Temple of the Blessed OOC - Signups closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Temple of the Blessed OOC - Signups open *1 spot*

Postby Belwicket » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Cheesemore wrote:
My_Little_Sister wrote:
Zelosse wrote:I daresay Zath made it clear that you are not to be accepted, MLS. Sorry chief. The dictator of our humble little world has spoken.

Why not? I've been working on my CS since the day this OOC has been up. Can't you at least wait for me to finish before you blatantly reject me?

Let me counter with an arguement I made earlier:
Cheesemore wrote:We know, but being first doesn't mean you'll get accepted.

Secondly, Fenix never rejected you. Zath did, did you not read his statement? Zath is Fenix's co-gm and apparently in charge of the story of the RP. If he doesn't want you in, then Fenix can't do much.

I know but I'd still wait for everyone to at least complete their CS before rejecting anyone. I'm more than halfway done, I think. It shouldn't take too much longer for me to finish. I'm just not good at CSs.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Why are we still talking about this?

She's centering the conversation around how much she sucks again, and none of you are even just mocking her for it, so we're getting nothing out of it.

She's out, that's it. I'm sure that some of you are going to keep going about this, even if it's just to say, "I'm going to ignore her too" or respond to some other sucky post she makes, but I'm just saying that numerous other threads have told MLS how much she sucks and probably about over 20 pages so far have been centred around how much she sucks and she just won't take the help. Whatever mistakes she makes, whatever problems she has, they've already been discussed, and she hasn't listened, she hasn't learned, she's accomplished nothing but to waste our time, even the stupidest animals can at least be cute and run after a ball or something.

She's been rejected, she's not our problem anymore, cut loose the useless dead weight and start doing something more productive like writing up a post for a forum RP.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Belwicket » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:39 pm

And how am I supposed to improve with no practice?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Asmodai » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:41 pm

This is practice...
Mephobiac

Postby Belwicket » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:42 pm

It's not much practice unless someone lets me finish my CS before it's rejected, right?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Why are we still talking about this?

Old habits die hard.

MQuinny1234 wrote: start doing something more productive like writing up a post for a forum RP.

I think we're all waiting on our beloved GM to make a post for most, if not all, of us.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Burnyourhousedown » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Being relatively new here, I feel I should refrain from this argument for now. I did not mean to step on anyone's toes when I created a character. I would like confirmation on whether or not I have made it into this RPG, though.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm

There's a good few people also going for the last spot too, and they've been around a good bit longer, unfortunately for you.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Iris » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:48 pm

My_Little_Sister wrote:It's not much practice unless someone lets me finish my CS before it's rejected, right?

Well to be fair MLS, it has been roughly 15 days since you first posted your CS.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Plus, considering your history, your completed CSs are only marginally better than the template CS.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Zelosse wrote:Ok ok, enough beating on MLS. One more word from anybody and it's a warning, if I gotta tell you again yer out. OOC drama is not needed.

I'm just gonna leave this here.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Iris wrote:
My_Little_Sister wrote:It's not much practice unless someone lets me finish my CS before it's rejected, right?

Well to be fair MLS, it has been roughly 15 days since you first posted your CS.

And? I was still the 1st to post a CS.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 pm

To post an incomplete CS.

Means nothing.

Being the first one to leave the starting position in an exam may give you an edge, but it doesn't matter unless you finish first.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Belwicket » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:24 pm

So, you're saying it's more like a race. That's completely unfair. If I had an RP up, I'd wait until someone finished their CS if they were 1 of the first ones to start.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 pm

When was she rejected?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Apparently Zath just went "Nooooooo"

MLS@How unlucky for you that this isn't your RP then.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh, lame
Rest Easy Ethan

Re: Temple of the Blessed OOC - Signups closed

Postby Zelosse » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:34 pm

MLS, Fair warning here, your not in charge of this thread so giving your opinion of how I should do things is both unappreciated and unwanted. If you don't like it you can kindly leave. Last spot goes to both Lionheart and Burn. Welcome aboard.
Last edited by Zelosse on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Huh...coolio.

Tuor@Sorry, over-exaggerated.
Zath wrote:MLS, you need to learn a few things before garnering acceptance from me. First off, you need to learn how to put armor on your character. Second of all you need to describe a good history. Plus, your special trait is way too strong.

/dictate

So she hasn't done it.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Re: Temple of the Blessed OOC - Signups closed*

Postby Belwicket » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:38 pm

You're acting like a total ass, Zel. You used to be nice.

MQuinny1234 wrote:Huh...coolio.

Tuor@Sorry, over-exaggerated.
Zath wrote:MLS, you need to learn a few things before garnering acceptance from me. First off, you need to learn how to put armor on your character. Second of all you need to describe a good history. Plus, your special trait is way too strong.

So she hasn't done it.

I'll tell you the same thing I told him. She is completely covered. I am (or was) working on her history. Since then, I have given her trait a limit.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Zelosse » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 pm

ಠ_ರೃ

Postby Belwicket » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 pm

What?! You are!
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Lionheart » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Yee-haw!
"When a body is used by another, it can be called nothing but a puppet. This one has served its purpose, and it is useless."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0SrR4jL6ns&feature=fvwp&NR=1

5K002S5000484F43FEA99E0000100BB96UN1837104100000D187722BFEF08005107F3FCC004CB2

Postby Jay » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 pm

MLS, just stop posting here. I'm too tired to articulate why, but just stop. It's for your own good, whether it's fair or not or whatever.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Asmodai » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:06 am

*sees IC post*

Mephobiac

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing