One Piece RP OOC (Sign ups are closed.)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

One Piece RP OOC (Sign ups are closed.)

Postby Acktoo » Sat May 07, 2005 6:53 pm

Okay. Took me long enough, eh? One Piece sign up page, you know how these go. And if you have read or have seen Eiichiro Oda's One Piece, then you know how that goes too.

I will be taking applications for these positions for one hell of a pirate crew. Not all positions have to be taken, but the more the merrier. We won't be on the grand line immediately, though, and there will probably be some baddies from the manga itself.:

Captain-Taken
Swordsman-Taken
Navigator-Taken
Thief-Taken
Marksman-Taken
Handyman-Taken
Cook
Doctor-Taken
Archeologist-Taken
Musician-Taken

Character Sheet:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Description:
Eye Color:
Clothing:
Physical Description: (Body)
Inventory: (Includes Weapons)
Position Wanted: (Can be more than one)
Devil Fruit? (Yes or No)
If so, what power?Likes:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Reason for Being a Pirate:

Arrr, Mateys! (Sorry about that.)

-EDIT-Sorry about this edit, but my time on the computer was cut short, and I had to go somewhere. So, I have added a few things on the character sheet, and so it would be wise to adjust your character sheets accordingly.

-Name: Acktoo
-Height: 6'2"
-Weight: 175lbs
-Hair Description: Black, straight, runs down to his shoulders. It is tied up in a single ponytail.
-Eye Colr: Blue
-Clothing: Thinking about it....But he does have small, purple circle glasses.
-Physical Description: Medium build, slightly stronger lower body than upper. Slightly muscular and broad shouldered.
-Inventory: Two small, beige, bladed Oriental folding fans, and whatever is on his ship.
-Position: Captain
-Devil Fruit? No.
-Likes: Inns, the open air while sailing, reading, being a leader, and nice intelligent girls.
-Dislikes: Assholes, food wasters, and litterers.
-Bio: Acktoo lived on the outskirts of Monkey D. Luffy's village, but due to his mother's sickness, he didn't see much of Luffy, or even the town itself, not to mention the pirate Shanks and his crew. (Acktoo was about 10 here)Two years after Shanks had left the area, Acktoo's only parent, his mother, died. Acktoo ran away some time after his mother's funeral, and stowed away on a random ship in the area. After another ten years of doing oddjobs for random pirtaes, Acktoo left his ex-employers in the dust, and settled into a nice oceanside town on the east side of the Red Line, and north of the Grand Line. Acktoo stayed there for five years, watching pirates come time and time again, sharing the stories of their adventures and battles and such, which inspired Acktoo to follow his original dream of becoming a pirate. Acktoo bought a ship, and he set sail on the East Blue to find himself a crew.
-Reason for Being a Pirate: Being a pirate was Acktoo's dream when he was young, (No Joke) and Acktoo decided to pursue his dream with a relentless passion, ad he is planning on starting up a pirate crew of his very own.
Last edited by Acktoo on Mon May 09, 2005 4:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Too good for you.

Re: One Piece RP Sign Up. To the Grand Line, Me Hearties!!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 6:58 pm

Name: Patrik Juns
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 150
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: blue
Clothing: t-shirt, riped jeans and he wraps smoe cloth on his hands.
Inventory: Two knifes, food for one that lasts 5 days and high spirits.
Position Wanted: Thief
Bio: Unlike most thiefs, he steals from pirates. Not only that but he gives what he steals to people that really need it.
Reason for Being a Pirate: To test his skills
Devil Fuit: Yes
Power: highten reflexes and senses. He is said to move like a cat at time, so silently that he seems to be invisabile when he keeps to the shadows.
Dislikes: Pirates that think they can do anything they like.
Last edited by Nebacanezzar on Mon May 16, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Lord and Master » Sat May 07, 2005 7:01 pm

Name: felix harrison

Height: 5'8

Weight: 157ilb

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: hazel

Clothing: black cloak

Inventory: daggers,compass,food

Position Wanted: thife

Bio: Have been staeling all his life trying to stay alive. Both of his parents died when he young so he was left on the sreets. When he was 14 a man took him in and raised him to be a better tief. now the person that raised him is on his death bed.

Reason for Being a Pirate: Wants to earn money so that he can get his father (not real) can get an operation and he wants the kicks.

please accept me.
Shockro wrote:Theme song
Lord and Master, he's such a bastard but when a girl's in trouble he'll be there on the double.
Lord and Master, he's the one! Who will be shunned in the great land of fun.
Repeat**
Lord and Master, he's such a bastard but when a girl's in trouble he will be there on the double

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 7:11 pm

Name: Duke
Height: 5'6
Weight: 300 pounds
Hair Color: (cant' tell)
Eye Color: Green

Clothing: has a purple bandana that covers every inch of his hair that he never removes. has a blind fold that he trains himself to shoot without looking but takes it off when he isn't in combat. wears clothes simular to Link from legend of Zelda except the tunic is white with a gold dragon painted on it. (yes he wears pants)

Inventory: a normal pirate sowrd but his true weaponry revolves around his semi atumatic duel pirate pistols. though they look like the normal one shot pistols, he ha sinfact modified them to shoot up to 10 times before needing a reload.
Position Wanted:Marksman

Bio: Born in the lands of the Grand Line but was taken away from it for unknown reasons, he longs to return there. his greatest wish is to consume one of the devil fruit and gain its powers.
Reason for Being a Pirate: so he can go home to the grand line and consume the devil fruit. the treaure of the pirate king does not concern him

Postby Yatta » Sat May 07, 2005 8:33 pm

Name: Fayte D. Kreis
Height: 5"11
Weight: 140
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black

Position Wanted: Archeologist
Clothing: An dressy red over coat, white gloves, black pants, and brown boots.
Inventory: A simple case filled with archeological tools and a small pirate sword, mainly for show.
Bio: Fayte was born in a small island away from the rest of civilization in East Blue, with little culture in his life when he first went out he became obsessed with the outside world and has since refused to ever go back.
Reason for Being A Pirate: To learn all there is to learn about the world.
Devil Fruit Power: Suna Suna Fruit. The Ability to turn oneself into sand and at higher levels manipulate it.
Dislikes: People who talk to much.
(Can we use Devil Fruit powers?)
Last edited by Yatta on Sun May 08, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Blank Space>

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat May 07, 2005 8:38 pm

Aw...I wanted Swordsman...

Rayven would be perfect for that one.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Yatta » Sat May 07, 2005 8:40 pm

Even though I signed up for this I'm just wondering if youre going to post anything on the background of One Peice, the various races, the georgraphy of the world and etc. etc.
If not it looks to be just a fantasy style pirate RP with the "Grand Line" slapped in.
<Blank Space>

Postby fuzzylogik » Sat May 07, 2005 11:46 pm

the correct term is "me hardies" and it is derived from the frenchword “hardiâ€

Postby tainted_echo » Sun May 08, 2005 12:00 am

Name: Uko
Height: 6"2
Weight: 155
Hair Color: Blonde
Clothing: White t-shirt with a black long sleeve shirt over it.
Physical Description: Average build (i cant think of anything else please giv em ideas and i will add more things)
Inventory: Every map made for the ocean. Has two gigantic swords.
Position Wanted: Navigator, Swordsman
Bio: When Uko was born he was taken away from his parents by pirates and was raised by them. Growing up with pirates made him want to be one too.
Devils Fruit: Yes
Devils Fruit Power: Lighting speed even when holding onto his huge swords.
Dislikes: Land (Ya thats right he enjoys the ocean so much he hates to be on land)
Reason for Being a Pirate: He grew up with pirates and was taken care of by them. He wants to accomplish there dreams of getting One Piece.
Last edited by tainted_echo on Sun May 08, 2005 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Having trouble making appearances for your RP character? well here is your solution!
Appearances for Guys
Appearances for Girls
Feel free to use them!! This will be my little project to collect more pics for everybody to use.
It won't be updated all the time so don't check for new pics every day.

Postby Karo » Sun May 08, 2005 1:09 am

I'll try it, one problem though, I've only just started watching One Peice today, so I'll need a little guidence...
Name: Yuka
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair Color: red
Clothing: Yuka wears a hooded green velvet cloak, a blue silk shirt, black pants, a light green sash and runs around barefoot.
Inventory: Her clothers, a pack full of food and water and an array of throwing knifes.
Position Wanted: theif
Devil Fruit? no
If so, what power? none
Likes:pirating, theivery and starting fights with random npc's
Dislikes: Boredom, extremely nice people and guns
Bio: Yuka has been living on the streets most her life, knowing she would rather be ob the open ocean. She randomly looted rich people's houses until she stumbled onto an ornate knives set in one of the houses and nearly got caught for staring at them. So of course she took them, and has been training with them since that day.
Reason for Being a Pirate: Loves the ocean, loves traveling, and loves stealing from people, especially those who have more stuff than they need.
Last edited by Karo on Sun May 08, 2005 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Tuor » Sun May 08, 2005 1:25 am

Name:Francesco
Height:5' 8"
Weight:140lbs
Hair Color:dark brown
Eye Color:Brown
Clothing:unlaced white shirt, leather vest, properly fitted cotton pants, knee heigh boots, a heavy cloak for cold weather.
Inventory:Flask of wine, pack of medicinal herbs and bandages, a sabre, 2 rifled pistols and his main weapon a breach loading rifle(unlike a musket rifle's are accurate up to 600feet) and a pouch of ammunition.
Position Wanted:Marksman
Devil Fruit?: No
If so, what power?:N/A
Likes:Good wine, honourable people(as honourable as pirates can get, loyal people and a wide open target.
Dislikes:Cheap imitation wine, backstabbers, Spain(i)ards(?sp), areas where he can't use his gun properly, math :P . Being bossed about(excessively).
Bio:Born in Venice to a fairly wealthy family. He was with his father on a voyage to deliver a order of wine. On route their ship was attacked by pirates. His father brandishing his sabre rushed forward to defend the wine. After taking down 5 pirates he father was finally killed, Francesco drawing his belt knife rushed forward to protect his father's body. HE was only 15 but managed to kill 2 pirates. The captain admiring his skill and bravery offered him a chance to join his crew. In return they wouldn't destroy the wine or kill him. He also said he would give his father a proper burial. Francesco accpted and has been a pirate ever since.
Reason for Being a Pirate:Becuase he was forced to or he would be killed and his father's body defiled.
Last edited by Tuor on Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sun May 08, 2005 1:29 am

hey i called marksmen!
here is a clip from the exorsist you did not see.

http://jesusseizure.ytmnd.com/

Postby Tuor » Sun May 08, 2005 1:30 am

((It says position wanted. Plus nothings decided. Unless your name is next to marksmen...))
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sun May 08, 2005 1:33 am

oh.... okies then, have fun.
here is a clip from the exorsist you did not see.

http://jesusseizure.ytmnd.com/

Postby Tuor » Sun May 08, 2005 1:34 am

((Good Luck! ^_^ ))
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 8:01 am

Name: Erika Dolch
Height: 5'2"
Weight: You don't ask that of a lady!
Hair Description: light brown, short and a bit disheveled
Eye Color: green
Clothing: cuffed white shirt that's so old that it looks grey, worn brown pants, and no shoes
Physical Description: At first glance, Erika looks a bit like a boy, since she wears men's garb and has smaller breasts. She is thin, and has a strange prettiness about her. She tries to use her boyish looks to her advantage to try and get on a ship.
Inventory: a small sickle, a wooden box filled with vials, herbs, and various elixers, and a small blue gem that she wears around her neck, hidden under her shirt (her mother has one just like it)
Position Wanted: Doctor
Devil Fruit? No
If so, what power?: N/A
Dislikes: most pirates, people who won't take help when they need it, hard tack
Bio: Erika's mother, Lorelei, was a legendary alchemist and was learning the secrets of alchemy from her. One night, a fleet of pirates came to her village, in search of the alchemist there who could turn lead into gold. The other villagers, too scared for their own lives, immediately turned over Lorelei to the pirate captain. Erika pleaded with the pirates, begging them to take her instead of her mother, but they just laughed and took Lorelei on to one of their ships, never to be seen again. Five years passed since that horrible night, and within those five years, Erika has been looking for a ship to help her find her mother. She is alone and orphaned, with no money to call her own, and mediocre alchemic skills, so everyone she asks always turns her down or laughs in her face. At this point, Erika would do anything to find her mother, even join up with a pirate crew, the one thing that she despises most.
Reason for Being a Pirate: she needs a ship to find her mother

Just to let you know, I don't mean alchemy from Fullmetal Alchemist. I mean alchemy in the historical sense of the word.
Last edited by Relick on Sun May 08, 2005 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Shockro » Sun May 08, 2005 10:57 am

Rayven, go ahead and apply to the swordsman job with Rayven, alright? We are applying, it just means that there will be some compition for the job.

Name: Samisen Gitaa (Called Sami for short)

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 150ibs

Hair Color: Dirty Blond

Eye Color: Blue

Clothing: One his head he wears a dark blue bandana that ties off a the book. A medium-sized black vest that buttons up down the middle with grey, fingerless gloves on his hands. He wear failry designed blue pants that are loose and let him breath (sorry for no big description this character)

Inventory: He carries a simple variety of instruments that he can play, not all at once mind you. They all stow easiy at his waist or in a pouch. The instruments are a fairly sized lute that he straps to his back, a flute, a violin and the bow for the violin. He uses all of them as weapons in turn, him being best with his lute as his main weapon/instrument.

Position Wanted: Musician

Bio: He practiced to become a great musician for the most part of his life, and soon after his parents died he taught himself how to protect himself with the instruments without breaking them. Some unhappy circumstances made the corrupted law work against him. He ran off to find a pirate crew that he could join to become more of an extremity of an outlaw instead of a regular petty criminal. He figured a crew would need a good musician who knows how to handle himself if needed.

Reason for Being a Pirate: He only enjoys being one extreme or the other. If he can't make a reputation being an honorable musician, than he would have to make a reputation of being a pirate's musician.

Postby Acktoo » Sun May 08, 2005 3:44 pm

Changed some info on the character sheets. See above.
Too good for you.

Re: One Piece RP Sign Up. To the Grand Line, Me Hardies!!

Postby Yatta » Sun May 08, 2005 4:40 pm

Updated my profile.
<Blank Space>

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun May 08, 2005 4:41 pm

Updated.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby tainted_echo » Sun May 08, 2005 4:43 pm

Profile updated
Having trouble making appearances for your RP character? well here is your solution!
Appearances for Guys
Appearances for Girls
Feel free to use them!! This will be my little project to collect more pics for everybody to use.
It won't be updated all the time so don't check for new pics every day.

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 4:45 pm

Mine's updated too! ^_^

Postby Acktoo » Sun May 08, 2005 5:21 pm

My profile added to first post.

All of you won't join at once, though. Like in Luffy's adventure, I will come and find you guys. It will be a short wait for some, and for others, you get a more dramatic entrance. Yay!
Too good for you.

Postby Relick » Sun May 08, 2005 5:30 pm

Good idea! Then it won't be so confusing as to who's doing what where. So, are we all in and who gets to start off in the beginning of the story?

Postby Acktoo » Sun May 08, 2005 5:33 pm

Checking now.
Furthermore, if need be, I'll assign the titles that are left to the members.
Too good for you.

Next

Return to Role Playing