Shaman King RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Shaman King RP

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:31 pm

"You did well, you have passed the test." The man said. Haro was hurt, but he would live. "Here, take this, it is called the Oracle Bell. It will inform you of your next match, who you will be fighting and where the fight will take place." Haro took the Oracle Bell. "Thanks, but how do I use it?" He asked. "It will activate when the information is available." The man said. He walked off and Haro was left alone with his spirits.
Well, that was inforative.

Yes it was. Now Haro, are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?

"Yes Junicanwa, I'm very sure. Now lets go see Yoh, I need a place to stay and we are old friends." Haro leaned on his staff and started to walk off in the direction of Yoh's house.

((Now, we are pretending that my character knows Yoh, even if Haro is made up. Just post that you arrived in Tokyo and are looking for a place to stay, stuff like that. I will then Rp a Shaman Fight official, or Acktoo can. Then its downhill from there, I hope.))
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Acktoo » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:32 pm

((If anybody doesn't know, I'm Yoh.))
Too good for you.

Postby Jay » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:44 pm

Ming stood in a collection of trees silently, the wind blowing her t-shirt, causing it to flutter in the air, she blinked, "So Leslie... where is this person that is to test us...?"
Leslie blinked, "I don't know Ming, but just keep you wits about you... I don't feel exactly safe."
Ming looked around suspiciously.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Re: Shaman King RP

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:47 pm

A man apeared behind Ming. "Hello." he said in a deep voice. "I am a Shaman Fight official and I am here to test you." He removed his cloak to show a large bull scull around his waist. "The test will begin as soon as you are ready." A large bull appeared in front of the man. I am not to sure about this one. "Thats what you said about the one that fought Silva, and the boy won." Very well Goldva, but I still am not sure about this one.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:49 pm

Matt leaned against a trash can in the front hall of the Tokyo train station. People rushed by all around him, hurrying to catch their trains or greet the new arrivals. Matt was in the middle of the flow, standing still like a rock caught in a river.
"Look at these people. They are so caught up with the tiny details of their lives that they don't even stop to admire the beautiful scenery around them."
Matt turned a weary eye towards the voice, finding the hundred year old alchemist sitting on the trash can. "The train has a schedule of its own. It can't bend itself to meet everybody's needs. I understand things were done diferently in our country, but we're on solid ground now." He took a deep breath and exhaled momentarily. "The air is more abundant down here. I'm thinking clearer than ever."
"Are you sure we're at the right location?"
"I'm sure. That official should be here any minute now."

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:51 pm

((I'll let Acktoo take this one.))

Postby Acktoo » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:52 pm

((My brain is kinda in "dead" mode right now, so I'll post later. When I can make a good post.))
Too good for you.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:53 pm

((Does this mean I have to wait?))

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:55 pm

((Damn, Then I'll have to do it.))

A man in a white cloak came out of no where. "Hello, are you Matt?" He asked. Then he turned to the ghost. "and are you his ghost, the alchemist?"

Postby Jay » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:56 pm

Ming turned around, scanning over Silva quietly, bitting on a toothpick in her mouth, moving it up and down, she spit it out to the side, her right hand playing around with on of her yoyos, moving it up and down feverishly, "Alright then... Leslie?"
Leslie formed beside her, quickly they spirit merged and Ming looked up at Silva, "Ready when you are..."

((So how do you plan to have people find out about oversouling? After a bit of fighting or what?))
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Acktoo » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:56 pm

((If Neb isn't able to post, I'll come up with one. It may not be pretty, though.))
Too good for you.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:02 pm

Vik jumped a little when he heard the voice. Spinning around, he came face to face with the man in white. "Yes, I am Matt."
"And I am Aegis, his guardian ghost. Are you the tournament official?"

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Doujinshi X.2 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:03 pm

*Doru*
The boat swept away,the water splashing water around as the tourist
looked at the city and its
amazing lights.Doru hanged his jacket on the coat hanger and sat down,he had a hard time trying to get on the boat"huh,today is the day are journey finnaly starts."The boat went faster as t headed towards the city,Doru had
got up from his
seat and went outside to look at the stars and
all its wonders.As the boat went to the docks Doru got all his things,
his suitcases,his jacket,his clothes and his ticket.He walked towards the exit and holded his things very carefully"docking bay 7 is now
ready,hold on"said the speakerbox,and as Doru looked around he saw them
stoping"well,Tokyo here i come."Doru walked off and went to Hiragata South street LN."Okay i need to
be at Hiragata North street LN.
Doru walked towards the northern streets looking at his hands"man im gonna feel sorry tommorow"he sighed and
as he crossed the traffic lights he looked at the moon"destiny awaits."
I am
Jay's faithful servant
Yoshimoto's butler and..............
Mandy's playtoy.
Shockro's Favorite Newb
And older Mandys body guard.(And i put lotion on her legs)

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:10 pm

((Jay, you are fighting Goldva, not Silva.))

"Very well." The bull spirit formed infrount of Goldva, but he seemed more solid now. "Your test is to hit me, once. Begin."

Added after 1 minutes:

((This is for Matt))
"Yes, I am the Fight official. Follow me to the place where you will be tested."

Added after 1 minutes:

((I'll get to Doru later. I have to go now. I'll check in the moring.))

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:14 pm

Matt looked at Aegis for reassurance. After receiving a solomn nodd from his guardian ghost, he bent down and picked up his leather bag, throwing it over his shoulder. "Alright, lead the way." He said, walking up next to the man in white. "By the way, I don't think I got your name. This can't be a proper introduction if you don't do your part." Matt said, giving the man a wide grin.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:16 pm

((I really can't think of a name for him, so I'll let Acktoo take over cause I have to leave soon. This might be the last post this night far me. Don't go over 2 pages if you don't have to.))

Postby Jay » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:19 pm

She started playing around with one of the yoyos on her left hand too, she looked up at Goldva, "Hit you? I see... you must be quite the shaman then."
As a test, she quickly snapped one of her yoyos at his stomach, the other one still just idly going up and down, the other two hidden.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:01 am

((I'm back))
Goldva stood there and did not move. It was more of he did not have to move. The bull hit the yo-yo with his head, stoping it from coming any further. I told you I wasn't sure about this one, she doesn't know what an over soul is. "Most Shamen don't, untill they participate in the Shaman Fight." Hm! I still don't like it.

Added after 40 minutes:

((This is for Doru))
A man stoped infront of Doru.
"Greetings, I am Donro, a Shaman Fight official. I have come to give you the entrance test to the Shaman Fight. We will fight tomarrow. Go to the place where you are most comfortable, I will find you." With that the man left, leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be asked.

Postby Jay » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:39 am

Ming flicked her wrist and the yoyo retracted back, she cocked an eyebrow at Goldva, "Oversoul, eh? Hmm..."
She pondered on that thought, she knew it had something to do with her soul merging in one aspect or another, but she wasn't sure at all. She shrugged, thinking to herself, 'Only one way to find out for know, I guess...'
She slowly approached Goldva, her head started tip up as he was vastly taller then she was, "Alright then, I'm sure this'll go nowhere, but no point in not trying..."
She positioned herself, the set of four yoyos dropping down into a sleeper, then consecutively they went back into her palm, she yelled out in typical supermove fashion, "Blinker!"
With that she quickly tossed each yoyo one after another, firing almost like a machine gun, the yoyos went for a different spot everytime randomly, sometimes the head, the foot, stomach, chest, knee, shoulder, and she did this without taking her gave away from his face.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:42 am

"Bull Charge!" Its about time! Both Goldva and his spirit partner charged Ming, knocking the yo-yos out of the way. Ming was knocked back 10 feet. Being able to merge with your spirit is one thing, but you can never bring out your full potential if you can not figure out how to do the Oversoul.

Postby Jay » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:52 am

Ming flipped back onto her feet nimbly from the attack, the yoyos receded back into her hand, despite being tossed to the side and being put on the ground, they kept spinning easily from the left over force of her attacks, she looked up, "Hmm, oversoul, if it's so important... I'd wager you're doing this yourself. And if that's the case..."
She thought it over, she tried to figure it out, "What is he doing differently...?"
She stood there, just looking at Goldva, her right hand yet again passively tossing the yoyo down and back up over and over again, as if by reflex, or as if her hand had a mind of it's own.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:56 am

((alright, useing my GM powers, I reviel to you what to do! in other words, your character has found out how Goldva is doing the Oversoul. and Rayven, you can post your own fight with the Shaman Fight official.))

Postby Jay » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:05 am

((Yay! No time consuming making it seem hard to figure out! Because frankly, in the cartoon Yoh was being pretty stupid during that fight, I figured it out in the first five minutes XD Less even.))

She smirked, "I think I know now... Leslie?"
Leslie receded from the girl, staring at her, "I didn't want to tell you, but that was pretty obvious you know."
Ming shot a glare briefly at Leslie, "Oh shush and get over here."
Leslie collected into Ming's left hand, the yoyo on her right hand let the yoyo down a little ways, she shoved Leslie into it, his soul charged through out the weapon because they were all interconnected by the string that surrounded her body. Ming smiled, passively playing with the yoyo once more, "Alrighty now, let's try this once more then..."
She let all four yoyos fall, but this time she quickly snapped them back up, running at Goldva she jumped, getting insanely high as she yelled out the words of her attack, "Devestator!"
She let loose all of the yoyos at once, all aimed at Goldva's chest.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:23 am

"Good, now lets see how strong this Shaman is! Bull Horn Cannon!" The bull lept to intercept the yo-yos. Ha ha! to easy... What! on of the yo-yos got passed him and hit Goldva squarely in the chest. "Very good Ming. You pass the test. Take this, the Oracle Bell. It will inform you of your matches, who you are fighting, where you are fighting, and when you are fighting." he handed Ming the Oracle Bell. "I will be watching you. Be strong, and may the King of Spirits guide you." Goldva left with the bull behind him. Hm, I was distracted! You know I would never let something so small pass me. "Then you were once again wrong, my friend." They dissapeared in the park.

Added after 11 minutes:

((One more thing, I forgot to say that the test is to hit the person once in five minutes. oops))

Postby Jay » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:26 am

Leslie sprang out from the yoyo, Ming was breathing deeply, she looked at the oracle bell, "Alright, we did good, now we just have to see what happens next..."
She walked back to where she usually hanged out, and leaned against a wall. She took out a toothpick out of her pocket and started biting on it, making it point up and down to occupy her mind.
Leslie looked unsure, "You know Ming, you really should stop that, it's a really bad habit."
Ming stayed silent, staring up into the sky, one of the yoyos on her right hand going up and down, almost like her hand had a mind of it's own.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Next

Return to Role Playing