Cirque de la Nuit : OOC - accepting all fresh meat.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Cirque de la Nuit : OOC - accepting all fresh meat.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Alright, I have a new CS on page 2, anything I need added?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:28 pm

No. It's surprisingly...alright.

Asmo@That's good, they're showing up. Although I'll probably just have them be the same types as yours.

Which, by the way, would mean you'd have some influence over a good portion of the circus's workhands.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 pm

So, I'm accepted?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Yeah, sure.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:57 pm

YAHOO!!!
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Iris » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 pm

How big or how small is she by the way MLS? Just something I've been rather curious about.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:02 pm

A few feet tall, I thought I put that in the CS.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Specifically how much, MLS? 3 ft? 4ft? 2 ft?
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:08 pm

About 3'9".
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Asmodai » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Hah, Marea's imps are going to have so much fun with her
Mephobiac

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Don't be fooled, she's very fast with her magick.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Asmodai » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm

While her speed shouldn't be of much concern (just pick on her when she's inside a confined space), the magic is... like their master, the imps are rather susceptible for magic.

Still... they could always just overrun her with sheer numbers :D
Mephobiac

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 pm

And how could they find her in a pumpkin patch?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:31 pm

By over running the pumpkin patch with their number, devouring and cutting anything in their way.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:36 pm

I feel I should mention that following someone who can control plants, into their own garden, would just be really fucking stupid.

Also no bullying. We don't want another gang war starting on after what happened with the gremlins and the minions and the rest.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:I feel I should mention that following someone who can control plants, into their own garden, would just be really fucking stupid.

Exactly. Anyone who'd step foot in her garden while she's hiding would be... headless.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Asmodai » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:43 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:I feel I should mention that following someone who can control plants, into their own garden, would just be really fucking stupid.

Those are the keywords here. Fearing no death (or being to stupid to realize) they would gleefully run in there. But yeah, they'd lose on her grounds.

Also, added a little extra something to the species history, involving the Gem Dragons. Mastermind and I had discussed this over Skype, and thought it was a good idea.
Mephobiac

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:46 pm

That makes sense.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Burnyourhousedown » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:01 pm

I notice that if anyone were to get angry at Remy, they'd have to basically not use any of their powers. It seems like lots of the powers are incredibly dangerous, which means they're safer for him. I think it'd be funny to see Remy in a situation where someone, angry with him, figures out that the best way to hurt him is to do something like very slowly approach him with an exposed knife, making sure he pays attention to their presence.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Michael doesn't get angry, only interested. He will probably lay the Irish jokes on pretty thick though. Does Remy even know about Ireland and their folklore about leprechauns?

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:50 pm

why do I suspect that Micheal and Will will be Best friends forever.
More Robots

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Maybe because they're both as classy as magically possible.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 pm

There is that, I didn't think of that exactly. The reason, I bring it up is because your guy is the living embodiment of greed and my guy creates gems.
More Robots

Postby Burnyourhousedown » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 pm

He probably is aware of Ireland, especially since a part of his powers do revolve around their patron saint.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 pm

St. Patrick?
High Queen Dovahkiin

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing