RP Battle Nexus. The Battle to end all Battles.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

RP Battle Nexus. The Battle to end all Battles.

Postby Acktoo » Sat May 07, 2005 7:41 pm

Okay. First off.

Trainers:
Acktoo-Evil Ninja (New Beginnings RP)
Nebecenezzar-Gilgamesh (New Beginnings RP)
NetGhost-Elija the Prophet (New Beginnings RP)
Legenlorn-Chris (New Beginnings RP)

Participants:
Nebecenezzar-Justin Havik (RFull Metal Alchemist RP)
NetGhost-Alfred Dagon (New Beginnings RP)
Relick-Relick (Fantasy World RP)
Cascade-Wiseman (Teen Titans RP)
Nameless-Thanatos (Battle Nexus)
Kratos-Zin Arto (Battle Nexus)
rameses-Wraith (Battle Nexus)
Xion-Simon Lewandowski (Vampire RP)

Trainers: 3
Participants: 8

The battles here will be one-on-one for now.
For now, act as if your character is minding his business in his or her respective RPs, and Neb and I will send a guide to your characters, telling you that you have been chosen to participate in the Battle Nexus, and how to get there. Acktoo out.
Last edited by Acktoo on Tue May 10, 2005 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Too good for you.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sat May 07, 2005 8:52 pm

((So we start out in this Rp as if we were in our own?))

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 8:55 pm

i was udner the impressin i was an acdepted participant? or am i not int his tourny?
here is a clip from the exorsist you did not see.

http://jesusseizure.ytmnd.com/

Re: RP Battle Nexus. The Battle to end all Battles.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 11:22 pm

((Justin is from the Fullmetal Alcamist RP.))
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 7:37 am

((So we just start in our original RPs? Fine, I'll go with that. Let's just start the game))

Relick had been staying at the Red Mage Inn to see if she could find any leads to find that damnable bastard who killed her friend. Out of ideas and clues, she spent her time here, drinking her ale, waiting to think of something that could help her on her quest.

Postby Nameless » Sun May 08, 2005 7:46 am

Salem was atop Mortis, the Deathsteed on another routine death. They got quite boring to him after the first 10 years, and it was times like this that he wished he hadn't killed his Death before him, Zain. Mortis landed down beside a building, this was supposed to be where the death would occur, and Salem would stop it if he could as he had promised to Zain, before he died to hold the office with compassion.
Salem shook his head to clear the thoughts and get back to his client as he walked inside the building, he looked around eventually spotting the client, an old man of what looked about seventy retreated to a room to rest and that is when Salem noticed he was inside an inn. "Best get on with it.." He muttered as he followed the old man inside, he was already having a heart attack and it seemed as there was nothing the new Thanatos could do except ease his pain as he reached a skeletal hand inside the dying man and pulled out his soul delicately, using the two stones to measure the amount of good and evil in him, and it seemed that this man had done mainly one misdeed, killing someone in self defense, other than that it was a rather clean slate, so this one would go to heaven. He put up his stones and let go of the soul, watching it rise for a few moments before exiting the room and allowing the other residents of the inn to find the corpse.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 8:03 am

"Hello Relick." Said someone from behind her. "Could I intrest you in a turnament?" She turned around to se a man... no it could not be a man. He had scales and wings. His skin was black and he had a strange but comferting look about him.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 8:10 am

Relick jumped. "Huh?! What?!" She turned and gripped the hilt of her sword at the sight of the dragonlike creature. But the kind look in his eyes idicated that he meant her no harm, so she relaxed. "A tournament? What are you talking about, dragonkin?"

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 8:59 am

"A turnament where the strongest people of every dimention come to fight. You can also train there. I myself am a trainer. My name is Gilgamish. If you want to know more about the Battle Nexus, follow me." Gilgamish said as he walked away.

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 9:14 am

Should I trust him or not? He is a dragonkin, after all. Oh well, I guess I'll see what he has to say. And maybe this tournament will help me find that mage.

Relick stood up and followed Gilgamish. "Wait up! This tournament seems interesting. I think I will come with you."

Postby Xion » Sun May 08, 2005 9:35 am

Simon was standing at the line for the Tournament signup, they beater move quickly coz the potion protecting him from sunlight will wear off soon. Drinking a blood pack with a straw, he surely was breaking out of the crowd with his pale skin.
He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
and to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer

Postby Nameless » Sun May 08, 2005 9:56 am

Thanatos climbed back onto Mortis after he left the inn, checking his watch for the timing of his next client. He sighed and stopped the clock, taking off with his steed back to his estate. The Mansion was just the way the Death before him had left it, as Salem didn't seem to want any changes. He walked inside, resting in a black arm chair while Mortis was grazing. "Enough soul taking for one day.." He muttered as he turned on the tv, watching the news flash with recent exploits of his. He sighed again and turned the tv off, taking off his skull mask and closing his eyes, taking a nap.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 10:03 am

"I'm glad. The portal is this way." Gilgamish said. "It will be faster if we fly. Hold on." Gil took Relick in her arms and flew toward te portal.

((Xion, you get to the Turnament via inter dimentional portal, so you have to have one of the trainers come and get you. And nameless, your next. That is, if Acktoo or Net don't get to you first.))

Added after 2 minutes:

Justin was waiting at the other side of the portal. "Damn it. Where is Gil? He said it wouldn't take long. I thought that this one was a dragon hunter, so why would they have Gil go and get her. She might attack him." He said as he paced back and forth.

Postby Xion » Sun May 08, 2005 10:14 am

((Ok.....after Namlles will you come for me?))

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:03 pm

((One of the Trainers have to get you, so I'm not the only one.))

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sun May 08, 2005 12:06 pm

Alfred sat on a mountan top meditating. The view of the sunset was soothing as he looked out at the forest and the great city of Megaville. No evil force had come on this day so he disided to meditate for a while. His wife, Rachel, was taking care of his two children, Hana and Tamashi.

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 12:07 pm

Relick held tight onto the dragonkin. "Pray tell, Sir Gilgamish, where is this tournament taking place? And why have I been summoned to compete there?"

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:13 pm

"You have been summoned not because of your strength of body, but your strength of mind. You have a strong will Relick. It will help you in the Battle Nexus, so never let it go." Gilgamish said. They were aproching a lage light. "Here we go." Said Gil as they went through the portal.

Justin was waiting on the other side. The portal began to glow more. "Good, he finaly made it." Justin said as the Dragon-man emerged. "Finaly! I thought... Oh, hello. My name is Justin, I'm a competitor here." Justin said to Relick as Gil put her down. He extended his hand to her.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sun May 08, 2005 12:14 pm

A pale white man in a white robe with blue trimings apeared next to Simon. He was holding a goldan staff was held in his right hand. "Excuse me sir. Would a person such as yourself wish to fight in a turnament?"

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 12:17 pm

The way he extends his hand out to me...he must be of royal blood!

Relick knelt down before Justin, taking his hand, and resting her forehead against it. "I am honored to be within the presence of someone of a status such as yours."

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:21 pm

"Please stand. I have no royal blood in me. I am an alcamist. They call me the Roin Alcamist in my dimention. Now do us both a favor and stand up." Justin said.

Gil had a smile on his face. "Whats so funny Gil?" Justin asked. "Nothing, nothing." Gil said. "I don't believe you. Lets go." Justin said. "Same rules as always?" "You bet." Justin took out his katana so you could see the transmutaion circles on it. "I'm ready when you are."

Postby Xion » Sun May 08, 2005 12:23 pm

Simon separate his lips from the throat of a young girl and turned to the odd man "....what do you mean?..."

Postby Nameless » Sun May 08, 2005 12:25 pm

Salem yawned as he woke up from his nap, he would now have to go collect the rest of his clients, which he hoped wouldn't take that long. He sighed, standing up as he grabbed the Deathmask and headed for the door, a butler opening it for him and muttering "Have a good day sir." Thanatos didn't mind the people who worked for him, the butlers and maids and the cooks, that was. It's just that they were all dead and that kind of bothered him. He shrugged it off and looked around calling out for Mortis, the deathsteed flying through the air and landing before him. Thanatos smiled and patted Mortis. "Shall we leave?"

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 12:25 pm

Relick blushed slightly for humbling herself to Justin and stiood up. "Please forgive me. In my world, one who extends their hand to another is of a high status. I am sorry for my mistake." She then smiled broadly. "I'm Relick Hikaze of Darnassus. A pleasure to meet you."

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 12:35 pm

Gil's phone began to ring. "huh? Sorry Justin, I'll have to get a rain check on this fight. I got another participent to round up." Gil said. Justin lowered his sword. "Fine, I'll give Relick the grand tour of the place." Gil turned around and flew back into the portal. "The pleasure is mine Relick. Now, I'm guessing you are hungry, most people are after going through the portal.

Added after 7 minutes:

Gil came out of the protal and looked around. Now where is he. His name is... Salem. Gil thought as he flew around the area. He spoted Salem and decended. ((You should be able to se him Nameless))

Next

Return to Role Playing