New Teen Titans rp

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

New Teen Titans rp

Postby rameses » Tue May 03, 2005 7:45 pm

This was done with loudmouths consent, so no one say anything.
The rp will be set a short time after the last mainstream episode (Ravens birthday) and will entail quite a few elements foreign to the TT universe, but those i will make clear later,
rules:
1:have a respectable amount of knowledge about the TT universe,(as a test ill ask you a question)
2:be a decent typist
3:follow basic netiquet
4:there will be NO out of character posts in this rp, anything too long to put in double parentheses is a waste of space.
5:if you join, you MUST intend to stay for the long haul, if you HAVE to leave, ill gladly kill your character ^.^
6:original chars allowed, but ill have to look them over.

original character spots needed for filling:
Robin
Beast Boy
Cyborg
Starfire
i will handle the stress of three chars, Raven, Jinx, and an original character ill intro much later in the rp. submit original characters in this format:
name
appearance(height, weight, build, eyes, hair, clothing, you can substitute a pic for the appearance description, and it would actually be pretty nice if a few people would submit some, if not ill have to have them made ^^ im such a good rp boss!)
SHORT bio (keep it under five sentences, anything else you can do via in rp conversation, BUT NOT TOO MUCH OF IT AT ONCE)

you can have up to two original chars and as many copyrighted chars as you want IF AND ONLY IF i ok you. and dont worry, the question wont be TOO hard, and if you get it wrong ill ask you a less hard one, if you get that wrong... well if your a decent rper i might still ok you,
Im afraid I just dont have the motivation to be a Psychobilly...
(A shiny dime for whomever gets it.)

Postby Loud mouth » Tue May 03, 2005 7:50 pm

Dude, just stating you still should put this through the Rp ideas section, either way Can I have Slade?
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby rameses » Tue May 03, 2005 7:52 pm

ah... well ill go post it anyway, and yes, i forgot to add him, feel free to take control of the possessed psycho.

Postby Loud mouth » Tue May 03, 2005 7:55 pm

Thank you, and Slades far from Psycho he's just very, very Jaded.

Heres my original character.

Name: Oddyseus

Powers: has control over wind, he can glide an inch off the ground thus allowing him to move very fast, launch wind gusts for either sharp or blunt damage at an opponent, only tempereraly fly, and if the conditions are right, control lightning/electricity.

Appearance: 6' 9" tall has dark grey eyes, light silver hair, wears a black shirt, black fatiuge pants, black boots, and a long midnight blue (a tone of blue that looks black unless in the right lighting conditions) coat.

Aliance: anyone against his old man

Bio: Quite literaly the bastard child of Slade, Slade left his mother when she was pregnant with him, and only bothered to care if his son existed once he developed powers. needless to say Oddyseus didn't take too kindly to slade.

Personality: As much as he hates to admit it he shares the same distant and arrogant attitude Slade but he usually hides that side of him.
Last edited by Loud mouth on Mon May 09, 2005 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby rameses » Tue May 03, 2005 7:56 pm

Whatever man, anybody that wears a mask as often as that man is unstable, no two ways about it, oh well, just play him well and we'll all get along just fine.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue May 03, 2005 8:19 pm

The Hell he's Unstable.

Loudmouth, with a character like Slade, Expect mounds upon mounds of Bitching if you get the slightest thing wrong. This is why I try to stay away from the More Badass Canonical characters.

I'm still in as Red X right? If yes, I'll go ahead and move my Sheet for him over to this thread.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Re: New Teen Titans rp

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue May 03, 2005 8:21 pm

Can I use the character I was going to use for this that I posted in the other sign up?
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Loud mouth » Tue May 03, 2005 9:05 pm

Hasegawa Rayven wrote:The Hell he's Unstable.

Loudmouth, with a character like Slade, Expect mounds upon mounds of Bitching if you get the slightest thing wrong. This is why I try to stay away from the More Badass Canonical characters.

I'm still in as Red X right? If yes, I'll go ahead and move my Sheet for him over to this thread.

If I screw it up, feel free ot revoke My Slade privilages, and find someone who'd be better.

Postby Aaron » Tue May 03, 2005 9:57 pm

Well, I'm coming back with Gaia (obviously, I haven't gotten a chance to play as him) and I'm making the same offer, if no one else is nice enough to take the burden off of me, as I'd much rather not, I'll play as Robin. I'm only last resort though.
Guess who's back?

Postby rameses » Tue May 03, 2005 10:04 pm

Everyone can go ahead and copy their sheets from the last one (does it seem like my rp thread is doing better than loudmouths attempt at revival? :P)
Hasegawa, you can be red x, if you can figure out how to work him into the storyline, it might be kinda hard, but feel free,
Nebacanezzer and chaos zero, ill send your entry questions about the series momentarily, loudmouth and rayven are accepted, as its pretty obvious they know what theyre doing.
We still need some of the essential chars, if you guys who participated in the original rp want to invite others who did as well feel free, or just list them and ill write them at first oppurtunity.

Postby Aaron » Tue May 03, 2005 10:07 pm

Name: Aaron AKA Gaia
Powers: Like his younger sister Terra, he can control the earth, however, he is more trained and can actually use it at will, and to an extent more than Terra. Also, he has the ability to make his body age halt, so his body has stopped at the age of 18.
Apperance: Black hair like Robin's, but is more flat and more formal like, but isn't gelled. Wears blue, straight jeans, a black long sleeve, and a brown trenchcoat. He is 5' 6", has blue eyes.
Alliance: Good, and just a tad more against Slade than anyone else.
Bio:Aaron had lived a simple life with his sister and family. He knew he had powers back then, but he hadn't bothered to learn how to use them. However, when learning that Slade had controled and used Terra for his own good, and that she had sacrificed herself to save Jump City, Aaron chose to learn and control his powers and use them for to better the world. Adopting the hero name Gaia, Aaron learned how to control his powers at a staggering pace, and also learned how to fight with a sword. Also, he trained his body to strengthen, so he has almost reached the level that Robin had obtained.

Personality: Aaron is one of those people who would give their life for their friends without hesitation. He is also nice, kind, and caring. However, due to Terra's sacrifice, he has gotten a little more distant. Also, Aaron likes to rely on his human abilities, like running, jumping, punching and kicking, and fighting with a sword, rather than using his earth powers, which he will use without hesitation if needed.

Bleah. If I'm going to play as him, I'll submit the character sheet for Robin, but not now. Oh yeah, is Mandy going to be here? I mean, after all, she IS playing as Terra.
Guess who's back?

Postby rameses » Tue May 03, 2005 10:09 pm

If she decides to join then yes i suppose, btw, both your questions have been sent to to you via pm, answer correctly and your officially in, this is a BLOOD PACT, remember, no ducking out.

Postby Aaron » Tue May 03, 2005 10:11 pm

Bleah, I never duck out of something. Except for Pirates of the Carribean, which I had second thoughts about joining in the first place anyway. Hell, I'll use a Wheel of Time Water Oath if needed.
Guess who's back?

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue May 03, 2005 10:32 pm

Name: Red X

Powers: Has the Red X Suit that Robin created in an attempt to get closer to Slade. Powered by Xenothium Dirivative, It has many Powers, Allowing a Limited form of Flight, Control/Floating in midair, A Multitude of Special abilities from X shaped Shuriken, to fighting claws/spinning blades, to any number of different effects that the X-Shuriken can be charged with energy to do. It also has a Stealth generator, and limited speed enhancement, that when used correctly, gives the impression of one Phasing out of existence to onlookers.

Appearance: A Completely Black Bodysuit and short cape, with a Red Jagged X-shape across the Torso, and a cowl that completely covers his face, that looks like a Skull. the entire costume is rather ragged looking, giving the suit a very Wraith-like appearance.

Alliance: Himself, and whoever he decides to be helping if he ever does.

Bio: A thief in trade and in philosophy, Red X lives by the code of Looking out for Number one. Not a Violent person, he fights only when he needs to, and prefers to avoid conflicts using stealth and guile. His true name and Identity is unknown at the moment, as he has not revealed his Identity to anyone as of yet. As of late though, he seems to have developed a Romantic Fixation on Starfire of the Teen Titans, as well as a strange Fixation of annoying her leader Robin as much as possible.

Personality: A rather carefree Person, Red X Lives for the Thrill of the Challenge, and Fighting with Robin is always a Challenge whether it's beside him or against him. He also finds his "Pursuit" of Starfire's passionate Tamaranian spirit to be a great challenge as well.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby lemony_freshness » Tue May 03, 2005 11:32 pm

Can I be Raven?(yo u guys)
"If life gives you lemons, throw them at people. And guess what? Life gave me lemons."

Postby Slipslash » Wed May 04, 2005 8:26 am

Here's mine
Name:Slipslash
Powers:the stregnth thing and one other, but not at the moment
Hieght:5'6"
weapons:7ft. long busterblade and twin magnums
Bio:just another loner who found his way to Jump city

and i'll be Beast Boy too.

and Cyborg if no one akes him.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Slick » Wed May 04, 2005 9:44 am

Never thought you'd see me in this forum RPing did ya.

Name: Slick

Powers: Super speed and your basic one two punch fighter

Appearance: His suit is like that of any cross country biker, but with slight modifications. His short spiked brown hair and blue eyes give him that punk rocker look, but his average muscle build tells other things.

Alliance: Who ever he fells like at the time.

Bio: Once a former racer, Slick was on his way to fame and fortune at an earily age. But fate decided other wise. On the last lap of the most important race of his life, the tailing car got close too his bumper and made Slick spin out of control, hitting the wall at a speed of 203 mph and was presumed dead on impact. But what the public didn’t know was Slick was secretly chosen to undergo gene manipulation that would speed up his injury. But again fate stepped in. Something went wrong and accelerated his genes up to abnormal speeds. Now he gets his fix without fast cars, he just goes out for a little run and on the side decided to fight crime.

Personality: He’s that lade back kind of person who lives for the thrill and fun of the moment. His mind tends to be a bit perverted at times but you learn to live with it.
Last edited by Slick on Wed May 04, 2005 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jay » Wed May 04, 2005 9:49 am

HOLY CRAP SNAFU PERSON!
XD
Dude, you're totally welcomed here, especially since you have no grammar issues :D
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Slick » Wed May 04, 2005 9:51 am

thanks ^_^

I used to RP all the time on yahoo but stoped cause of the constand stairs down my back by parents

Postby Jay » Wed May 04, 2005 5:32 pm

Yeah, that's like, the gayest thing they can do =
Good thing I secure some very good privacy >.>

Postby Slick » Wed May 04, 2005 8:49 pm

Sooo when do we start this thing?

Postby Jay » Wed May 04, 2005 9:00 pm

You'll definetly have to wait until ramses gets back to you guys.

Postby Loud mouth » Wed May 04, 2005 9:01 pm

Don't we need the other main characters to be called still?

Postby Slick » Wed May 04, 2005 9:06 pm

Yea, I would but I like to just handle one character at a time.

I think all we need is Stairfire to be filled

Postby rameses » Wed May 04, 2005 9:29 pm

Ok guys, heres the schtick, (a word i love to use a little too much)
Lemony freshness, you cant be raven, ill be playing her, and you used shorthand in a forum.
Everyone else, ill be sending your questions momentarily, we will start as soon as someone appears who is willing to play starfire.
Slipslash:Not accepted, reasoning? Your profile is as bare as ive ever seen. Ill let you try again, but im gonna need WAY more details than that and better typistry to boot, everyone else looks good so far.
(By the way, Jay? Will you be joining us or will you just be a casual observer?)

Next

Return to Role Playing