Shaman King RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Danakir » Tue May 17, 2005 4:04 pm

''Uh... thank you...''

Misten answered with an unsteady voice. He then took a deep breath and concentred channeling the power of Sin into his hand he then took is sword and with a single move of the hand embeded Sin into it changing the sword appearance and... his with it. A deep red aura surrounded the sword as it transformed into a much more demonic looking sword and ancient demon scriptures took the place of all the Taoist sacred scriptures. However the change were the most obvious on Misten who, freed from Sin presence, got a nearly angelic look around him since his power had grew out exponentially from Sin presence in him. This mystic power of his combined to his nature made him get a pair of extremelly cute, albeit weird, small angel wings in the back.

(Think Flonne of Disgaea for the wings.)
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Can you feel the irony? *Wink-nudge-wink*

Postby Jay » Tue May 17, 2005 6:33 pm

((This just gets better and better lol))

Teppiata's right eye sparkled, "Holy shit..."
Soon, Misten found himself in a deathly hug, soon after his release, Teppiata looked at him with a huge grin, "Well, anyways, let's start."
She pointed to a simple looking rock to the side, "Use a slashing attack on that rock, try to reach into the seperate mind that is in your sword and transfer how to do the move into yourself, this usually takes a while to master."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Danakir » Tue May 17, 2005 6:46 pm

(Indeed ^^)

''Actually Sin been commenting on my... new appearance for the last minute.''

Misten said a slight blush still present from the hug.

Misten concentrated. Sin spoke to him clearly for not only was she powerful but she was, for once, willing to cooperate. In one quick move from the wrist the blade sliced at the air cutting it in half from the pressure. The aura of the sword followed this lack of pressure creating a deadly wave of what would seem to be a fiery line of destruction aimed at the rock for the ignorant. The seemingly easy attack still crushed the rock to pieces.

''This...is...incredible...''

Misten said with huge impressed eyes. He couldn't believe he just had done THAT.
Nebacanezzar wrote:((If you just did this to keep your guy in the story, you have a very bad taste with when and how to do so. I mean, rescuing us when only a few have attacked.)

Postby Jay » Tue May 17, 2005 7:18 pm

Teppiata smiled, "Well, that was pretty good for practice, now, let's move on, just wait a second..."
Later, Teppiata came back, and in a feat of self strength and ability, she hefted a rather large boulder, completly smooth. It was about 5-7 times her size, she patted it on the side with a few hand slap, there was a rather large crack in the base that was barely noticable, Teppiata gleamed, "This... this is a gigantic boulder of Furukadium, a very spirit resistant type of mineral. Now, these are usually used as a target for the practice of shaman attacks because of their incredible durability (making this up, but come on :P Don't tell me you don't like it?). Now, don't be discouraged if you don't even seemingly scratch it the first bit of time, it's not supposed to."
Teppiata smiled and patted Misten on the head, "You may begin deary. You may come in once you've made a scratch on it."
((It should take a while and quite a few attacks before he can even scratch it the slightest, this could be imagined as one of those typical hero tests, where he concentrates on it, not stopping once until he has succeeded. The task of scratching the boulder itself should take up the whole day, so we can just skip until say... the sunset when he finally scratches it, celebrating and such XD))

Postby Danakir » Thu May 19, 2005 4:05 pm

(Okay. Sorry, I didn't see your post until today. xD)

Misten took a look at the boulder in front of him. The light of the sun reflecting it's glorious light upon the cold side of the Furukadium.

Misten stroke at it with full force. Doing nothing...

''What the...?'' Misten said with a surprised expression.

Misten tried a few times again.

''Sheesh... guess I'll have to get serious there.''

Misten said taking is sword into a weird stance pointing it toward the rock.

''Dance of a Summer Whisper!''

Misten shouted slashing at an incredible speed on the boulder in a quick and light dance that goes to such a speed that one would be easily fooled into thinking it to be an illusion. Shivering illusion of a red trail of blood splitted the air into an endless dance of gusting winds. Dancing around the boulder into a state of pure concentration Misten attacked what he knew to be the weak point multiple time.

However this was all to no avail for once the dust settled the rock had not even the slightest of scratch. Misten repeated the process multiple time using techniques that all were more complex then the last for hours upon hours into a determined concentration. Not only was he doing it for Sin and Teppiata but, also, for himself.

Time had passed and the sun had settled into dusk. In one last attempt to pierce the rock defences Misten backed away and charged with all is force into a single point with one mighty trust of his blade that echoes far into the area. Leaving a circle of dust behind him it was not before the aforementioned dust settled that he heard the cracking noise. Checking the precise point he had stroke with all is might Misten could see a deep scratch.

''At last...''

Misten said tear flowing from his eyes.

''I did it! I did it! No, we did it! Sin, Teppiata thank you! Thank you so much!''

Misten said with pure glee running toward Teppiata location with a huge smile and still talking to himself from his overflowing joy.

Postby Jay » Thu May 19, 2005 5:15 pm

Teppiata smirked, ruffling his hair, "Good job Misten."
She smiled at him, "C'mon, let's celebrate with some good food! We'll worry about trainin futher tomorrow."

Postby Danakir » Thu May 19, 2005 8:15 pm

''Oh! You're too kind Teppiata! I don't deserve this. In fact I should be the one thanking you! Thank you so much for everything. You're...''

Misten seemed to have some difficulties to continue.

''You're the kindest person I've ever meet. You've done so much for me... I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you.''

Misten said not knowing what to do. No one had ever been so kind to him so for him this was a situation he was totally clueless as to how to manage it.

Previous

Return to Role Playing