Sig. The sword went through the window a while before Val went bat-shit insane. She currently has a guy pinned to an alter with her new talons in a his shoulder, and a knife in his other. She's also not paying attention to anyone around her just yet. So there are something's I need you to address. (I've edited the post a bit to make it more clear for everyone).
I've also left Gregor's fate up to you. Should you allow him to live, he will come back as a "nemesis" for your character.
@ Ro: Yeah. I did. I read the post earlier today, but the entire event of doing that completely skipped my mind and I've been mentioned it around her wrist since the Battle began. Total brain fart on my end man, sorry.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!