have guarded him since childhood.
Such is the reason for Cyrus.
A short decade ago there was a young man with a dangerous experiment and a willingness to go to any amount of trouble to accomplish his devious goal. An offer to a man of power with a budding sense of cruelty. In private they talked of an experiment to create a permanent and living flame golem capable of casting complex magical skills. All 10 of the blood mages sacrificed were well learned in fire magic and the result was a resounding success, until they realized the creature could not be controlled through magic or compulsion when the maker of the thing was incinerated to pure ashes with a mere sweep of Cyrus' hand, turning on the Teryn with burning eyes. Their battle was never witnessed but it was clear the winner.
Cyrus willingly joined the Teryn after being bested and serves with absolute loyalty to only him.
Starting point: Teryn Cousland's Estate, Awaiting orders in the Mages circle room.