Zoids RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Zoids RP

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat May 07, 2005 5:31 pm

[center]Zoids tournament official handout[/center]

Welcome to Elemia Coliseum, the gathering place for the greatest zoid pilots on Zi. Before we start, let's go over a few rules.

1. No godmoding. These Zoids may have thick armor but they also have huge weapons. Armor can be torn away if it is hit correctly.

2. If a zoid is hit hard enough, it will be subject to CSF, Cammand System Freeze. This is when your controls willcease to work and your Zoid will become suspended. This counts as a loss for whoever is unfortunate enough to suffer this.

3. Certain attacks, like the Charged Particle Gun series, have attacks so devestating that ZBC commisions will only allow them to be fired once per battle. Getting hit full blast with one of these weapons can send a zoid into CSF, if not worse, but the fact that they can only be used once, it is probably best for you to save it for emergencies.

4. Attacking the core or the head of a zoid is illegal, since most cockpits are located in the zoid's head. This is different when fighting bi-pedal zoids, since their cockpits are usually in the chest. Attacking the head or chest will result in an automatic loss.

5. Please take note that zoids do not have an unlimited ammo supply, and reloading will be neccesary. Each battle will be issued a transport zoid with a fully alert staff. Just move your zoid into the transport zoid and let the staff reload your arsenal. You must leave immediately after they finish, because hiding in a transport zoid is strictly prohibited.

6. Also, zoids are not fully organic and cannot regenerate. Repairs will be needed after hard battles. That's why it's a good idea to have two zoids, because you can use the other one while the first is in maintenance.

Please remember that these rules are only for you and the other player's enjoyment.

-Zoids Battle Commisions(ZBC)

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Re: Zoids RP

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 5:35 pm

"Heh, looks like its another great day." James said. He had been going from town to town waiting to be given a fight. "You guys ready?" THe Shadow Fox and Slash Liger did nothing, but he saw it as a yes.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat May 07, 2005 5:35 pm

Vik pulled his cloak around him tightly and inched closer to the fire. During the day, the desert was scorching but at night, temperatures dropped only to a little above zero. "Rest up, Clarion. We've still got a couple of miles to go before we reach the coliseum." He said to his liger, who was curled up behind him next to Pheros, his Battle Cougar.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 5:38 pm

Arriving at the Coloseum, James got out and looked around. "Now where do I sign in?"
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat May 07, 2005 5:45 pm

A guard near the coliseum's entrance noticed Jame's confused expression. laughing slightly, he pointed to the north end of the arena. "Signups are over there. But you just missed the rush. The lines extending practically all the way to Romeo City. But, then again, I could add your name onto the list for you by using my employee password. It might save you some trouble but you're going to have to do something for me in return."

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 6:05 pm

"And what would that be?" James asked.

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 6:14 pm

Rince Dunken then? welcome to the torunies and thansk for buying me that medicine" said one of the sign up employees. "thank YOU for telling me where to purchase a tactical nuke for the Zabat" said Rice smiling as his zoids were transported in.
here is a clip from the exorsist you did not see.

http://jesusseizure.ytmnd.com/

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat May 07, 2005 6:18 pm

"I've been itching for some excitement all day." The gurad said, "And the Hinges on my zoid, Sylvia are getting rusty. How about it? Beat me in a battle and I'll even let bypass the entrance fee. Sound like a good deal?"

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 6:24 pm

"You my friend, just got yourself a match." James said. 'I'll even let you chouse the Zoid I'll use. Slash Liger or Shadow Fox?"

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 6:25 pm

Rice heard this and walked over. "would this be a single fight or team based?" he asked

Postby Loud mouth » Sat May 07, 2005 6:26 pm

Loki was observing the people conversing "Enthusiastic aren't they." he thought
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 6:26 pm

"Its a one on one. I can only use one." James said.

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 6:32 pm

I see, well this will be a good chance to watch the competition" said Rice then smiled thinking of his nuke. his transport crew was making more as he walked arround and though it was only 1/3rd of a mile blast radius, it would do what he needed to win a match.
Last edited by Davic's Ghost on Sat May 07, 2005 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat May 07, 2005 6:33 pm

"Ah, so we're attracting a crowd..." He said, looking at the people surrounding them, "Fine. Then I shall fight with the Shadow Fox. I don't know how long it'll be before someone notices I'm away from my post so you better make this worth my time." He drew back one of his sleeves, revealing a pilot-to-zoid communicator. "Sylvia, come!" Deep barking came in responce as a blue and white Hound Soldier bounded up to them. "By the way, my name is Kent. What's your's?"
Last edited by Dark_slushie_plushie on Sat May 07, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Loud mouth » Sat May 07, 2005 6:34 pm

Loki went to a spectators booth reserved for military personel upon hearing about a challenge

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 6:37 pm

Trent watched from inside his Konig wolf, aka Specter.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 6:44 pm

"The name is James." He said. "Shadow Fox, come!" Shadow Fox did so. He got into the cockpit. "I'm ready when you are."

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 6:45 pm

"this should be good" said Rice. "specter, keep track and record this so that i can study his moves." said Rice as he watched the screen.

(can't wait for a chance to use my nuke.)

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 6:47 pm

((You know that I have two Zoids, right? Cause I might use the other one when and if we fight.))

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 6:49 pm

(well aware. but MY guy keeps his Nuke in the transport and retreats to equip it so that it isn't accidentally hit and blows the zoid and pilot to hell)

Postby Loud mouth » Sat May 07, 2005 6:50 pm

OOC:random Question for future referance, Does the neck count as part of the chest or head?

IC: loki walked into the observation room, "Keep track of a match involving a Shadow Fox and gather dat on both competetors." a person in the room wnet into salute "Understood Sir." Loki sat down in a chair.
Last edited by Loud mouth on Sat May 07, 2005 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 6:50 pm

((Why have a Nuke? Its not like you need to blow up Japan or anything.))

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat May 07, 2005 6:53 pm

Sylvia crouched down and Kent jumped into the cockpit. "Alright. Let's go!" He said, slamming the hood shut. He flipped both of his frontal face lances forward and charged at the Shadow Fox, aiming to strike right between the head and damage the shoulders.

Added after 1 minutes:

Loud mouth wrote:OOC:random Question for future referance, Does the neck count as part of the chest or head?

IC: loki walked into the observation room, "Keep track of a match involving a Shadow Fox and gather dat on both competetors." a person in the room wnet into salute "Understood Sir." Loki sat down in a chair.
Hitting the neck is allowed. The rule only prohibits direct damage to pilots.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat May 07, 2005 6:54 pm

"Ok, disscarge smoke." James said to Shadow Fox. Smoke filled the area. "Now for optical stealth." Shadow Fox dissapeared. "Now lets get behind him."

Postby Davic's Ghost » Sat May 07, 2005 6:57 pm

Nebacanezzar wrote:((Why have a Nuke? Its not like you need to blow up Japan or anything.))

(why hav e charged partical gun capable of blowing a zoid to smithriens if killing the pilot is illegal? anyways, i love nuclear weps an its only a third the power of a natural nuke)

Next

Return to Role Playing