Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

Postby Sigment » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Alright the., good to know. This post okay with you Scrambles?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Scrambles » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Looks good to me

Postby Sigment » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Hmm... What to do here...

The Resident Smartass

Postby Zelosse » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Only choice is to wait for Blood.

Postby Sigment » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 pm

He comes back tomorrow, right? I mean, assuming something doesn't come up?

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 pm

I have returned.

Sorry for my sudden leave of absence. I left last minute for a week long trip to Arizona. I usually get internet down there, and have gotten it for the last five or so years that I've been going down there. But the internet that I usually "borrow" from was experience difficulties with its router and I couldn't connect. Which also screwed me sideways on a bunch of other things as well.

I'll read through what's going on and get caught up, hopefully get a post tonight.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Draken30000 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Vovin and Marcus are still locked for the moment.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Nothing from BG07? Interesting. He was having work and internet problems, right?

Ro Wong wrote:Some issues are getting resolved. Some new ones came up -- one involving my first hospital visit since I was born. And it's all starting to settle, so hopefully I can get my comp running again soon.

Checking in every other day, if not daily. But been putting off posting until I can do so with my comp again.

Get feeling better then.

I command it.

Zelosse wrote:Lets all agree that it's early afternoon, since nobody gets things done in the morning.

I thought I said evening, but hell, the logic works for me.

Scrambles wrote:Blood did you get my pm about the side missions?

Yes. I'll read your post, you and Sig are on for finding our beloved Knight-Captain then.

Just need to remember where the bloody hell I put him...

Scrambles wrote:Subtlety is for the French and Orlais.

Mhm.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Okay, another note here. I'm going to break this into two posts; two with the activated quests, the other one with Valmyria dealing with Zha, and possibly having something for Kassar.
Mercypostle

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Name: Gabriel Faus

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Affiliation: Himself/Tevinter

Skills/magic/abilities: Arcane Blast-- A simple blast of magical energy. Fast and homing, but only moderately powerful. Sustaining numerous hits tends to amount to great damage, though.

Chain Lightning-- Bolts of lightning erupt from Gabriel’s fingers and he swings his arms, whipping the energy through the air at his opponent’s.

Spiritual Field-- A small field of raw energy that stops the target from moving while making them immune to all forms of injury while the field is active. When casting on enemies, the field is preceded by a bright light under the enemy’s feet. After one second, the light shoots up around them to encase and trap them.

Crushing Prison-- An advanced spell requiring some time to fully cast. Large pillars of energy stab into the ground under an opponent’s feet at wide angles. Within seconds, the pillars slam shut to pin the opponent in place and continuously stab through their body and soul with great damage.

{Arcane Warrior}
Combat Magic-- Channeling energy throughout the body, Gabriel grants him the physical prowess to bear and wield armaments that would usually be restricted to men of much larger size. Using his magicks to supplement his physical strength, his attacks carry great power and his resilience is boosted to great heights.

Fade Shroud-- Stepping further into the fade than most waking men would dare, Gabriel channels the force of magical energies back toward the fade to be absorbed into himself, restoring lost energies with each magical attack directed toward him.

{Blood Mage}
Blood Magic-- Gabriel opens a wound to begin using his own life force to wield his array of magical abilities. Gabriel’s mastery allows him to perform blood magic with even the smallest of cuts. His blood is even capable of being manipulated to attack and defend him by hardening like steel. Healing of any kind is lessened when Blood Magic is active.

Grave Robber-- Gabriel pulls the blood and life from the fallen dead, using it instead of his own life to power his abilities. Gabriel’s mastery allows him to begin using the blood of even the living to cast his magicks.

{Force Mage}
Fist of Faus-- Gabriel forms a mass of magical energy around his fist. Swinging once, a giant fist of energy shoots out and slams against an enemy. Flowing through armor to strike the opponent directly, no amount of protection could block this attack, leaving evasion as the only means of defense.

Appearance: Gabriel stands six feet and three inches tall. His golden hair is somewhat long and combed back, the bangs spiked and parted down the middle. The rest of his hair is then tied into two braids that roll down his shoulders and upper back. He has a short patch of hair on his chin that curves outward a bit. His eyes are a bright and haunting shade of emerald green, with bright edges of pink and red around his irises. A dark tattoo rests over his eyes and cheeks, trailing down from his eyes in three, thin spikes. His left ear has a small, golden ring through the lobe. His body is lean, as expected of a mage, but is surprisingly muscular and toned, hinting at great physical agility.

Gabriel’s attire is a mix of armor and robes. His torso is covered by a parted robe that is tucked down at the waist, baring his broad chest and golden, nearly hypnotic plumage underneath. His arms are covered by thick plates of steel at the shoulders, with long gauntlets of layered plates stretching from his biceps to his hands. Tipped by short but thick, sharp claws on his fingers. His waist and hips are covered by a thick band of steel laying atop a pair of plated cuisses that covers the upper half of Gabriel’s thighs. Chainmail chausses roll over his legs underneath, proceeding underneath a pair of plated greaves that cover his lower legs, but not his knees. His robe, tucked under the band at his waist, flows out over the cuisses to flow down over his upper legs like a long coat of black. The back of his robe bears the Templar Order’s flaming sword inverted. Hinting at his love to oppose the order and flip their world on their heads. His entire outfit is primarily black, with gold edges and trims. The buttons of his robe are bright red, the same color as the sharp fingertips of his gauntlets.

Starting Equipment: Shekoga-- A single-edged longsword that curves near the tip. A single ruby rests in the broad blade near the center, visible from either side. The hilt is shaped like the head of a silver wolf with the snout over the flat side of the sword‘s blade. The eye sockets hold a pair of small emeralds the same color as Gabriel’s eyes. The grip is wrapped with black silk with gold trims. The pommel is rounded and encases another bright ruby in a cage of silver. He keeps this sword sheathed by his left hip.

Kino-- A staff that Gabriel walks around with. Simple and wooden, it has no discernable enchantments and seems quite ordinary, painted bright red. Though the staff hints at no hidden power, simply by being Gabriel’s most frequently used weapon it must have some hidden use or strength.

Personality: Proud, dominating, manipulative, and just downright arrogant. His arrogance isn’t unfounded though. Gabriel is quite clever and intelligent, possessing knowledge of various subjects, including some that he really shouldn’t. His confidence is part of his charismatic visage, something he openly exploits to put others off while inspiring others still to want to follow him. A self-proclaimed king -- and would-be tyrant -- Gabriel finds most everyone in the world to be beneath him. He is very patient though, and often only listens to others to amuse himself and humor their attempts at intelligent conversation.

His outward actions hide a dark fact. His claims at great power are not just arrogance and in fact truth. Gabriel’s cruel, vicious intentions usually mean that the danger he poses is even greater than even he ever claims. Desiring control and seeking more power with every breath, he will use anyone and anything to acquire what he considers his birthright.

History: Gabriel has never been exceptional as a Grey Warden. Or really at anything throughout the entirety of his life. He was too weak in magic to ever compare to other mages. And his lack of said talents lead to further weakness as an arcane warrior when compared to true combatants. But he persevered. Deep within, something told him that he was meant for greatness. Something urged him to continue on despite the way other saw him.

Carrying little more than his family’s arcane armor and the sword passed down through the generations. Where his family had once been great and noble, he was the last that remained of his blood. But his blood was enough power to grant his every desire. When the rest of his unit was destroyed by an awakened demon, it was his blood that drew the creature’s interest. It sensed latent power just waiting to be used. It taught him of the things it could show him. Taught him that his lineage was greater than he had imagined.

The demon drew upon Gabriel’s blood, showing him just what his family had once meant to Tevinter. It showed him the power of his ancestor for whom he had been named.

Starting Point:

Theme Song: Karma -- Kamelot // Immortal -- Eve To Adam
Battle Theme: Misery Loves My Company -- Three Days Grace
Looking In Mirror: Stardust -- Gemini Syndrome

=======

Back in the game, breaking hearts again.
You'd better watch out, 'cause I'm back in the game~
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Ohh, Gabriel Faus. You creepy bastard you. I've "missed" you since Eternal Waltz.

Approved.
Mercypostle

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Hey, look. The guy Drake and I killed was useful after all!
Demon of Elru

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Ye ye

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 pm

That post, Ro, it speaks to me.

It says "Blood, what the hell did you just let in?"
Mercypostle

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Oh, you'll see.

And just like Doc did in Waltz, you'll get giddy with all the horrors you helped create.
Demon of Elru

Postby Scrambles » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:42 pm

"I will take all your blood and make a BLOOD OCEAN!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stTX0fqwm7Q

Postby Sigment » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

You plan on posting Scrambles, or will you just wait for the next quest update?

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Ro Wong wrote:Oh, you'll see.

And just like Doc did in Waltz, you'll get giddy with all the horrors you helped create.

Do you see my avatar? This is the reason why she's smiling, well, one reason.
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:11 am

I'll have Azreal's post up later today. Do you want to coordinate on this, Blood?

The Resident Smartass

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:54 am

Whats a good time estimate before Marcus and Vovin should just move on?

Postby Scrambles » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:00 am

Im gonna try to have a post up today for Isador and Teelo.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:I'll have Azreal's post up later today. Do you want to coordinate on this, Blood?

Let's see... try and catch me on Skype later. But I don't think it will be a big deal.

Draken30000 wrote:Whats a good time estimate before Marcus and Vovin should just move on?

BG07 was on here earlier. I know he said he was busy with some things. Try to contact him and see if everything is alright. Personally, I'd give it until the weekend to move on or not, but you and Zel should talk it over a bit and see what works with you two.

Scrambles wrote:Im gonna try to have a post up today for Isador and Teelo.

M'kay.
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Azreal is updated. Won't update Deacon again until Blood and Scrambles posts.

The Resident Smartass

Postby BG07 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:00 am

You guys can move on without me, right now I'm gonna be swamped with stuff until at least the middle of november.

Sorry guys :/

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am

No prob mate.

ZEL! FATHER/SON KNOCKOUT PUUUUUNCH?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing