FPRP III OOC: New Beginnings

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: FPRP III: New Beginnings

Postby LostD » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:03 pm

MM, you plan to trap me in a tiny, completely sealed cage designed to force animals to fight one another on command.

You sick bastard.

Also, meant Quinny. My bad man. May the best... androgynous character win.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Wait what? What the hell MM, what's going on you...

Ummm... *looks over CA's post* You sick bastard.

Also, agreed. *Handshakes CA*
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Don't worry, you'll be cybernetic just like them except with Robot Fists.

Its seems the island of stream punk of awesome technology is the place to come from, hell yes.

@Quin: Jolly energy, it happens.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby LostD » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:15 pm

To be honest, the original idea was going to be a automaton that runs on electricity, with weakness being a battery life, but then I saw your wind up guy. I just ran into Quinny's idea cause I was already 1/2 way done when he posted.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:23 pm

I see, excellent, you would too would have been a robot.

Its too bad through, it would've awesome. I can see it now two bad robots, roboting it up with violence and adventure.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:25 pm

And how do you know nobody else is actually a robot? They'd just have to clear that little secret with Akaine through a PM and none of us would be any the wiser...

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm still waiting on an answer about the monster pm, I sent her.
More Robots

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Could he be a tailor or something?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zako » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh hey anyone wants to be a swordsman apprentice?

Just say so.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Kemious » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:18 am

Name: Nisos of the Osprey Clan

Nicknames: Messenger(His job and title before being banished) , Pidgey( do to his small size)

Sex: Male

Species: Harpy Humanoid creatures with Bird like attributes. One of the most obvious attributes that separates them from most humanoids is the fact that they lack standard arms ending in hands. Harpies Instead have wings that enable them to fly. These wings are more than often covered in brightly colored feathers depending on the harpies Lineage. In addition harpies have tail feathers that enhance their capacity to fly of the same coloration of their wings. Harpies also substantially lighter than most humanoids, with the heaviest topping off at a mere 80 pounds. Their bones are hollow however tend to be stronger than cut through wood and sometimes stone without cracking.

They also have superior vision and hearing, thought their sense of smell and taste have been greatly diminished in comparison to most species.

Harpies are known for their harsh temperament, greed and violence towards males, often carrying them a way never to be heard from again. However this only occurs in females that are going through puberty as they try to find alt mates to compensate for the lack of suitors, once they finish their temperaments while still harsh do tend to soften. Males tend to be humble and even subservient

Harpies are well known for their ability to manipulate sound, mimicking others or creating an ear piercing shriek that stops all ho hear, only female are capable of unleashing the harpy's magical songs, that have been known to put trances on its listeners.

While many believe that males do not exist, they do , though far fewer in number in comparison to the females. Approximately for every 10 females exist only one male

Appearance: Standing at a mere 5 feet two inches, one often ends up mistaking him as shorter than he actually due to he has to fold his wings a close as possible when in doors. His wings are extremely long when fully stretched come out to 9 feet all together. Black feathers with Silver streaks line his wings. His chest is covered in black feathers with of tuff of thick white feathers on his breasts. He has dark colored hear with silver streaks running through his hair in a zig-zag pattern. In addition to Sharp bird like yellow eyes. His tail feathers have a similar pattern to his wings.

As for clothing most clothing is not accessible to his his kind. In addition excessive clothing tends to severely hamper his mobility. He He however can be found wearing a blue and gold colored vest and dark baggy khaki pants that end half way down his calves. He also has a often wears a blue bandana and from his neck all sorts of shiny gemstones can be found perched on his neck

Blood type: O-

Likes: Nisos is an individual who enjoys the every day. Meaningless chores and time consuming task are entertaining to him. Being born with flight he enjoys soaring through the air for any reason. He has an infinity towards shiny objects especially Gemstones.

Dislikes: Most clothing. As its restrictive and difficult to put on ( wings make any shirt 20 times more difficult to put on). Small restrictive places, sincerely dislikes being forced in side for prolonged periods of time without being able to stretch his wings. Doors, so good damn hard to open when you lack imposable thumbs or hands.

History:

Like all Male Harpies Nisos grew up in a female dominate society, where the females had all the power and made all the rules. Being born a male subjected him to being treated almost a second class citizen by his peers as a child which he while not particularly happy with he could accept. He was forced to take the odd jobs that no one wanted to do and slowly grew to like the odd jobs. For the longest time he spent his time as running around the tribe delivering messages and documents from place to place in the tribe. As he grew older no one could deny his speed and overall reliability and as such he upgraded to the tribes official Messenger. Delivering documents for the clan to different species and clans. The Documents varied from simple , letters to peace treaties and negations .

He excelled at his job often being able to deliver the days in advance and without a single incident or document lost. So it came to pass that when to delivering an important document that would result in a stable peace between the Osprey and the Eagle clans, it was decided that he would be the Nisos with his perfect tract record would be the one to insure safe delivery of the important document and bring in a new wave of peace between the ancient warring clans.

This however was not the case. Thought the clans were a mere 100 miles from one another , a distance that would take a normal flier no more than a couple of hours to deliver and Nisos no more than a hour or so. The document nor Nisos never arrived that day, nor the next day or even a week later.

Convinced that he had been killed by the Hawk clan ,the carefully boiling rivalry between the two clans exploded into a bloody conflict that resulted in a many deaths between the two only ending when Nisos arrived two weeks later with the document. Seeing him as the reason that the bloody conflict had erupted and to appease those that had lost family in the conflict, Nisos was exiled .

With no clan to call his own anymore with him black marked , Nisos could only hope to find a place for himself in human society.
Weapons: No physical weaponry, outside of his limbs, Talons, wings etc....

Powers: Wing Propelled flight, Enhanced hearing and sight, Sound Manipulation ( Particularly A sonic shriek, echolocation and Voice manipulation) Able to create localized gust of wind, flapping his wings rapidly

Weakness: Gynophobia, Dislikes being indoors for prolonged periods, lack of hands, Light weight, needs ample space to fly. Easily distracted by shinnies

Quirks: His biggest quirk is the simple fact that he's one of the few male members of his species, He enjoys being put to work and has a slight phobia when it comes to women. He is an pretty good swimmer despite most members of his species being hydrophobic.

Job: Deck hand, Lookout
Last edited by Kemious on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:21 am

KEMMY!!!

*pounces*
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Kemious » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:25 am

Yo Sam long time no see

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:29 am

Indeed :D

How's life?
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:30 am

His brain has now been set inside a new cybernetic body.
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:37 am

Oh?

Kem, I am disappointed. I thought you'd take care of yourself better than this :/
In passing

Postby Kemious » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:41 am

I swear he's never getting near my body. I can promise that In fact i have it in my will he's not aloud within in fifty feet of my corpse. Though I have to make clause adding robots as well when it comes to him.

But hows things going with you Sam?

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 am

Gonna enroll into a local college soon, and then get a job on campus.

Things are going pretty well.

Have you heard? Me and Fummo are an item :D
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:48 am

Its a spoken will, nothing legitimate. And there are ways, old friend, I've got several other ways than just more robots. Maybe Giant ones, if I fancy it.

By the way, we should find Nisos, an enchanted item that grants hands.
More Robots

Postby Kemious » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:02 am

sam4books wrote:Gonna enroll into a local college soon, and then get a job on campus.

Things are going pretty well.

Have you heard? Me and Fummo are an item :D

That I did not know until today. Congrads! Though I'm guessing I'm a bit late on that by a couple at least huh?

Ah college the only advice I can give is give is from experience. Do not play beer pong with any type of Alcoholic beverage other than beer.

MM
Oh yeah I'll have someone install a bomb that blows us both up if you come within 50 feet of my corpse

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:05 am

I've watched Burn Notice, there are ways to avoid such a trap.
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:08 am

I have a question.

What do you plan on doing with the corpse?
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:09 am

Oh simple, take his brain and place it inside a cybernetic body like Robocop.
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:09 am

Oh.

Okay then.
In passing

Postby Kemious » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:10 am

He wants to put me in a doll... and give me horrible attachments.

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:12 am

As long as those attachments don't include breasts...
In passing

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing