[center]Zoids tournament official handout[/center]
Welcome to Elemia Coliseum, the gathering place for the greatest zoid pilots on Zi. Before we start, let's go over a few rules.
1. No godmoding. These Zoids may have thick armor but they also have huge weapons. Armor can be torn away if it is hit correctly.
2. If a zoid is hit hard enough, it will be subject to CSF, Cammand System Freeze. This is when your controls willcease to work and your Zoid will become suspended. This counts as a loss for whoever is unfortunate enough to suffer this.
3. Certain attacks, like the Charged Particle Gun series, have attacks so devestating that ZBC commisions will only allow them to be fired once per battle. Getting hit full blast with one of these weapons can send a zoid into CSF, if not worse, but the fact that they can only be used once, it is probably best for you to save it for emergencies.
4. Attacking the core or the head of a zoid is illegal, since most cockpits are located in the zoid's head. This is different when fighting bi-pedal zoids, since their cockpits are usually in the chest. Attacking the head or chest will result in an automatic loss.
5. Please take note that zoids do not have an unlimited ammo supply, and reloading will be neccesary. Each battle will be issued a transport zoid with a fully alert staff. Just move your zoid into the transport zoid and let the staff reload your arsenal. You must leave immediately after they finish, because hiding in a transport zoid is strictly prohibited.
6. Also, zoids are not fully organic and cannot regenerate. Repairs will be needed after hard battles. That's why it's a good idea to have two zoids, because you can use the other one while the first is in maintenance.
Please remember that these rules are only for you and the other player's enjoyment.
-Zoids Battle Commisions(ZBC)